First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Some one who knows

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2011
Roy is a snitch and a needle junkie.... I don't know why someone has not killed him yet!!!!! I here he is back in town anyone know
not sure

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2011
Lasy I heard he was saling pills at his moms house
heartonsleeve

Fort Atkinson, WI

#3 Mar 6, 2011
I know vergie and she would never let anything like that happen...if she knew who u were...shed kick ur butt...lol
whatever

Somerset, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2011
yeah i know her too..... she only sees what she wants too when it comes to her kids I have bought pills from him there myself!!!!!!
heartonsleeve

Gary, IN

#5 Mar 6, 2011
Yeah yeah....I doubt that. I get sick of how ppl like to comment on things they don't know anything about. Always attacking someone because everyone else is....such followers.
whatever

Somerset, KY

#6 Mar 6, 2011
Don't doubt that at all!!!!!! I guess you think Roy couldn't do that while she was at work huh....She knows he's a piece of shit so so why is he there???? If they took that little girl away from Libby for being a pill head piece of shit why is she around Roy? I am going to send soical workers down there to see!!!!! He should not be allowed around either of the kids living in that house.... He can leave or the kids I will see to it thats a promise!!!!
heartonsleeve

Gary, IN

#7 Mar 6, 2011
Always puttin ur nose in where it doesn't belong...what happened to ppl minding their own business....shit happens to good ppl even if they don't deserve it.....I'm not sayin I know the whole family but ....I'm sure ur not perfect....r u so fascinated with their lives that u must insert urself into it or r u bored with ur own??? Wait roy dumped u or dismissed u entirely?
whatever

Somerset, KY

#8 Mar 6, 2011
not hardly..... Roy is nastey he dated his own cousin once not into that shi!.... Iam not perfect but Iwould never let anything like that go on around anyones kids that little girl has been through enough... If her mammal isn't going to keep her safe and away from that kind of stuff someone will!!! her granparents should put her wellbeing before his he is a grown man!!!!!
heartonsleeve

Gary, IN

#9 Mar 6, 2011
Like I said..none of ur business..u don't know the whole story....someday someone will butt into ur personal life and ur not gonna like it
Whatever

United States

#10 Mar 6, 2011
heartonsleeve wrote:
Like I said..none of ur business..u don't know the whole story....someday someone will butt into ur personal life and ur not gonna like it
They already do!!!!someone will make him suffer like his kids have!!!!!!what happened to Gwenn
heartonsleeve

Gary, IN

#11 Mar 7, 2011
Who cares what happened to gwen....don't u have anything better to do? Like a J.O.B.? Too much time on ur hands....do some volunteer work.
whatever

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 7, 2011
I have a job:)How could you care so little about Gwenn and love Roy so much? They are the same pioeces of shi! accept she dose work and pay childsupport!! So I guess that makes her the better person really!!!!!
heartonsleeve

Carol Stream, IL

#13 Mar 7, 2011
I don't know her any better than I do roy...but I do know vergie....its not that I don't care..I just think its none of ur business...or mine
whatever

Somerset, KY

#14 Mar 7, 2011
When kids are involved it's everyones business to keep them away from pill heads and safe!!!! YOU THINK YOU KNOW VERGIE.........SHE WEARS ROSE COLORED GLASSES WHEN IT COMES TO ROY!!!!!
curious

Carol Stream, IL

#15 Mar 7, 2011
What goes around comes around ....u don't know the whole story
lalalala

Carol Stream, IL

#16 Mar 7, 2011
Noone likes ppl to butt in.....u don't know the whole story
whatever

Somerset, KY

#17 Mar 7, 2011
Yeah I do!!!! I know they whole family!!!!
lalalala

Carol Stream, IL

#18 Mar 7, 2011
And u know everything don't u?
honestly

Channelview, TX

#19 Mar 8, 2011
Vergie has rose colored glasses on when it comes to all of her kids. They could never do any wrong. And she is still like that today. She only sees what she wants to see.
honestly

Channelview, TX

#20 Mar 8, 2011
heartonsleeve wrote:
I know vergie and she would never let anything like that happen...if she knew who u were...shed kick ur butt...lol
no she wouldn't. she would swear up and down her kids were angels. how they could never do any wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky couple charged with beating woman with... 55 min Curiosity 24
Williamsburg Plastics no no (Dec '16) 57 min Curiosity 41
Brandon 1 hr Mom 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Paul 166,400
Wburg plastic employees not working monday for ... 5 hr Truth 5
Panhandlers 8 hr Joe 1
Looking for 22 hr wondering 6

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance