cash only feom now on

Marion, OH

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Be careful there. They charge $1.00 each time you use your debit card or credit card, does the old Green Valley charge?
Shawn

Miamisburg, OH

#2 Sep 3, 2012
No, Green Valley doesn't charge. I would just suggest that everybody stops going to that BP. Everything is already more expensive there. What's the need to charge people to use a credit card? Greedy woman running that joint!! She doesn't realize how much money that's costing her by charging that dollar. Funny thing is she charged me $.50 to use mine. Shows you how long it's been since I've been in there. I drive right past that BP all the time. Takes me 3 extra minutes but I'd rather give Green Valley my money! GET THE WORD OUT!!!
happyforburgkids

Englewood, OH

#3 Jul 18, 2013
you people don't realize how much credit card fees are for the business. If you use your credit card the business gets charged a percentage. It costs a business thousands of dollars a year to accept credit cards. It's not about greed it's about trying to keep your doors open in these tough times and everyone wants to use plastic instead of cash that sucks for the businesses trying to make it.
nosey

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2013
happyforburgkids wrote:
you people don't realize how much credit card fees are for the business. If you use your credit card the business gets charged a percentage. It costs a business thousands of dollars a year to accept credit cards. It's not about greed it's about trying to keep your doors open in these tough times and everyone wants to use plastic instead of cash that sucks for the businesses trying to make it.
oh so they are'nt making a killing ok...
burg

Taylor, MI

#5 Jul 18, 2013
They don't charge that fee anymore. That was the old bitch that used to own it that was charging fees for everything.
Since the new owners bought it the gas prices have been lower and no fees to use your card
That old bitch is gone, finally
bill

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Dot heads own it now I go to green valley!
nosey

United States

#7 Jul 18, 2013
bill wrote:
Dot heads own it now I go to green valley!
if it wasnt for those so called dot heads we wouldn't have any convenent stores around here.they have just enough right to own a business ad any bodyelse..u just mad they won't let u buy cigs n beer on ur snap card like green valley does..
U raciest redneck...just sayin...
burg

Toledo, OH

#8 Jul 19, 2013
nosey wrote:
<quoted text>if it wasnt for those so called dot heads we wouldn't have any convenent stores around here.they have just enough right to own a business ad any bodyelse..u just mad they won't let u buy cigs n beer on ur snap card like green valley does..
U raciest redneck...just sayin...
Exactly right nosey!
Those people that idiot is calling dot heads aren't screwing the community. They have lowered gas prices significantly which has forced green valley and boars head to do the same.
That witch that owned BP before was charging sometimes 50cents more a gallon than any other area around us, which gave boars head and green valley the opportunity to do the same. Not to mention, the new owners are polite.

It disgusts me that places like Medarys and the old BP owners do nothing but gauge our community charging ridiculous high prices, for no other reason than because they can.

So I for one am glad the BP has the owners it has and I hope Medarys gets bought up too if that's what it takes to get fair pricing.

Also, technically they aren't "dot heads."
The dot some ethnicity wear on their head is not about where they are from it is about the religion some people practice, so to call anyone from east Asia a dot head is ignorant and misinformed. Before you make your racist comments know what you are talking about.

I will say to nosey again, right on! Glad you said it because that racist is clearly plain out stupid. I would rather deal with a foreigner than a white stupid racist with apparently no education.
bill

Grafton, OH

#9 Jul 19, 2013
I am entitled to my opinion just like you are. I think they are bums. That gas station will be run down and trashy soon enough. You will see. Look at the gas station at Eastwood. Nothing there works. I think all of you are ignorant for supporting the foreigners.
Downside

Delaware, OH

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Their beer could be colder.
nosey

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2013
burg wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right nosey!
Those people that idiot is calling dot heads aren't screwing the community. They have lowered gas prices significantly which has forced green valley and boars head to do the same.
That witch that owned BP before was charging sometimes 50cents more a gallon than any other area around us, which gave boars head and green valley the opportunity to do the same. Not to mention, the new owners are polite.
It disgusts me that places like Medarys and the old BP owners do nothing but gauge our community charging ridiculous high prices, for no other reason than because they can.
So I for one am glad the BP has the owners it has and I hope Medarys gets bought up too if that's what it takes to get fair pricing.
Also, technically they aren't "dot heads."
The dot some ethnicity wear on their head is not about where they are from it is about the religion some people practice, so to call anyone from east Asia a dot head is ignorant and misinformed. Before you make your racist comments know what you are talking about.
I will say to nosey again, right on! Glad you said it because that racist is clearly plain out stupid. I would rather deal with a foreigner than a white stupid racist with apparently no education.
thanks burg they habve always been nice to me and they seem to be glad to serve you. Thats y we don't have a iga n gtown anymore those people gouged us for years and the people got tired paying 30 percent more for things and they shut it down.now our save a lot is the only store around us and they have started to raise there prices . And these are and were owned by Americans.
Billy

Brecksville, OH

#12 Jul 19, 2013
They serve some scrumptious curry camel up there. I prefer the dark meat.
Burgboy420

Miamisburg, OH

#13 Jul 31, 2013
I dont care where they come from.. if they keep gas prices down and are polite thats all that matters.. screw Medarys if i need something i will go the extra 8 miles and go to wal mart or jungle jims
tim

Dayton, OH

#14 Sep 7, 2013
Just went to this bp station. They want 3.75 for 32oz slushy. For 3.75 I could almost fill a 5 gallon bucket at speedway!
holmes

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Apr 23, 2015
Billy wrote:
They serve some scrumptious curry camel up there. I prefer the dark meat.
Not camel, that is chicken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ameristay hotel in Batavia Sat JoAnn B 2
Ameristay is now extended stay lol Sat JoAnn B 1
News Former churches, fire stations become breweries Sat Harleybird 1
Review: Freeman Enclosure Systems LLC (Mar '15) Aug 16 Wbk 18
Traci Baudendistel / Sawyer or whatever last na... Aug 11 Mr Clean 2
Tim at UDF by hospital Aug 9 lover2017 1
Jamie Bolender (Nov '13) Aug 7 Anonymous 10

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance