ross in alaska

Juneau, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

looking for info on local artist ted fuller. can anyone help?
son of Liberty

Benicarló, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

get your posters ---Obama as the Joker........,, infowars.com and they have it on clothing..........
son of Liberty

Benicarló, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Obama as the joker thats art......................
Tim in Maine

South Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Judged:

Ross, I own some of his pieces and he lived in Beverly Shores across the street from my aunt and uncle. What would you like to know?
Tim M

South Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

ross in alaska wrote:
looking for info on local artist ted fuller. can anyone help?
Ted Fuller was an artist that lived on the beach in Beverly Shores IN. He also had a 160 acre plot of land in NE Indiana. Ted painted mostly outdoor scenes with acrylics and was fairly prolific. I have three of his pieces. I believe he died in the early 1970's. Ted's work was sold in downtown Chicago through Merril Chase Galleries from what I understand. Ted's home in Beverly Shores is no longer there as it was removed with others when the leases ran out on the national lake shore land.
donna fuller adams

Roscommon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Tim M wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Fuller was an artist that lived on the beach in Beverly Shores IN. He also had a 160 acre plot of land in NE Indiana. Ted painted mostly outdoor scenes with acrylics and was fairly prolific. I have three of his pieces. I believe he died in the early 1970's. Ted's work was sold in downtown Chicago through Merril Chase Galleries from what I understand. Ted's home in Beverly Shores is no longer there as it was removed with others when the leases ran out on the national lake shore land.
I am the step-daughter of Ted Fuller. I am in possession of three(3)of his original acrylics that I wish to depart with. Each is a different perspective of the Indiana Dunes. Please contact me if you have further interest.

Thank you,
Donna Fuller Adams
Jeff C

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

donna fuller adams wrote:
<quoted text> I am the step-daughter of Ted Fuller. I am in possession of three(3)of his original acrylics that I wish to depart with. Each is a different perspective of the Indiana Dunes. Please contact me if you have further interest.
Thank you,
Donna Fuller Adams
Have you sold the pieces? Price?
Jimmy Loves Johnsons

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Hey, that's not very nice
Karen in Florida

Bonita Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Tim in Maine wrote:
Ross, I own some of his pieces and he lived in Beverly Shores across the street from my aunt and uncle. What would you like to know?
Do you know where his pieces can be sold or are sold. My uncle needs to sell his Ted Fuller pieces.
Karen in Florida

Bonita Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

<quoted text> I am the step-daughter of Ted Fuller. I am in possession of three(3)of his original acrylics that I wish to depart with. Each is a different perspective of the Indiana Dunes. Please contact me if you have further interest.
Thank you,
Donna Fuller Adams
My uncle is in the same position and needs to sell his pieces. Did you have any luck selling yours?

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

I'm looking to class up my bachelor pad with some fine art. If Ted Fuller painted any women in the nude, look me up. Otherwise I'm not interested.
Cj Eggbeer

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Thank you,
Donna Fuller Adams
Hello Donna, I am a fan of your step father and have several of his works. My family had a cabin in the state park not far from Ted and Ellie's. How can I contact you?
cjeggbeer@gmail.com
Cj Eggbeer

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Karen in Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
My uncle is in the same position and needs to sell his pieces. Did you have any luck selling yours?
Hi Karen in Florida,
I am interested. cjeggbeer@gmail.com
Jimbo

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

My parents have had one of Ted Fuller's paintings hanging in their house for over 40 years that he gave to them. My family got to know him years ago when we lived in NW Indiana and rented a place out in the Indiana Dunes in the summer. I can't add much more than Tim M above about Ted's professional career, but he was an interesting guy and fun to be around.
Marion

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

I own a Ted Fuller that I bought on Ebay about 8 years ago 'cause I liked it! It is called After the Sunset - Indiana Woods.
It appears to have been a gift from "Lu & Dick" in July of '71 to another person.
I am not looking to part with it, I just wanted to add this to the discussion.
rex

Highland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

ted's best works where his scuptures. i think his best was a scupture called before the pill. its awesome
rex

Highland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

i would be interested in any of his scuptures

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

rex wrote:
ted's best works where his scuptures
"where his scuptures"? What's a "scupture", and "where" is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Williamsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••