Comments
21 - 40 of 53 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2009
Wondering

Lawrenceburg, KY

#23 Oct 15, 2008
Earn more wrote:
<quoted text>
See I told you. Exactly what he said. I think your claim to originality is hackneyed. You fell into exactly what I said you would do....pathetic. How could you be so stupid as to claim you dont run out of things then say the exact same thing. Wow unfuckin-believable. You take the prize dipshit.
haha thank you:) why so tense? lmfao
Earn more Pay less

Gorham, IL

#24 Oct 15, 2008
SO MANY WORDS wrote:
<quoted text>Re:EX:EARN MORE MONEY,
Are you aware that the info.you submitted is against our policy?Please reread the topix user guidelines again please.You may find them listed under terms of service in the blue box at the bottom of this page.The format to remove your IP address from our site was mailed.Once it is signed for, you will no longer be able to post from your address or IP.No further action at this time will be taken.ANY TIME THERE IS A COMPLAINT OF THIS NATURE,LEGAL ACTION IS EMINENT.We are waiting for the Attorney of the party in which you violated to reply back.Thank You.
40701 Topix Editor #255.
Topix is not liable for such violations of privacy,thus the posting party stands liable through action pressed by party violated.
HAHAHA...Wow you never give up. Oh no Im so scared. I don't remember saying anything that could have legal action against me. And I didn't. Anything I did say is not related to real people or places and is purely coincidental. Hell you know how many ppl list name and tell shit like they cooked meth around their kids or they name ppl that sell drugs. Only one lawsuit in the history of this site when some nut threatened a judge. Hell I never even threatened anyone...LOL. God damn this is the most pathetic shit yet. Pay attention ppl this is what the truly pathetic and desperate look like. Hell these are the ppl that killed Jesus. Violations of privacy??? I don't have a clue who any of you losers are. Make sure you tell your lawyer you cant pay until the first of the month....LMFAO. Your name is right though, what you posted is just "so many BULLSHIT words". LOL
Earn more Pay less

Gorham, IL

#25 Oct 15, 2008
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
haha thank you:) why so tense? lmfao
Why are you always worried about if ppl are tense? Probably hoping I'll ask you to help relieve some. Sorry you can save that gay shit for your boyfriend.
Chooga

Gorham, IL

#26 Oct 15, 2008
her friend wrote:
HEY I KNOW YOU NEVER GET ON HERE BUT IF FOR SOME REASON YOU DO DONT LET THIS STUPID A$$ BI*CH GET IN YOUR HEAD, YOUR FRIENDS KNOW WHO YOU ARE THE REAL YOU AND IT'S THER LOSS YOU ARE ONE OF THE SWEETEST, KINDEST, FUNNYEST PERSON I'V EVER MET, DID I MENTION FUNNY, OMG YOU ALWAY'S TICKLE THE SHiT OUT OF ME AND I'V YET TO HAVE A BAD TIME HANGING OUT WITH YOU, A POST THE OTHER DAY THEY WAS TALKING ABOUT GOD SO APARENTLY NO ONE'S SAFE FROM THE EVIL'S ON TOPIX.....HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH GIRL NOT ONLY ME BUT ALL YOUR FRIENDS THINK YOU ROCK..........
Looks like it is more that one person posting to me.
Wondering

Lawrenceburg, KY

#27 Oct 15, 2008
Earn more Pay less wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you always worried about if ppl are tense? Probably hoping I'll ask you to help relieve some. Sorry you can save that gay shit for your boyfriend.
hahaha because I think it's funny that dumbasses like YOU get tore up over topix. And personally I love getting on here and pissing people off, and go ahead say I have no life blah blah blah Idc, wtf? relieve some? what do you have gas? haha yeah I'm really going to help you relieve some over the internet haha. You know what's funny about people like you though? You never give up, you probably think I'm the most ignorant person on this site, yet, you still reply back to EVERY single ONE of my posts. But yet you claim, that it don't bother you. Do you think you make yourself look smarter? No, your just dumb enough to fall for everything I say and take it to heart. Man I love you people!!!! And yet again you made up an excuse on not telling me your name, by saying I'm "original" I figured you woulda came up with a better excuse than that. But I know your just a pussy..its cool...So now that I've made myself look so dumb, you can think of something oh so smart to say back to me, because I know you will, you can't stand not replying back to me, it would aggravate the hell outta ya I know. so go ahead and give me something to laugh at, its been a boring night:( lmao
You know me

