Absolutely Disgusting
Alexander Spotswood Jones

Gloucester, VA

#1 Dec 23, 2011
What's with the freak show Xtian fanatics preaching right in the middle of DOG street in Merchants Square ?

What has Colonial Williamsburg become, the Tea Party Mecca ?

Calling the foundation I was told they could not do anything about these insane zealots.
CMN

Williamsburg, VA

#2 Dec 23, 2011
Alexander Spotswood Jones wrote:
What's with the freak show Xtian fanatics preaching right in the middle of DOG street in Merchants Square ?
What has Colonial Williamsburg become, the Tea Party Mecca ?
Calling the foundation I was told they could not do anything about these insane zealots.
Yes, this is correct. As long as they are on a public sidewalk or street, Colonial Williamsburg or the city of Williamsburg cannot bother them. When they or panhandler musicians have ventured from Merchants Square into the actual historic area, they are protected as long as they remain in the street. Only if they are on the lawns, porches, benches on the historic properties will CW security ask them to move along or actually into the street.
Martin garey

Danville, KY

#3 Thursday Jun 8
I just did some internet research on the word disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stolen computer e-mails picture to owner (Jan '11) 10 hr Martin garey 14
random post of today. Wed martin garey 3
martin garey (beans) Facebook (Aug '16) Jun 20 Martin garey 12
News Helping ease cancer battle (Feb '09) Jun 18 Martin garey 7
Something about me Jun 18 Martin garey 2
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) Jun 17 Cristina 273
Something else about me Jun 16 Martin garey 1

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance