whats going on with......?

whats going on with......?

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

afriendofafriend

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2010
What is going on with Michael Wickline? I heard he knocked up some 18 year old in WSS? Anyone know details? Just curious. I heard that somewhere and I didnt think he was like that from what I knew of him. Just wondering if anyone knows that truth around here.
chick101

Princeton, WV

#2 Jun 6, 2010
is this the same michael wickline that people call cowboy?
afriendofafriend

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2010
Yes, the one that married Arenda Dalton?
chick101

Princeton, WV

#4 Jun 9, 2010
i don't know about him knocking up some chick, but he has a sis that loves to mess with married men.
apples and oranges

Lubbock, TX

#5 Jun 10, 2010
the wss forum about a fight at little general will help answer some questions.
mmhm

Waynesboro, VA

#6 Jun 10, 2010
i looked and didnt see nothing about him getting anyone pregnant. but i heard he has from a few people. supposedly he started messing around with a bunch of girls when his wife left him for his brother. i guess if he did he picked the wrong one at the wrong time.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 10, 2010
FYI Yeah I'm pregnant and yeah It does belong to Michael; But he is such a piece of shit he will never be a father to this child. He acts to much like one himself to even realize that. So I would really appreciate if it wasn't talked about anymore because it is nonsense to ask someone what is going on when you are not even involved. It isn't anyone's business. Arenda and Tim have nothing to do with it either so please leave it alone.
renickbred_lady

United States

#8 Jun 18, 2010
well i know the girl he got pregnant and he ought to be ashamed of his self for what he's not doing and that is stepping up and taking responsibility for the pregnant girl and his other 2 kids he abandoned. once a worthless piece of shit always a worthless piece of shit i say and 4 you snowboardqueen1991 i would make his ass pay dearly 4 the rest of his life i sure as hell hope you are NOT giving your child the last name of a drunken-drug addict- losser and giving your child your last name...keep your chin up honey

Location hidden

#9 Jun 20, 2010
renickbred_lady wrote:
well i know the girl he got pregnant and he ought to be ashamed of his self for what he's not doing and that is stepping up and taking responsibility for the pregnant girl and his other 2 kids he abandoned. once a worthless piece of shit always a worthless piece of shit i say and 4 you snowboardqueen1991 i would make his ass pay dearly 4 the rest of his life i sure as hell hope you are NOT giving your child the last name of a drunken-drug addict- losser and giving your child your last name...keep your chin up honey
Don't worry; My child isn't getting his last name nor will he/she even know who his family is. And yes, i'm getting his ass for child support.=]
mom_s

Princeton, WV

#10 Jun 20, 2010
SnowboardQueen1991 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry; My child isn't getting his last name nor will he/she even know who his family is. And yes, i'm getting his ass for child support.=]
good for you, you rock. who needs dead beat fathers any how. it cant be done alone. good luck!

Location hidden

#11 Jun 20, 2010
Yeah. Its funny how he called me all the time to ask how i was and all that until he found out I was pregnant, promised me a few things, now he wont talk to me. So I don't even waste my time worrying about it.
TheTruth

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2010
You all can say whatever you want about him but let me tell you from first hand experence he took care of his 2 kids with Arenda, she stayed so f*cked up she didn't know if she was coming going or already went! He cooked dinner, carried that b*tch her plate, run her bath water, bathed those kids and feed them, cleaned the f*cking house, you name it! He loved Arenda and if she said jump he ask how f*cking high! And as for you snowboardqueen I am sure your dopey mother Renee will help you out, you shouldn't have f*cked a married man! What comes around goes around, isn't life a b*tch!!! LMFAO!!!
mom_s

Princeton, WV

#13 Jul 23, 2010
cheating is cheating no matter how bad the relationship is, or how you look at it. they both are at fault. the kids are the ones suffering not Arenda or Micheal. To the teen mother, you are better off raising this child without him. good luck and hang in there.
gud

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jan 21, 2011
SnowboardQueen1991 wrote:
Yeah. Its funny how he called me all the time to ask how i was and all that until he found out I was pregnant, promised me a few things, now he wont talk to me. So I don't even waste my time worrying about it.
i whouldnt eather if i was him
u know

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jan 21, 2011
TheTruth wrote:
You all can say whatever you want about him but let me tell you from first hand experence he took care of his 2 kids with Arenda, she stayed so f*cked up she didn't know if she was coming going or already went! He cooked dinner, carried that b*tch her plate, run her bath water, bathed those kids and feed them, cleaned the f*cking house, you name it! He loved Arenda and if she said jump he ask how f*cking high! And as for you snowboardqueen I am sure your dopey mother Renee will help you out, you shouldn't have f*cked a married man! What comes around goes around, isn't life a b*tch!!! LMFAO!!!
thats right
williamsburger

Elkview, WV

#16 Jan 24, 2011
go to williamsburg and look 4 the skankiest slum of a house, and you will be at the wicklines. you will kno you are there by the piles of garbage, broke down vehicles and flea infested starvin dogs running about. it is the most nasty home in town. it used to be a nice place before they showed up. it has just went downhill since. and for cowboy, he is just another dumbass redneck. that apple didnt fall far from the tree.
Who

Princeton, WV

#17 Nov 25, 2011
chick101 wrote:
i don't know about him knocking up some chick, but he has a sis that loves to mess with married men.
Who's his sis?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Easy 4,393
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
Kim Robert? (Jun '17) Jun '17 Mike 1
Call cop pig (Feb '16) Dec '16 johnm19 2
busted (Jun '14) Oct '16 More lies 17
Sexual abuse (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1
Forrest cayce deluca (Feb '16) Feb '16 Martin garey 1

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages