Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41211 Feb 12, 2014
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/seesa... here it is fresh off the press and its a libby site too. i wonder how this got leaked.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41212 Feb 12, 2014
it used to be people had money in the bank to carry them. now even seniors are having to work again.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41213 Feb 12, 2014
Happy Man

Daniels, WV

#41214 Feb 12, 2014
Social Security Checks to be cut. I knew it was coming.http://thehill.com/news /senate/195144-senate-dems-ple ad-with-obama-to-abandon-socia l-security cut Could the Pres. be a closet Republican? Now that would explain a few things.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#41215 Feb 12, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
I love how bacon has forgot what happen during the shutdown. The root cause was to defund or delay Obamacare for a year because they even said it would not be ready and people would lose coverage. Well the line was drawn in the sand and it turns out they were right about Obamacare. The disasterous start and Obama as of now has changed his tax law 27 times without congressional approval. Obama has changed everything but the individual mandate. This can be changed anytime if he wants to curry votes. If anybody has done their taxes knows that if you did not have coverage that the penalty effects you on next years taxes. So Obama has a yeasr or until the 2014 midterms to use his pen and phone to delay that action. Only a sheeple can not see that possible senerio to gain votes.
So, what you're saying is that the dumb tea baggers will all cream their jeans if the penalty (a whole $8 per month) isn't applied until 2015?

Why?

Why does it bother you dumbasses so much when we improve things? I guess I just don't understand how someone can be pissed at fixing problems.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#41216 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>And why cant Europe pay for their own shield if they want one? It is not the responsibility of the American taxpayer to fund the defense of Europe, that is the taxpayers of Europe's problem. Obviously we just dont have the money, we are broke, get it? But we keep spending on unneeded things like missile shields for Europe and yes, like you mentioned planes and tanks we dont need. Canada already gets a free pass when it comes to defense spending because they have our direct protection. We dont need to add the entirety of Europe to the dole also.
Who are we protecting them FROM?

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#41217 Feb 12, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is that the dumb tea baggers will all cream their jeans if the penalty (a whole $8 per month) isn't applied until 2015?
Why?
Why does it bother you dumbasses so much when we improve things? I guess I just don't understand how someone can be pissed at fixing problems.
Speaking of dumb asses whistledick, if this law is so great why does the Liar in Chief keep delaying it? And I'll ask the question again, how are these two million drones supposed to lay around doing nothing instead of working for a.living if Onumbnuts keeps changing the law?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#41218 Feb 12, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of dumb asses whistledick, if this law is so great why does the Liar in Chief keep delaying it? And I'll ask the question again, how are these two million drones supposed to lay around doing nothing instead of working for a.living if Onumbnuts keeps changing the law?
You act as if there is some benefit to ignorant rigidity when implementing complex changes.

You want there to be no improvements or adjustments so it can cause the most possible damage.

Why?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#41219 Feb 12, 2014
Bacon.....Oh yeah, this tax law is such a good thing. They are still adverstise for a firm law. Obama cried for 30 million who did not coverage and you have nowhere near that many signed up. You have had 4.5 million kicked off their healthcare along with the lie of being able to keep your doctor and coverage. Such a great law the just pass it and we will find out later what is in it. Plus change it 27 times without congressional approval. So you like keeping the individual mandates in while you help everyone else. But this was suppose to help all Americans and you chose to help everyone but the people. A screwed up website and socialized medicine. Good job sheeple
Very

Philadelphia, PA

#41220 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://cnsnews.com/news/articl e/ali-meyer/bernanke-inflation -increases-43-more-under-obama -bush shocking isnt it.
Very. Wow
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41221 Feb 12, 2014
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41223 Feb 12, 2014
the law is the law. obama hasnt the authority to change it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41224 Feb 12, 2014
what we are doing is allowing it. we want him to phhuck it up even more than it already is. the more he does it the more people get pissed off. now obama thinks its the IRS job to tell employers if they can lay off people. who does this man think he is ? GOD ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41225 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41226 Feb 12, 2014
the hallway of the IRS office is filled with employers standing in line to "swear" they arnt laying off people. LMAO your president is an idiot and i thought the first 83 days of his afministration he knew what he was doing.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41227 Feb 12, 2014
https://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-th... look at that man kissing the frenchmans azzz. we should have let the germans have that country years ago.
1 post removed
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41229 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
"Christian Dem" is just another one of the Obamazombie idiots MANY personalities. What a freak. Easy to spot, they all are dumber then a box of rocks and repeat the same nonsense. Clearly they have the intelligence of little children so they act accordingly.
Yet you haven't answered any of the questions I've asked you.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#41230 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
https://www.weeklystandard.com /blogs/obama-thats-good-thing- president-i-can-do-whatever-i- want_778944.html look at that man kissing the frenchmans azzz. we should have let the germans have that country years ago.
That's a pretty plain account of a host showing the sights to a visitor. What disgusts your twisted little soul the most about this story? Is it that the host is half Kenyan, or that the visitor is all French?
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41231 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
turns out hollar-y best friend and confidant has written alot about the fat azz you libs want to elect. FOX NEWS has some chit on her and they are letting out little tidbits waiting for her to say the magic words all you libs want her to say. then we can slam her full tilt. i guess its uncle joe frog face biden for you liberals.
Frog Face. Good one, Beavis. Reminds me when the Repubs said Kerry looked like Herman Munster. Boy you guys really know how to criticize important things. A person's looks really have a lot to do with their politics. For instance, I remember this girl in fourth grade......
Butthead

Parkersburg, WV

#41232 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
nancy pelosy and harry reid have frog faces too.
Yeah, good one, Beavis. He said, "harry." Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 min YIM 1,540
busted (Jun '14) Aug 26 Real funny 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul '16 knot 1,765
Sexual abuse (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1
Call cop pig (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1
Forrest cayce deluca (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1
Perverted girls (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages