Looking for an old friend

Looking for an old friend

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

AftonHood01

Miamisburg, OH

#1 Oct 26, 2009
Does anyone know David Malott from Afton? We ran around together as kids in the old neighborhood. Haven't seen him in about 20 years.
AftonHood01

Miamisburg, OH

#2 Oct 28, 2009
I am looking for any of the people I ran around with in Afton from the mid 80s to the early 90s.(Dave Malott, Tim Luke, Troy Collier, Tim Carpenter, or any of the old gang.) Just looking to make contact and see how everyone is doing.
from burg

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Nov 10, 2009
AftonHood01 wrote:
I am looking for any of the people I ran around with in Afton from the mid 80s to the early 90s.(Dave Malott, Tim Luke, Troy Collier, Tim Carpenter, or any of the old gang.) Just looking to make contact and see how everyone is doing.

I know them all, hang with them some through out the years but have not saw them in many years either. Probably know you as well.
AftonHood01

Miamisburg, OH

#4 Nov 11, 2009
Thats cool man. I lived on Alexander Ln.for years,third house on the left.My name is Chuck. Whats yours?
from burg

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Nov 19, 2009
wood and 2 sisters right?
AftonHood01 wrote:
Thats cool man. I lived on Alexander Ln.for years,third house on the left.My name is Chuck. Whats yours?
AftonHood01

Miamisburg, OH

#6 Nov 19, 2009
from burg wrote:
wood and 2 sisters right?
<quoted text>
yes whats your name
from burg

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Nov 22, 2009
chasity
AftonHood01

Miamisburg, OH

#8 Nov 23, 2009
from burg wrote:
chasity
well hell--dont leave me hanging--do i know you--whats your last name?
from burg

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Nov 25, 2009
Don't really put myself out there like this but Roehm. Nice to be able to say hello, been a long time. I played softball with Cheryl. What ever happened to her? Is your mom Sue still on Alexander? and what about your younger sister?
Just curious. Been alot of years. Hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving.
AftonHood01 wrote:
<quoted text>well hell--dont leave me hanging--do i know you--whats your last name?
hometowner

Dayton, OH

#10 Sep 18, 2010
Troy Collier is related to me.He is single living in Amelia & has 3 kids.
aftongirl

Dayton, OH

#11 Feb 9, 2011
Hey Chuck! David lives in New Richmond.. Tim C lives in Mt Orab, have no idea where Tim L is,,, hope this helps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cake Decorator? Mon PGonzales 1
fireworks anyone know when they are in sardinia (Jul '13) Jun 21 Hyperseal 2
Debra meyer herget (Sep '09) Jun 21 FoMoCo 6
Wes n Kendra Jun 18 Curious 1
Crosswaits Jun 17 Ba ba black sheep 8
Shannon Watson Jun 14 283 wins 1
Shannon Jun 14 283 wins 1

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance