October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,681 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

The NEW Jimmy Love

Charleston, WV

#6202 Apr 15, 2014
go tomblin love that fat slit
Who ares

Princeton, WV

#6203 Apr 16, 2014
They are all crooks!!!!!!!!!!
tax

Duluth, GA

#6204 Apr 16, 2014
Demo all the way.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6205 Apr 17, 2014
2 posts removed
a mom

Ashburn, VA

#6208 May 25, 2014
Will you donate for a good cause ? I know this one for election but please help me out .http://www.gofundme.com/9ijgp w
1 post removed
a stupit mum

Kenova, WV

#6210 May 25, 2014
a mom wrote:
Will you donate for a good cause ? I know this one for election but please help me out .http://www.gofundme.com/9ijgp w
you are a class act sista get real
a mom

Ashburn, VA

#6211 May 25, 2014
a stupit mum wrote:
<quoted text>you are a class act sista get real
why cause I want to see my kids happy because I have health issues and just want to see my kids happy. There is nothing wrong with me asking for help . You just don't know how this thyroid disease has took it toll on me along with a brain injury as a kid I have tried so hard to hold a job also have seizures so I guess I am wrong for just wanting to give my kids the world
a dumb mom

Kenova, WV

#6212 May 25, 2014
a stupit mum wrote:
i agree also
Peace

Charleston, WV

#6213 May 25, 2014
What does "by the people and for the people" mean and where did it originate? Let me help.

[Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth. Abraham Lincoln]

WE , The West Virginians, Are responsible for making our state what we want it to be. What is the population of "The People"? What is the population of the "elected" officials? Who "elects" the officials? WE, The People, The West Virginians, can and will stand together for the good of "The People". WE, The People, out number "them". We make this state everyday with our decisions. We make the decision to reach out to our fellow man or kick him when he's down. Instead of talking about and judging your brother, lift him up, hand him some bread from your table, give him some odd jobs to do for his household. If we work together we can be rid of the welfare system that enslaves people and we can be the welfare system by looking out for the welfare of our neighbor. "Who is My neighbor?" Luke 10:25-37
a mom

Newport, KY

#6214 May 25, 2014
a dumb mom wrote:
<quoted text>i agree also
I am sorry for even posting or asking My kids don't even know the doctors have found knots in my chest one knot they believe is cancer so I only wanted to see my kids have fun once in my life I know my life doesn't mean nothing to strangers I am sorry for some reason one thing after another keeps happening with my health issues . But like I said I wished I could hold a true job I live on $809 a month and 190 child support its been a long road for me also with me having seizures companies choose to not hire me give excuses why they can't but I have tried at least I have gave my all . Thanks for thinking I am ridiculous person to ask at least I am not robbing a bank I help those when I can maybe God will give me a break and just give me good karma for once .
a dumb mom

Kenova, WV

#6215 May 26, 2014
a stupit mum wrote:
been dare sista
1 post removed
Rjbb

Pittsburgh, PA

#6217 Jun 15, 2014
Nadjifbvjhbefhvbjhabdiuniaudbh bachibaidfvb
Cathy

Pittsburgh, PA

#6218 Jun 17, 2014
Pray
3 posts removed
cami

Mountain View, CA

#6222 Sep 4, 2014
Marla!!!!
Big joe

Williamson, WV

#6223 Sep 5, 2014
Richard is like everone in wv dum
Big joe

Williamson, WV

#6224 Sep 5, 2014
Earl Ra aaaaaaaaaaais one of big us crooks in WV Wake up
JamieWV

Beckley, WV

#6225 Sep 5, 2014
Benghazi has my vote...the truth.
Doc in Roane

Point Pleasant, WV

#6226 Sep 6, 2014
Please Vote!
Teresa

United States

#6227 Oct 11, 2014
We need help at every level but we have 2 more years before real change can happen.

Since: Oct 14

Location hidden

#6228 Oct 11, 2014
Republicans are ant-livable wages, anti-investment in infrastructure (which creates jobs), and anti-access to healthcare.

The only thing Republicans are for is shifting the tax burden from billionaires like the Koch Bros. to the working man.

Boot out Capito and vote NATALIE TENNANT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenbrier County split into 2 forecast zones Oct '14 Miss Myrtle 2
Williamsburg Rescue Squad (Sep '09) Sep '14 My 2 cents 10
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
busted Jun '14 beware 2
Mcclintic cemetary (Jun '12) Feb '14 Hagatha May 2
cornstalk store (Jan '14) Jan '14 INTERESTED 1
Anything for Rent? (Feb '11) Jan '14 Hagatha May 2
Williamsburg Dating
Find my Match

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]