First Prev
of 4
Next Last
confused

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2010
does anyone have anything to say about this girl?
ky girl

Clarksville, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2010
confused wrote:
does anyone have anything to say about this girl?
i,ve known her for years she is a good kid and a good mother
all the way

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2010
a good mother? is that why jared was took from her? i know her very well, she is a drug addicted skank and does not deserve jared at all. i heard that shes pregnant again, poor kid, i just wonder who will raise this one? shes pathedic!
wow

Madisonville, KY

#4 Feb 26, 2010
you don't know what your talking about if you think she got jared taken that is not ture she has not ever had him taken and she is a great mom and preson so for you to say anything you must have the wrong samantha so you have not one thing bad to say about her
all the way

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2010
ok, if she did not get jared taken from her then why does johnny(jared's dad) his mom kathy has custody of jared, i see her with him all the time. she said that she has custody of him right now and she was trying to get him permantly. maybe your talking about another samantha, bacause i know what i'm talking about.
jeff

Clinton, TN

#6 Feb 26, 2010
ballards are so dumb its pathetic
Momma 2 Be

United States

#7 Feb 26, 2010
Seriously people GROW UP, all you know how to do is talk about people... Why don't you find something else to talk about! It's pathetic that everyone can talk about people on here but when it comes to actually talking to that person face to face you probably chicken out... GET A LIFE!
all the way

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2010
ok mama 2 be, if being on here is so pathetic, why are you on here? why would you even care what people on here are saying? who needs a life?!!!
Momma 2 Be

United States

#9 Feb 26, 2010
I get on to talk about other things like oh i dont know things that actually MATTER. And i dont start stupid posts about people!
spanky

United States

#10 Feb 27, 2010
good 4 u mama 2 be
ky girl

Clarksville, TN

#11 Mar 2, 2010
jared is with his grandmother when his mother is at work not full time sam is a good person
tonya

United States

#12 Mar 2, 2010
samantha ballard has a job? that is almost funny!!!! shes such a lazy bum!!!
Yep I know the deal

Corbin, KY

#13 Mar 3, 2010
Ok, guys. Here is the scoop on the poop. Samantha is a useless worthless skank. She got knocked up this second time, went and got all blowed out on oxy's and went in the bathroom, had her baby and flushed the toilet. Yep that is the deal. She told that she miscarried. But you folks think she's a good Mother, boy does she have you snowed? Jared is in the hands of his paternal grandparents cause his maternal grandparents have their hands full with their other whore's kids. Well, there ya have it, so whatcha think now???
all the way

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2010
thank you, finally someone knows the truth about that nasty ho, i know what is going on with her bacause i talk to kathy everyday, people are so ignorant for upholding samantha, she is nothing and never will be.
citizen

Somerset, KY

#15 Mar 4, 2010
Well it's not hard to figure out that the people on here talking shit about Samantha is none other than Kathy herself and probably some of her family. For the ones saying Samantha is lazy, she has worked since she was 16 years old. Where does Johnny work???? Samantha worked and supported him while they were together. Everyone makes mistakes in their life, so quit acting like you all-or should say, Kathy, quit acting like you are perfect because you're by no means perfect, as is noone is perfect. You bunch of losers make me sick getting on here talking about people like you do.
angiedavidson

Franklin, NC

#16 Mar 4, 2010
hey Samantha i worked with you at sekri. I've always like you, don't listen to all these ppl on here they have nothing better to do than make other ppl lifes hell, so don't let it bother you. I've always liked you, you seem like a really good person and a good parent
all the way

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2010
well, if samantha is such a good person then someone should tell her to keep her nasty little legs closed and quit getting pregnant and blaming it on every young man in williamsburg, it took blood tests to find out that johnny was jared's dad. she did not even know who he belonged to, at one time she was saying that it was jason anderson's. she needs to get off the pills and stop sleeping with everybody, thats just nasty!!!
sister

Anderson, SC

#18 Mar 4, 2010
does she have a sister?
out of it

United States

#19 Mar 5, 2010
she has 2 sisters, i think
Who

Madisonville, KY

#20 Mar 5, 2010
Who is her sisters?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min CriminalForever 159,444
Selena Lawson-Drama Queen 11 hr Curious 15
Hayley at dollar general 14 hr Yes true 12
Where is Jen Frazier 18 hr in the know 3
who is the hottest girl in whitley county (Jan '09) 21 hr Zach 121
Brian Reed attorney Mon Really needing th... 1
Jeffrey dahmer Sun Maynard 9
Tragic Sun Zack 248

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages