The one

United States

#21 Jul 10, 2013
I seen them out a few weeks ago.
ummmmm

Taylor, MI

#22 Jul 10, 2013
WHO CARES. Ridiculous. You all are acting like his loser ass is something more important than a sleezy guy who rides on his loser mothers coat tails.
Btw ladies, check out Craig's list m4m, and oops, looks like your Lefker boy bats for both teams. Whatever gets him off for the moment. So funny.
awesome me

Valley City, OH

#23 Jul 11, 2013
ummmmm wrote:
WHO CARES. Ridiculous. You all are acting like his loser ass is something more important than a sleezy guy who rides on his loser mothers coat tails.
Btw ladies, check out Craig's list m4m, and oops, looks like your Lefker boy bats for both teams. Whatever gets him off for the moment. So funny.
I find it a little hard to believe he goes both ways
ummmmm

Taylor, MI

#24 Jul 11, 2013
awesome me wrote:
<quoted text>I find it a little hard to believe he goes both ways
I'm sure it doesn't fit into your fantasies. That's ok. Just be sure to make him wear a condom, therefore you have no worries one way or the other. Denial is deadly.
awesome me

Dayton, OH

#25 Jul 11, 2013
ummmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure it doesn't fit into your fantasies. That's ok. Just be sure to make him wear a condom, therefore you have no worries one way or the other. Denial is deadly.
How well do you know him?
Kelly

Hamilton, OH

#26 Jul 12, 2013
He doesn't swing both ways I know that for a fact!
DLguy

Taylor, MI

#27 Jul 13, 2013
Kelly wrote:
He doesn't swing both ways I know that for a fact!
You know nothing for a fact.
doesnt matter

Taylor, MI

#28 Jul 13, 2013
Doesn't matter who swings both ways and who doesn't.
I can tell all of you married chicks one thing. The majority of guys that hook up on Craigslist men seeking men are married guys. And I know that's a fact because I hook up with some of them. So if you are married, I would be checking those pages regularly, and you may think because your man uses words like "fag" of because you think he is a Christian, or any other reason, I am telling you that you might be surprised how many "straight" married guys are on there hooking up with other guys because those guys will do things to your husband that you won't.
So while I don't know anything about this guy, I do know that none of you know what's really going on when you are at work or out with the girls. If you have your head in the sand thinking not your husband, you may be right, not every guy does it. But more guys than not do.
Just be careful ladies and if you doubt what I say, go on Craigslist personals m4m and search the key word "married" or "mwm" and them pose as a guy and reply to one of those ads. I assure you that you will be surprised what you find. I personally have hooked up with some married business owners in Williamsburg, a clermont deputy sheriff, and a few other mwm from burg. It's shocking what people's spouses are doing all thanks to the anonymity of the Internet. So be careful ladies.
Kelly

United States

#29 Jul 14, 2013
DLguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing for a fact.
I know him very well! He does not like men.
awesome me

Dayton, OH

#30 Jul 18, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>I know him very well! He does not like men.
Just the wrong women!
Just friends

Hamilton, OH

#31 Jul 27, 2013
awesome me wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the wrong women!
e

Who is he with?
Jim

Dayton, OH

#32 Jul 28, 2013
Tassie
Old friend

Mansfield, OH

#33 Jul 28, 2013
He has STD's for sure!
Jim

Dayton, OH

#34 Jul 30, 2013
Old friend wrote:
He has STD's for sure!
This is probably Jason saying this. By the way where has Brett been? Him and Jason were always hanging out but I've heard Jason just ditched him since he's been with Tassie
Not a Fan

Cincinnati, OH

#35 Aug 4, 2013
Old friend wrote:
He has STD's for sure!
It wouldn't surprise me.
Jim

Columbus, OH

#36 Aug 5, 2013
Did anyone notice that he picked a woman who already had her own place and makes good money?
A friend

Dayton, OH

#38 Nov 3, 2013
Jason is a user! He uses women!
howi

Findlay, OH

#39 Oct 2, 2015
Didn't he get in trouble with a juvenile sometime back
My time

Dearborn, MI

#40 Feb 16, 2016
He's married
WWJD

Cincinnati, OH

#41 Feb 18, 2016
Bengal Fan wrote:
If they are related to the mayor they are losers and lazy for sure. She is a pathetic wench.
The Mayor is the nicest person you will ever meet. If you have something to say, say it to her face instead of hiding behind your computer screen. May God be with you, I will pray for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College Hill pt.2..lmao Aug 23 lol 2
Please tell me if i'm wrong. Aug 18 GloryBee 5
allen brown (Jan '13) Aug 18 Angie 6
Rodney Bryant? Aug 12 Justcurioushere 1
Bigfoot in Brown County (May '12) Aug 12 Lawrence 18
bethel businesses closing already due to income... (Feb '16) Aug 11 Charity Street 16
Does anyone know Derek Jason Tackett Aug 11 Someone 1

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages