Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59388 Aug 7, 2014
hey ADL ...yes free but do you condone this lois lerner stuff ? isnt she a public employee for everyone or does she work just for the left.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#59389 Aug 7, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
it does no good to try to protect obama libs. i cut thru butter like a hot knife.
But you're kind of dull. You got that common metaphor backwards. It's not a science rocket, you know.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59390 Aug 7, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you'd better quit posting on forums and sending emails then. Do you really think they aren't watching crazy a-holes like you?
im very careful ADL ... you dont know what i really think.

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#59391 Aug 7, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
ok libbys .... i wont write things causing you to check out what the roos saying all the time so you can be at peace. ADL is angry and has reduced himself to the empty beer can statement because hes lost the battle. just dont say anything stupid and we can get along.
You'll have to keep your mouth shut to avoid saying anything stupid.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59392 Aug 7, 2014
im hoping obama can create more new scandals.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59393 Aug 7, 2014
i like watching chris matthews wiggle in his MSNBC chair while pulling at something in the back of his pants.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59394 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
But you're kind of dull. You got that common metaphor backwards. It's not a science rocket, you know.
i thought i was on your ignore list. ya just cant help it so you read, respond, and resort to beer cans and bush.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59395 Aug 7, 2014
you want to match wit with me but it isnt in you.

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#59396 Aug 7, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
hey ADL ...yes free but do you condone this lois lerner stuff ? isnt she a public employee for everyone or does she work just for the left.
She can do her job and still have personal opinions. Is she doing her job properly? Weren't some of those emails from her home computer? That's kind of private.

You say stupid shit all day long some days, but I don't usually point it out like this. Most of of that constant blather is not productive. Gather your thoughts and say something meaningful, with links of course, instead of trying to bury us in bullshit. Maybe then there can be a real conversation.

YIM

“This represents freedom”

Since: Jul 14

But it is not free. Get it?

#59397 Aug 7, 2014
Been fighting with my computer for 2 days. Had to find a new browser because I kept going to the topix mobile site which kind of sucks. Hope this works.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59398 Aug 7, 2014
just think of it .. obamas out in two years but im going to continue for another 6 years. i have learned well libbys. you showed me how its done.

YIM

“This represents freedom”

Since: Jul 14

But it is not free. Get it?

#59399 Aug 7, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
How about an answer to this very fair question ADL?

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#59400 Aug 7, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
you want to match wit with me but it isnt in you.
Right, I couldn't act that dumb if I tried. You tea partiers have got us beat there.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#59401 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
So in what way is Lois Lerner wrong about you crazy a-holes? Most liberals would agree with her. She's within her First amendment rights to tell the truth about you, however unpleasant you find it.
"In one email highlighted by the committee, she wrote, apparently referring to conservative critics of the administration:“So we don’t need to worry about alien teRrorists (sic). It’s our own crazies that will take us down.”
In another passage, she replies to a friend bemoaning the negative critiques of President Obama and administration policy on talk radio shows. Ms. Lerner responds:“Great. Maybe we are through if there are that many a—holes.”
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Blowus Lerner is a low life, ignorant, lying piece of crap. In other words, she is the consummate liberal.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59402 Aug 7, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
Been fighting with my computer for 2 days. Had to find a new browser because I kept going to the topix mobile site which kind of sucks. Hope this works.
hey man ... when all else fails reset your computer to factory new, like its right out of the box. its one of the f keys. 9 , 10 , or 11. google it to find out. then follow the microsft instruction on screen. if you screw up do it all over again.

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#59403 Aug 7, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>im very careful ADL ... you dont know what i really think.
I know sometimes it's several minutes between one sentence and the next, so my impression is that you don't think much at all.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59404 Aug 7, 2014
oh and dont try to keep anything. something is infected.

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#59405 Aug 7, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> How about an answer to this very fair question ADL?
See post 59396 and 59385.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59406 Aug 7, 2014
youll still have your e-mail but thats it. you have to start out with new passwords so try to keep the same word for eveything unless you have sticky notes haning on the side of your CPU like i do.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59407 Aug 7, 2014
oh and if you going to do that keep tapping that f key several times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Fakereporter 4,419
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
Kim Robert? (Jun '17) Jun '17 Mike 1
Call cop pig (Feb '16) Dec '16 johnm19 2
busted (Jun '14) Oct '16 More lies 17
Sexual abuse (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1
Forrest cayce deluca (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages