Amy Broadwell? What is this girl's story?

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

Kdoo

Mayfield, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2008
ive heard about this girl and her shenanigans and she sounds hilarious.
-that one chick

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2008
she's a fat cow. and needs to get over her self. i dont like her at all. she walks around like she's the shit when she isnt nothing. she's really anoying.
WCMS 119

United States

#4 Oct 22, 2008
-that one chick wrote:
she's a fat cow. and needs to get over her self. i dont like her at all. she walks around like she's the shit when she isnt nothing. she's really anoying.
I think ur stupid..if there's anyone on here that needs to say something about Amy I think u need to go to her face instead of on the internet!! Yes she can be stupid at times but god who isn't.. So honey quit being jealous of people and get over ur self!!
amys-bestie

Kingston, TN

#5 Oct 22, 2008
Amy is a really good person when she wants to be. The only thing that really gives her a bad reputation is that she's dated like a million people and always breaks up with them for other guys. Other than that she is a really good friend and she's really sweet. You shouldn't pick on people and say bad things about them if you don't know them.
Sarah V.
hater

United States

#6 Oct 25, 2008
amy's a hoe. she is absolutely rediculous and she thinks she's all that and guess what she's not. so here's the thing, she needs to get over herself because people may pretend to like her but most of them don't she's a stupid little two-faced lyin a** bi***
hmmm

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2009
Amy is a funny little chick. She just seems like she is trying to find herself in life. Everyone struggles with that in high school. Her mom passed away, and she doesnt want to be alone. Does anyone blame her? I mean when your life goes a lil off track other people is what you want to support you. So yea shes dated like everyone but she just wants somebody there for her.
Internet

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2009
omg who all has she dated???
i think she sounds like a whore...
my friend is friends with her...
and she really dont like her...
she just acts like it...
so amy won't cry and go postal...
and that is the only reason...
so you just need to watch who you hang around amy...
beth ryder

Madisonville, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2009
amy has been trought alot and if you went trought wat she went trought then you would be doing the same stuff she is okay she is confussed thats it and she ant a whore she just dont know how to deal with getting close to ppl...

if you got something to say then you guys need to grow up and stop writing it on here and if you do write it on here then you need to put your name cus none of you do that says something to me pu ss y but peace out....
Her

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2009
well that still dont mean she has to date every guy in the whole school and i mean almost every guy she like gets really close too and then it is drama drama i just think that she is a drama queen and she like needs it to function.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min SAYWHAT 7,072
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,331
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,659
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr ChromiuMan 131,106
Do you honestly think Williamsburg could beat C... 20 hr Old Dirty Jacket 1
The new pet store 22 hr thepetstore 6
unsolved murder/cold cases in whitley co (Feb '14) Mon BMaiden 15
Williamsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Williamsburg Jobs

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamsburg News, Events & Info