White Sulphur Springs water line brea...

White Sulphur Springs water line breaks; boil advisory issued

There are 4 comments on the Register-herald.com story from Feb 11, 2010, titled White Sulphur Springs water line breaks; boil advisory issued. In it, Register-herald.com reports that:

Officials in White Sulphur Springs say a boil water advisory has been issued due to a main water line break in the east end of town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Register-herald.com.

Spa Resident

Princeton, WV

#1 Feb 16, 2010
When is this supposed to be over? is my water safe?
Cee

Princeton, WV

#2 Feb 16, 2010
I was just wondering the same thing. It said six days after it was fixed it would be safe and that would mean Thursday would be the first day of supposed safe water. Keep me posted and I'll do the same when I hear of anything.
FOX 59

Princeton, WV

#3 Feb 17, 2010
Fox 59 stated on the website. If you like to read it yourself here is the link.

http://www.cbs59.com/story.cfm...

WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS -- The boil water advisory for the town of White Sulphur Springs has been lifted. The advisory was issued due to a main water leak on Feb. 11. City officials said the leak has been repaired and the water has been tested safe for human consumption.
Just A WSS Mommy

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2010
they did not do a very good job of letting anyone know there was one on the first place. lame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Bee 4,300
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
Kim Robert? Jun '17 Mike 1
Call cop pig (Feb '16) Dec '16 johnm19 2
busted (Jun '14) Oct '16 More lies 17
Sexual abuse (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1
Forrest cayce deluca (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages