First Prev
of 3
Next Last
twizz

Trenton, IL

#44 Oct 17, 2008
Twizzlers best friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right....Hey next round of Kool Aid is on me twizz, make a toast.
'Cheers'...now down the hatch!
DISGUSTED

Murray, KY

#45 Oct 30, 2008
I THINK THAT SHE IS DISGUSTING. SHE ACTS LIKE SHE IS A GOOD PERSON. I MEAN NEVER MIND THE FACT THAT SHE BROKE UP A MARRIAGE BUT NOW THAT THE GOING GETS TOUGH SHE IS NO WHERE AROUND. TWO WEEKS AFTER THE ACCIDENT AND SHE HAS NOT EVEN TRIED TO GO SEE HIM. WORTHLESS EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING
Confused

Murray, KY

#46 Oct 31, 2008
IS THIS THE SAME KAYLA MILLS THAT RUNS AROUND WITH VIKKI SETTLES? IF SO THAT GIRL IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. I HOPE THE GUY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS OK. AND I HOPE IF HE HAS LEARNED ANYTHING HE WILL STAY AWAY FROM HER BEFORE HE ENDS UP DEAD..
Confused

Helenwood, TN

#47 Jan 18, 2009
Confused wrote:
IS THIS THE SAME KAYLA MILLS THAT RUNS AROUND WITH VIKKI SETTLES? IF SO THAT GIRL IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. I HOPE THE GUY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS OK. AND I HOPE IF HE HAS LEARNED ANYTHING HE WILL STAY AWAY FROM HER BEFORE HE ENDS UP DEAD..
It'n she screwing that jeff Lawson guy thats always with Jeremy Lake?
yep

AOL

#48 Jan 18, 2009
who isnt her and her friend ericka screwing these days I personally think there both nasty who*es i mean if they both wasnt on drugs so bad and screwed everything they would actually be pretty but I wouldnt touch either one I would be afraid of catching something!
yup

Murray, KY

#50 Jan 18, 2009
she sees him every night after she gets off work, then he goes home to his wife and she goes to whatever guys walks in front of her
WTF

Wartburg, TN

#51 Jan 19, 2009
yep wrote:
who isnt her and her friend ericka screwing these days I personally think there both nasty who*es i mean if they both wasnt on drugs so bad and screwed everything they would actually be pretty but I wouldnt touch either one I would be afraid of catching something!
Heard Erica was screwing John Hayes?
brittany spears

Trenton, IL

#52 Jan 19, 2009
He had better be careful, she's liable to get him ran over or she might even stab him.
confused

Helenwood, TN

#53 Jan 28, 2009
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF I thought Jeff and Jeremy were screwing?
confused

Helenwood, TN

#54 Jan 28, 2009
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard Erica was screwing John Hayes?
doesn't John Hayes have a girlfriend that lives in his house...?
LMAO

Murray, KY

#55 Feb 1, 2009
yeah but thta dont mean anything
confused

Madisonville, KY

#56 Feb 5, 2009
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
yes,,that would be the one lol
Just Me

United States

#57 Feb 5, 2009
I find it aweful amusing to find out that the girls that think they are so bad to do what they done when it was three on one, are all hiding when the odds are even, hell not really even, they are afraid of older ladies and have to call the police. These girls ain't as bad as they think they are, they are a bunch of pusses. Erica, Kayla, Amanda, and lets not forget Tonya. I would be ashamed of myself to know it took three to beat down a girl that is smaller than all of them and has been in pagents all her life. What is the matter with you girls to do stuff like that, and why are you hiding from her now that she has someone with her and ain't home alone with one girl that might go 90 pounds soak and wet and another one that was in shock and could not do nothing but stand there with her hand over her mouth. I find this amusing as hell and when she goes to wal-mart or subway or anywhere else you girls are you guys call the police on her, like she ain't allowed to be in those places because you are what the hell is with that? Maybe it is because you know what you done ain't right and you feel guilty. I would be ashamed of myself and feel guilty to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr What if 136,599
Whitley County needs new Sheriff Department 7 hr bbr 6
2 bedroom for rent Sat walmart 1
Handi-port carports May 1 handi shut down 2
Needs in Canadatown May 1 dont need more help 13
(((~~!!~~Last Post~~!!~~))) (Jul '13) May 1 Bucky 51
Debate: Gay Marriage - Williamsburg, KY (Jul '10) May 1 Terry Allen 230
More from around the web

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]