First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

#42 Nov 9, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>More like 3 or 4 people laughing at 1 idiot, in which that makes the number of your followers 0.
IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU CAN HEAR ALL THAT LAUGHTER AND I CAN'T.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#43 Nov 10, 2013
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU CAN HEAR ALL THAT LAUGHTER AND I CAN'T.
Well, you are a person with rare intelligence, it's rare when you show any.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

#44 Nov 10, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you are a person with rare intelligence, it's rare when you show any.
NOW, POO POO, YOU ARE LOSING YOUR TEMPER AGAIN. BOYS WILL BE BOYS. YOU WILL NEVER BE A MAN.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#45 Nov 11, 2013
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>NOW, POO POO, YOU ARE LOSING YOUR TEMPER AGAIN. BOYS WILL BE BOYS. YOU WILL NEVER BE A MAN.
Now, Now windbag, it sure wasn't hard exposing the true 'christian' that you claim to be. You have shown it yourself what a fraud and con man you're trying to be. Let's see another one of those snarky 'christian like' posts to confirm that you're just a 'judgemental' mental midget.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

#46 Nov 11, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Now, Now windbag, it sure wasn't hard exposing the true 'christian' that you claim to be. You have shown it yourself what a fraud and con man you're trying to be. Let's see another one of those snarky 'christian like' posts to confirm that you're just a 'judgemental' mental midget.
HI POO POO BOY I AM DEFINITELY A CHRISTIAN AND PROUD TO BE CALLED ONE. I CAN ONLY JUDGE YOUR POSTS. NOT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. BUT I DO JUDGE YOUR POSTS. I JUDGE THAT YOUR POSTS ARE PATHETIC.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#47 Nov 12, 2013
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>HI POO POO BOY I AM DEFINITELY A CHRISTIAN AND PROUD TO BE CALLED ONE. I CAN ONLY JUDGE YOUR POSTS. NOT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. BUT I DO JUDGE YOUR POSTS. I JUDGE THAT YOUR POSTS ARE PATHETIC.
Nothing more than more drivel from the Topix wannabe' evangelical con man. Don't like my sarcasm? Well I don't like your stupid.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

#48 Nov 12, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing more than more drivel from the Topix wannabe' evangelical con man. Don't like my sarcasm? Well I don't like your stupid.
POO POO, YOU DON'T HAVE THE WORD SKILLS OR BRAINS TO USE SARCASM EFFECTIVELY. YOU ARE IN A BATTLE OF WITS HERE AND YOU ARE WOEFULLY UNDERGUNNED. WHY DON,T YOU SULK OFF TO YOUR CORNER AND DROOL IN YOUR SHOE OR SOMETHING? YOU ARE GOING TO COME OUT ON THE SHORT END EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU POST HERE. YOU CAN BET ON IT. AND HOW DID YOU REACH THE ERRONEOUS CONCLUSION THAT I AM A CON MAN? I ASK FOR NOTHING AND I WANT NOTHING. I MERELY OFFERED RICK EAGAN'S DAUGHTER A LITTLE SUPPORT WHEN THE LOWLIFES WERE SPEAKING ILL OF HER DECEASED DAD.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#49 Nov 12, 2013
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>POO POO, YOU DON'T HAVE THE WORD SKILLS OR BRAINS TO USE SARCASM EFFECTIVELY. YOU ARE IN A BATTLE OF WITS HERE AND YOU ARE WOEFULLY UNDERGUNNED. WHY DON,T YOU SULK OFF TO YOUR CORNER AND DROOL IN YOUR SHOE OR SOMETHING? YOU ARE GOING TO COME OUT ON THE SHORT END EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU POST HERE. YOU CAN BET ON IT. AND HOW DID YOU REACH THE ERRONEOUS CONCLUSION THAT I AM A CON MAN? I ASK FOR NOTHING AND I WANT NOTHING. I MERELY OFFERED RICK EAGAN'S DAUGHTER A LITTLE SUPPORT WHEN THE LOWLIFES WERE SPEAKING ILL OF HER DECEASED DAD.
Huh, it's pretty obvious that you're a tad touched in the head. Naa, more than a tad.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

#50 Nov 13, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Huh, it's pretty obvious that you're a tad touched in the head. Naa, more than a tad.
ANOTHER WITLESS RAVING FROM THIS MENTAL MIDGET. IT LOOKS LIKE THIS GUY COULD COME UP WITH JUST ONE GOOD ARGUMENT OR POINT OF FACT. IF I COULD USE HIS COMMENTS AS FERTILIZER NEXT SPRING, MY GARDEN WOULD, I AM SURE, BE SHOW QUALITY. NO WONDER HE CALLS HIMSELF POO POO BOY.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#51 Nov 13, 2013
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>ANOTHER WITLESS RAVING FROM THIS MENTAL MIDGET. IT LOOKS LIKE THIS GUY COULD COME UP WITH JUST ONE GOOD ARGUMENT OR POINT OF FACT. IF I COULD USE HIS COMMENTS AS FERTILIZER NEXT SPRING, MY GARDEN WOULD, I AM SURE, BE SHOW QUALITY. NO WONDER HE CALLS HIMSELF POO POO BOY.
Nice of you to repeat things that I have pointed out to your small brain. It's even funnier watching how much of a "Real Christian" you claim to be. Your "Obama is a Kenyan" comment showed your true colors. You're just another bigoted idiot hiding behind religion. Sarah Palin loves your kind, and will pocket every dime you send her.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

#52 Nov 14, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Nice of you to repeat things that I have pointed out to your small brain. It's even funnier watching how much of a "Real Christian" you claim to be. Your "Obama is a Kenyan" comment showed your true colors. You're just another bigoted idiot hiding behind religion. Sarah Palin loves your kind, and will pocket every dime you send her.
HI POO POO. SARAH IS MUCH BETTER IN EVERY WAY, ESPECIALLY LOOKS, THAN MRS. OBUMMER. AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT A "REAL CHRISTIAN" IS. MY TRUE COLOR IS JUST A LITTLE OFF-WHITE. I AM PROUD TO BE WHAT I AM. IF I HAPPENED TO BE BORN BLACK, I WOULD BE PROUD TO BE BLACK. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. I AM NOT SURE YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING. ALL YOU DO IS RESPOND TO FOLKS WHO KNOW MORE THAN YOU DO. JEALOUSY? I BELIEVE SO. I AM NOT SURE YOU EVEN SUSPECT ANYTHING. I COMMENTED ON THIS POST IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE LOW-BROW IDIOTS WERE PUTTING DOWN A DEAD MAN AND HIS DAUGHTER POSTED TO DEFEND HIS HONOR. SHE IS A GOOD KID AND I WANTED TO SUPPORT HER. IF YOU FIND FAULT WITH THIS, THEN MY PRIOR DESCRIPTIONS OF WHAT I BELIEVE ABOUT YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND CHARACTER ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#53 Nov 15, 2013
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>HI POO POO. SARAH IS MUCH BETTER IN EVERY WAY, ESPECIALLY LOOKS, THAN MRS. OBUMMER. AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT A "REAL CHRISTIAN" IS. MY TRUE COLOR IS JUST A LITTLE OFF-WHITE. I AM PROUD TO BE WHAT I AM. IF I HAPPENED TO BE BORN BLACK, I WOULD BE PROUD TO BE BLACK. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. I AM NOT SURE YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING. ALL YOU DO IS RESPOND TO FOLKS WHO KNOW MORE THAN YOU DO. JEALOUSY? I BELIEVE SO. I AM NOT SURE YOU EVEN SUSPECT ANYTHING. I COMMENTED ON THIS POST IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE LOW-BROW IDIOTS WERE PUTTING DOWN A DEAD MAN AND HIS DAUGHTER POSTED TO DEFEND HIS HONOR. SHE IS A GOOD KID AND I WANTED TO SUPPORT HER. IF YOU FIND FAULT WITH THIS, THEN MY PRIOR DESCRIPTIONS OF WHAT I BELIEVE ABOUT YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND CHARACTER ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY.
Yet you continue to prove that you are no more than a racist, bigoted idiot hiding behind religion as your excuse. Keep showing us all that you just can't fix stupid. Is this guy one of your kin?

rt.com/usa/pastor-charged-abuse-minor-562/
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

#54 Nov 15, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you continue to prove that you are no more than a racist, bigoted idiot hiding behind religion as your excuse. Keep showing us all that you just can't fix stupid. Is this guy one of your kin?
rt.com/usa/pastor-charged-abuse-minor-562/
YOU KEEP SHOWING THAT YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND ANYTHING THAT TAKES ANY FIGURING OUT. I PUT THINGS IN AS SIMPLE TERMS AS I CAN AND YOU STILL HAVE NO INTELLIGENT RESPONSE OR ANY IDEA WHAT THE POST IS SAYING. THAT MUST BE BECAUSE YOU ARE POO POO BOY. PLEASE DON'T DESCRIBE ANY SUPER POWERS YOU MAY BE BLESSED WITH
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#55 Nov 15, 2013
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>YOU KEEP SHOWING THAT YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND ANYTHING THAT TAKES ANY FIGURING OUT. I PUT THINGS IN AS SIMPLE TERMS AS I CAN AND YOU STILL HAVE NO INTELLIGENT RESPONSE OR ANY IDEA WHAT THE POST IS SAYING. THAT MUST BE BECAUSE YOU ARE POO POO BOY. PLEASE DON'T DESCRIBE ANY SUPER POWERS YOU MAY BE BLESSED WITH
Did your delusional friends whisper that into your ear? They have places for people like you.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

#56 Nov 15, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Did your delusional friends whisper that into your ear? They have places for people like you.
ONCE AGAIN--NOTHING.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#57 Nov 15, 2013
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>ONCE AGAIN--NOTHING.
Yep, that's exactly what you got.
Peo

Portsmouth, OH

#58 Nov 15, 2013
"Intelligent" christians? AAAARRRAAAHAHAHHAHAHA
duh

Wadsworth, OH

#59 Nov 16, 2013
again, trying to look on here and see if anything interesting and just another worn out thread.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

#60 Nov 16, 2013
Peo wrote:
"Intelligent" christians? AAAARRRAAAHAHAHHAHAHA
"CHRISTIANS" IA ALWAYS CAPITALIZED. AND YES, SOME ARE INTELLIGENT. MOST ARE MORE THAT WAY THAN YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bethel iga is going out of bussiness 1 hr ohh 5
Bethel IGA Fired Everyone (Aug '12) 2 hr Scorned wife 33
Jared riley (Oct '14) Mon jim 5
Hot chick at McKinney mart Mon bond 4
fwb Mon jim 1
James Stull and Aliza Tuttle (Mar '14) Sun know it all 7
Rhianna ward May 24 really 1
More from around the web

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE