itll be ok

Amelia, OH

#1 Nov 11, 2011
Ryan Pirrello, 18, of Williamsburg, told troopers he swerved to avoid striking a deer.bullshit just cant tell the truth
blah

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Nov 19, 2011
There was no deer

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Nov 23, 2011
They all lied! There was no deer. Just saving their asses!
itll be ok

Amelia, OH

#4 Dec 1, 2011
so true they have to live with it
julie

Hamilton, OH

#5 Jan 7, 2012
it was an accident. thats why they call it that. put yourself in his shoes and imagine how you would feel. then add on the all the people looking at you like a murderer. the kid wouldn't hurt a fly.
itll be ok

Amelia, OH

#6 Jan 9, 2012
but yet he did in fact he was in control
kelsey.

Newport, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2012
Julie your totally right, ryan is one of the nicest guys! It was an accident, haven't you ever drove a car, I've lost control of a car before and I am a really good driver, so it's not the fact of he was in control. I miss Bree and I'm sad she's gone but it was also her choice to get in the car with people she barley knew.
itll be ok

Amelia, OH

#8 Jan 10, 2012
lol in a car with 3 of age males and they couldnt take two undeage 14 15 years old girls home any thougts mind sad ass kids

itll be ok

Amelia, OH

#9 Jan 10, 2012
nice kills when no thought is given most kids are like that no thought till its to late to think
one who is hurt

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Feb 21, 2012
I read all these comments and just think, he may be a nice kid but he was the one with the drivers license and who was in control. She was still a minor! Yes accidents happen and some are because it was out of your control but this was not out of his control. Also when you lie and try to cover it up there is no forgiveness. May you rot in hell for all the lies you've told to save your own asses!
sweet pea

White House, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2012
i heard they were all high so maybe if the dumbass would lay off the weed like everyone in burg bree wouldnt be dead think alittle people in burg are stupid think b4 u act
vwrules

Olive Hill, KY

#12 Feb 23, 2012
I heard it was the deer's fault. He had been smoking a fatty in that pasture with the high hay in it, and got the munchies and went down to the stream to get a drink. Walked right out in front of the car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Pops 31,197
Regan Mckenny Sat DiamondBack 6
bethel trash Fithen Fri family friend 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
be on the lookout parents Sep 14 sarah 6
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
looking for roxanne and joe lived in hamilton l... Sep 8 christy 1
•••
•••

Williamsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Williamsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamsburg