bobbin slobbin robin

Avondale, WV

#1 Jun 27, 2014
Hear Amanda Blankenship busted her. Personally....I think they both should have to share a jail cell for a long time together. Neighbors were fed up with the trash anyway. Why on earth Tina put up with the crap is beyond me.
beware

Avondale, WV

#2 Jun 28, 2014
Robin Hubbard, Brittany Grey & it' Miller not Blankenship. Don't give the rest of a bad name because of one. If you see these wonderful upstanding ladies (just kidding on the wonderful upstanding ladies) coming your way you should run the other way. I pray you 3 are blessed with what you deserve.
iknow

Bladensburg, MD

#3 Jan 11, 2015
bobbin slobbin robin wrote:
Hear Amanda Blankenship busted her. Personally....I think they both should have to share a jail cell for a long time together. Neighbors were fed up with the trash anyway. Why on earth Tina put up with the crap is beyond me.
Tina puts up with it because when Chuckie collects the rent it's usually paid in pills! His preference of currency & the law isn't going to do much of nothing because of Bill Owens wallet.
Grey Area

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2015
Everyone beware of Brittany Grey. Doing anything she can to save her own a$$ by destroying good people.
CI Grey - officer Grey

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2015
Brittany Grey is and has been a confidential informant working for COP Stover. See her latest arrest on wvva. You should be proud Brittany! Destroying good people to keep your own sorry ass from rotting in jail. You should have done your time baby girl. Pathetic!
Beware

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 1, 2016
There are other needle junkie pill headed thieves, I mean confidential informants, living and running wild in the burg now. Beware
Tattle

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 2, 2016
Please do tell and provide names. I bet Spencer and Buck are on the list but let's hear it from you there Beware. Spencer ratted me out and she was doing the same thing but you didn't see her on the indictments. Her and Buck make a great pair.
here

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 12, 2016
Al Shannon Bucky Jess Doug Christy Shawn Spencer Ray Danielle
Hahahahaha

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 20, 2016
here wrote:
Al Shannon Bucky Jess Doug Christy Shawn Spencer Ray Danielle
This shit is funny asf someone has got nothing better to do you better call somebody you definitely don't kno wtf your talking about tfoh with your dumbass shit
Real funny

United States

#10 Aug 26, 2016
Hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>

This shit is funny asf someone has got nothing better to do you better call somebody you definitely don't kno wtf your talking about tfoh with your dumbass shit
Not surprised that someone finds this funny. It's real funny that these needle addicts steal from hard-working good people and their own families to score their next high! It's hilarious that they work as confidential informants and have gotten a get-out-of-jail-free card to continue their spree of theft and abuse of the system! It's just knee slapping laughing out loud bucket of giggles that they destroy their own lives and the lives of those around them and yet they are still coddled because their families are afraid of them. It's so witty how they manipulate family, friends and cops. It's side-splitting gosh darn so funny that they think no one knows who and what they are. Some of us have had enough. It was so clever to run and leave someone else to take the charges to keep from blowing that you are an informant. Some things you and your new brother-in-law stole can't be replaced. I don't expect either of you to comprehend that as you have no respect and your addiction has no mercy. It's down right funny isn't Hahahahaha? You obviously have nothing better to do either. Probably tied to your residence staring at your leg ornament and wishing someone would show up with Subway.
You make me sick

Bladensburg, MD

#11 Sep 7, 2016
Real funny wrote:
<quoted text>

Not surprised that someone finds this funny. It's real funny that these needle addicts steal from hard-working good people and their own families to score their next high! It's hilarious that they work as confidential informants and have gotten a get-out-of-jail-free card to continue their spree of theft and abuse of the system! It's just knee slapping laughing out loud bucket of giggles that they destroy their own lives and the lives of those around them and yet they are still coddled because their families are afraid of them. It's so witty how they manipulate family, friends and cops. It's side-splitting gosh darn so funny that they think no one knows who and what they are. Some of us have had enough. It was so clever to run and leave someone else to take the charges to keep from blowing that you are an informant. Some things you and your new brother-in-law stole can't be replaced. I don't expect either of you to comprehend that as you have no respect and your addiction has no mercy. It's down right funny isn't Hahahahaha? You obviously have nothing better to do either. Probably tied to your residence staring at your leg ornament and wishing someone would show up with Subway.
Idk what your talking about I don't steal for my habit I work 7 days a week for my fix and it is funny that you don't kno me I've never been in trouble for nothing what I do is my business
Real funny

United States

#12 Sep 7, 2016
You make me sick wrote:
<quoted text>

Idk what your talking about I don't steal for my habit I work 7 days a week for my fix and it is funny that you don't kno me I've never been in trouble for nothing what I do is my business
If the shoe fits strap that bitch on! If not, stick your nose somewhere else! Don't think we don't know, that's funny!
You make me sick

Arnoldsburg, WV

#13 Sep 11, 2016
Real funny wrote:
<quoted text>

If the shoe fits strap that bitch on! If not, stick your nose somewhere else! Don't think we don't know, that's funny!
Oh I got that bitch strapped on tight you gone throw my name out there so how bout you stick your nose somewhere else I don't give 2 shits who knows
Lmfao

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Sep 17, 2016
You make me sick wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh I got that bitch strapped on tight you gone throw my name out there so how bout you stick your nose somewhere else I don't give 2 shits who knows
Oh so you mad cause you got called out. Which loser are you? None of them listed works...lmfao.
Knows everything

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 21, 2016
Lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh so you mad cause you got called out. Which loser are you? None of them listed works...lmfao.
LOL shows how much you kno I've been at my job for 6 years now but wtf ever keep talking love seeing people put my name out there thanks lmfao preach it for us roflmao
Lmfao

Duck, WV

#16 Sep 30, 2016
Knows everything wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL shows how much you kno I've been at my job for 6 years now but wtf ever keep talking love seeing people put my name out there thanks lmfao preach it for us roflmao
More lies! You can't tell the truth
More lies

Goochland, VA

#17 Oct 24, 2016
Yea you got me Damon you really are stalking me I'm worried now gee thank bahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jan 11 R Scott Mick 3,983
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan 11 Super Homo 1,768
Call cop pig (Feb '16) Dec 26 johnm19 2
Sexual abuse (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1
Forrest cayce deluca (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1
Perverted girls (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1
DJ montigue elementary school (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages