dead beat dad's or mom's
truth hurts

Corbin, KY

#62 Dec 29, 2010
who wrote:
who is j. prewitt?
Oh everyone in this county know who J. Prewitt is, gimme a break. I hope that little girl grows up one day and spits in his face! How could any man just give up rights to thier own child,I'll never know the answer to that one.
unknown

Clarksville, TN

#63 Dec 31, 2010
Kiersten Marie wrote:
Gee, I really thought I was alone, but thanks to this post, I have been proven wrong. My dad, Paul Mason use to be such a good guy and my best friend until he cheated on my mom and they became divorced.
He's like 8k behind in child support, spent sum jail time cuz of it...then I haven't heard of him since July 4th....and looky here, It's December and as my birthday comes and soon to go, he won't even remember me I presume. Sunday, I turn 16 and to him, it's just another day on the run from whatever. He told me he wasn't on drugs, however, I was picked on at school because my dad was arrested with a DUI...for driving on the railroad tracks...My so-called "step mom" Carrie, ain't no better I guess. I use to think she was awesome, till she treated me like trash, ignored me and such.
For my birthday, I am begging my mom to have my last name changed-I pray to god I can so I can have a last name with a clean slate.
He has caused me humiliation, lost my trust, ruined my last name, humiliated me, and showed me, I don't matter to him. It's sad that I get more offended when people say my last name than being called a bastard, which is what I might as well be.
I hope he straightens up, because I do love him...and if he keeps on the road he's travelin, I won't expect for his life to go on much longer with whatever he's on, and she's on....
This really helped me to be honest.:/
Booohoooo cry me a river, stfu cry baby.
one more for the list

Whitley City, KY

#64 Jan 17, 2011
I don't think any list of dead beat parents would be complete without Stephanie Jones. I mean seriously, could it get any worse than that? She doesn't even have custody of her own kids because she can't stay clean.
ohplease

United States

#65 Jan 17, 2011
barbara inman tops the list she lost custody of her 5 yr old boy to his fathet. she is only allowed supervised visitation at social services and is a thousand dollars behind on child support the worst mother in the world
pat

Bolivar, MO

#66 Jan 18, 2011
andrea perry reeves. she is a bad mother. she is mean to her kids.shes been in trouble with sociel services, they take her kids for some strange reason she gets them back.
know

Sikeston, MO

#67 Jan 18, 2011
KNOW TWO wrote:
I KNOW TWO SORRY ASS BOYS, BRIAN LAWSON AND CHRIS HALL. NIETHER ONE OF THEM TAKE CARE OF THEIR BABIES, CHRIS HAS 3 KIDS AND BRIAN JUST HAS ONE (THAT ANYONE KNOWS OF) AND BRIAN CANT EVEN HELP WITH HIS SON HE CANT EVEN BUY HIS SON A PAIR OF SHOES. AND CHRIS CANT EVEN BUY HIS LITTLE DAUGHTER A PACK OF DIAPERS. NOW THAT IS SORRY. BRIAN DIDN'T EVEN COME AND GET HIS SON ON THANKSGIVING HE WAS TO BUSY WITH THAT LITTLE DOPEHEAD GIRL. BUT I AM SURE THEY THINK THEY WILL GET THE BABIES ON CHRISTMAS BUT FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD THAT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. THE GRANDMOTHER HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT NICE TO THOSE BOYS LETTING THEM SEE THE BABIES ANYTIME THEY WANT TO, BUT NOT ANYMORE. THEY NEED TO GROW UP AND HELP HER WITH THE BABIES, THEY ONLY COME AND SEE THEM WHEN THEY WANT TOO. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW LUCKY THEY ARE TO GET TO EVEN SEE THEIR KIDS. MOST OF US DADS DON'T EVEN GET TO SEE OUR BABIES AND I PAY MY CHILD SUPPORT EVERY MONTH. I WOULD LOVE FOR MY KIDS GRANDMOTHER TO LET ME COME AND SEE MINE ANYTIME I WANTED TOO. BUT THOSE BOYS DON'T WANT THEIR KIDS ONLY WHEN THEY WANT TO SHOW OFF IN FRONT OF A GIRL. BUT IT IS ALL GOING TO COME TO A END, EITHER BRIAN CAN COME AND GET HIS SON EVERYWEEKEND LIKE HE IS SUPPOSED TOO OR HE AIN'T GOING TO BE GETTING HIM ANYMORE. AND CHRIS IS NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE HIS LITTLE GIRL ANYWHERE, BUT HE CAN COME AND SEE HER ANYTIME HE WAN'TS TOO. BUT HE DOESN'T, AND THAT IS GOING TO CHANGE ALSO.
Brain Lawson has really stepped up with his son, he gets him every weekend and sometimes he goes up there and stays with his son. He is really doing a good job with his son, and his son Loves him to death. As for Chris Hall and his lowlife family they still dont have nothing much to do with his little girl. She had surgery and none of them even called to check on her, Her Birthday was in May and none of them even called or came to see her and Christmas they didnt even call or come and see her. But he wants to go around and tell people how much he Loves his little girl, now that is a joke. His mom, sisters none of them come and see her. And I know the Grandmother told them they were all welcome to come and see her anytime, But of course none of them has done that. Chris is a piece of shit that doest take care of any of his kids, and one day he will regret it and so will his whole family. Chris u need to grow up and take care of all your kids, and stay off the dope as well as your whole family.
Stepmoms suck

Anderson, SC

#68 Jan 19, 2011
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Booohoooo cry me a river, stfu cry baby.
Carrie, I know this is you. You are a bitch!
Could Use It

Corbin, KY

#69 Jan 19, 2011
My ex owes my children $70,000. I could really use that money right now. How is that for a dead beat?

Since: Jan 11

Willowbrook, IL

#70 Feb 3, 2011
I have one Kevin Moses he's has 3 kids and leaves his wife while she is pregnant with the 3rd the dirt bag will not even see his kids or pay child support I hope that ugly trash is worth it I don't know her name but God ugly isn't the word for her
keep them legs closded

United States

#71 Feb 4, 2011
maybe you keep the legs closed would help think about about who you marry or go with first
i know of some one

Sikeston, MO

#72 Feb 7, 2011
billie jean satterfield is a poore excuse of a mother....she has never been a mom to her girls,she spends her stamps and money on dope and lets them do without..she would rather have a man than her kids,or she would rather have her dope than her kids...
no momma

Anderson, SC

#73 Feb 7, 2011
addf wrote:
brittany tully
She doesn't even keep her son she doesn't have a right to say anything about Brandon!
Bagleyhb

United States

#74 Jan 29, 2017
jonathon23 wrote:
Jeremiah Walden
Does he work at mcdonalds?
outoftowne

United States

#75 Jan 29, 2017
Bagleyhb wrote:
<quoted text>

Does he work at mcdonalds?
Stop bitchin and complaining u sorry dumb mfers laid down with these sorry ass people and had ur kids with him or her. If u was to blind to see all the signs that they were dead beats then its your fault. Get over it.
tima

Williamsburg, KY

#76 Jan 29, 2017
ANGELA AYERS TOTALLY DISGUSTING PARENT!
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#77 Feb 28, 2017
Shane wrote:
Heather DICKson
Heather is a great mom she sees them every Christmas!!
Really

Manchester, KY

#78 Feb 28, 2017
the truth wrote:
DAWN COXS LAWSON, SHE lefft heer kids with there dad& HE raised them she had 2 BOY'S & a little GIRL she was baby win she left,1 was about 8 or 7 the othere little boy was about 6 & he passed away god bless him win he was 7 i think// & her other son said he didnt know how she was a the funeral home,he said he hadnt seen her in about 8 ys. ps sorry if u think is mean but it is the truth, just ask the collins there dad work for HOMER COLLINS for years on his farm. some mother lol , SORRY azzzz ,EVEN HER ON KIDS SAYS SOO.
That is so sad! How did the little boy die? I swear I have
2 boys 6 & 7 and I could not imagine...
Truth

Manchester, KY

#79 Feb 28, 2017
Heather Jones
Gump

Indianapolis, IN

#80 Mar 1, 2017
bigmama324 wrote:
<quoted text>

yep he has another daughter that's bucolically is his and several kids he had raised as his he don't take care of. I am not a perfect mother but i have raised my kids with my husband for 12 years with very little help from him. he has help a little but no much. i had to make him talk to his 12 year old on Christmas and he refused to talk to his 16 year old. because she has a hand some baby boy but his mom did the same thing with got pregnant too early. but she is a awesome mom my daughter is. thank god she took after me and him. he owes 4100.00 and i need my kids money.
What does bucolically mean?
the wedge

Richmond, KY

#81 Mar 3, 2017
Shane wrote:
Heather DICKson
Heather sees her kids on thanksgiving an Christmas promises to come get them on spring breAk and never shows up !! She's a real piece of work !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know MICHAEL RAY WRIGHT? 2 min Heather Bowen 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Cczar 167,991
Now hiring cooks at williamsburg huddle house 39 min potter 4
News Police investigating triple homicide in Whitley... 2 hr no law 68
Senture Regina hamlin 3 hr Just a girl 1
Court appointed Lawyers (Aug '11) 10 hr whatever 24
what ever happened to lisa baird? (Sep '08) 10 hr whatever 66

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages