Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

Comments (Page 1,303)

Showing posts 26,041 - 26,060 of52,052
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> If they can show binding proof that he did know, then he can be impeached. Remember Watergate? That is why he is in high denial and others want to fall on their swords for Obama. They know they will get a great job out of it. Look at the screw ups that got promoted through his administration.
Snowden has the proof and provided some of it already, but who will impeach? Our COngress are the people capable of impeaching him and they are complicit in these illegal acts. They cant impeach him without implicating themselves in the same crimes.
beautifulmind

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry if this is true. We are all God's children and we should love and respect one another. Sadly, that doesn't happen, even in the good old USA. I do think we should not fund any country until we get our own straightened out. We have children here that go to bed hungry and live in shacks. It breaks my heart. And our political leaders spend like there is no end. And bitch if they have to give them food stamps. Our political system is corrupt and I see no end in sight, with either party.
yeah, me either.:(

i've almost given up hope that the USA/world will ever be okay again. so much damage has been done, and not even half the population has even woken up to it yet.
beautifulmind

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>There isnt even such a place a "Palestine". The land commonly referred to as Palestine is a dunghole full of terrorists and their supporters who have to be walled in like animals to protect civilized people from being blown up by baby killing terrorists. Love live Israel, kick the terrorist squatters out of YOUR country!!!
i say there's a good chance you're going to hell for being a bigot pr*ck

nazi scumbag.

Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with fear, distrust, hatred, contempt, or intolerance on the basis of a person's ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. described bigotry in the following quotation:

"The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract."
beautifulmind

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>Snowden has the proof and provided some of it already, but who will impeach? Our COngress are the people capable of impeaching him and they are complicit in these illegal acts. They cant impeach him without implicating themselves in the same crimes.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org < comments? other than racists ones..
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>Snowden has the proof and provided some of it already, but who will impeach? Our COngress are the people capable of impeaching him and they are complicit in these illegal acts. They cant impeach him without implicating themselves in the same crimes.
And the additional problem is that there are people on both parties that feel Snowden is a traitor and will not accept this information
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, me either.:(
i've almost given up hope that the USA/world will ever be okay again. so much damage has been done, and not even half the population has even woken up to it yet.
I would like to replace everyone in Washington. Start with a clean slate and see what we could come up with.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
i say there's a good chance you're going to hell for being a bigot pr*ck
nazi scumbag.
Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with fear, distrust, hatred, contempt, or intolerance on the basis of a person's ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. described bigotry in the following quotation:
"The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract."
And you are an idiot terrorist sympathizer who doesnt understand the definition of the word bigot. Although I suppose according to your definition I am a bigot, because I fear, distrust, hate, have contempt and intolerance for people with "other characteristics". Those characteristics being that they are terrorist scumbags who strap bombs on children and murder innocent people in the name of their religion. You are to simple minded to realize you are defending murdering terrorist evil barbarians. But God doesnt send people to hell for being an idiot. And I am completely comfortable with my relationship with God and how he will judge me. God hates Muslim terrorists the same as I do.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>Obama denied he knew about the spying in Merkel even after Snowden provided evidence that he did in fact know in 2010. Obama is a habitual liar who has turned the entire world against the USA, including its own citizens. He should be impeached if we want to gain ANY trust back.
NSA reporters e-mail = "i didnt know", BENGAZI = i didnt know, IRS = i didnt know, OBAMACARE = i didnt know, PHONE CALL MONITORING = i didnt know. these are just a few of obamas "i didnt knows".
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

obama is an "i didnt know" horrible man. what he claims he did know is the osama bin ladan plan to get him.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

why do you obama clones follow this man ? huh ? is it because YOU DIDNT KNOW ??
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>NSA reporters e-mail = "i didnt know", BENGAZI = i didnt know, IRS = i didnt know, OBAMACARE = i didnt know, PHONE CALL MONITORING = i didnt know. these are just a few of obamas "i didnt knows".
Do not forget about The Fast And Furious program. For a man that the sheeple say is so smart, seems to be a incompatent president. He called for a transparent government and somewhat is true. For Obama can not see what his programs are doing. This is too many of not knowing what is going on. Then he has demensia and needs to be put out of office due to medical reasons
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

If the government want to put a blak box to tax miles that you use and also keep track of where you go. We already pay taxes for roads. What is next.....taxes on air?

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

And while Congress can't agree on whether to proceed, several states are not waiting. They are exploring how, over the next decade, they can move to a system in which drivers pay per mile of road they roll over. Thousands of motorists have already taken the black boxes, some of which have GPS monitoring, for a test drive.

If they would have made it JUST to track miles, it may have been more acceptable. But, who trusts the government to know where you, how fast you're going and God knows what else. They probably know all that now. Sad.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Another one. Lol

Judge Carlo Key of Bexar County just announced he is leaving the Republican Party of Texas.

Watch now: http://bit.ly/judgekey

Judge Key represents many Texans -- and many in the Hispanic community -- who have seen the Republican Party grow more extreme and away from basic Texan values. Pettiness, bigotry, and ideological character assassination can no longer be tolerated in Texas.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
If the government want to put a blak box to tax miles that you use and also keep track of where you go. We already pay taxes for roads. What is next.....taxes on air?
they can do it in all sorts of ways. additional state and fed taxes at the gas pump, installing toll booths everywhere on the highway. or like you say ... black boxes.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

i heard that .. on star .., that chevrolet thing is a black box. they use it to void your warranty when you put the gas pedal to the floor to see how fast your car can go on the highway. cluckers.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

those you tube videos at the toll booths inside americas borders .... papers please, are you a citizen ? obama at his finest. where are you going ? step out of your car. go to secondary. whats in the trunk ? papers please. cluckers.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

roll down your window or i will break it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

obama wants to hire lots of TSA's. its all about control. he had the TSA's on the highway in tennessee. now he has em in bus terminals and train stations and before long ... the new york subway system but first he has to hire a chechen to set off a bomb like he did at the boston marathon so he could practice his marshal law exercise like he did going door to door in the community forcing people off the streets and into their homes. did the cops have search warrants when they went door to door looking for that one bomber guy ? nope. the cops forced their way into everyone chit.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

page back one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,041 - 26,060 of52,052
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Williamsburg Discussions

Search the Williamsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
busted Jun 28 beware 2
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Jun 17 Cathy 5,634
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May '14 Obamers 1,759
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) May '14 jimmy love found raped 3,937
Mcclintic cemetary (Jun '12) Feb '14 Hagatha May 2
cornstalk store Jan '14 INTERESTED 1
Williamsburg Rescue Squad (Sep '09) Jan '14 Hagatha May 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Williamsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••