Gorham, IL

#28 Oct 15, 2008
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha because I think it's funny that dumbasses like YOU get tore up over topix. And personally I love getting on here and pissing people off, and go ahead say I have no life blah blah blah Idc, wtf? relieve some? what do you have gas? haha yeah I'm really going to help you relieve some over the internet haha. You know what's funny about people like you though? You never give up, you probably think I'm the most ignorant person on this site, yet, you still reply back to EVERY single ONE of my posts. But yet you claim, that it don't bother you. Do you think you make yourself look smarter? No, your just dumb enough to fall for everything I say and take it to heart. Man I love you people!!!! And yet again you made up an excuse on not telling me your name, by saying I'm "original" I figured you woulda came up with a better excuse than that. But I know your just a pussy..its cool...So now that I've made myself look so dumb, you can think of something oh so smart to say back to me, because I know you will, you can't stand not replying back to me, it would aggravate the hell outta ya I know. so go ahead and give me something to laugh at, its been a boring night:( lmao
Relieve tension...funny you couldn't make that leap of intuition but hey maybe you're just too smart...LOL. Oh and when did you ask for my name...Uh I think you may have some kind of brain damage or you really are retarded. And I hate to say it but its you that really are making yourself look stupid. I never said you were original I said your claim was hackneyed meaning,(since that must be too big a word for you to understand), that it is stale...stale bullshit to be exact. Its nonexistent. You claim you are getting to me but the benchmark of the aggravated is name calling...and so far that's the only original thing you keep coming up with. Oh I know I sling a few names like retard, but hey how else can I keep egging you into posting stuff besides out witting you. And yes I will keep posting cause so far how pissed you are getting has me rolling on the floor.
Wondering

Lawrenceburg, KY

#29 Oct 15, 2008
You know me wrote:
<quoted text>
Relieve tension...funny you couldn't make that leap of intuition but hey maybe you're just too smart...LOL. Oh and when did you ask for my name...Uh I think you may have some kind of brain damage or you really are retarded. And I hate to say it but its you that really are making yourself look stupid. I never said you were original I said your claim was hackneyed meaning,(since that must be too big a word for you to understand), that it is stale...stale bullshit to be exact. Its nonexistent. You claim you are getting to me but the benchmark of the aggravated is name calling...and so far that's the only original thing you keep coming up with. Oh I know I sling a few names like retard, but hey how else can I keep egging you into posting stuff besides out witting you. And yes I will keep posting cause so far how pissed you are getting has me rolling on the floor.
Earn More wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh firstly, nothing in this post made sense. I mean how could you possibly "get to me" through a topic site. I don't even really get what you mean seeing as how I am amused by making idiots like you squirm....and that's my whole reason for being on this site. So the more you post the more I roll on the floor laughing at your pathetic attempt to get me back. You can always tell when someone on here has run out of stuff to say cause they start with that whole "haha I get under your skin so bad " stuff...as if. What I mean is they stop defending their position or coming up with original shit to say. Trust me, this douche bags next post will probably be about how they make me so crazy and I should calm down...sounds to me like your stuttering, not being able to come up with something intelligent or even witty to say. Secondly, as for how long it took me to post...well some of us have lives, not like you who have obviously been keeping a close eye on this all day. Damn that's just pathetic. And lastly, seeing as how you are so utterly pathetic why would I ever take advice from you, being as misplaced as it is.
wait scratch that. Why don't you just tell me your name and we can talk about it in person. K? Then I'll show you I never run out of things to say. Come on now and don't be a pussy, and don't think of any excuses either. k. hahaha

that above^ asks for your name, and by no means am I getting pissed, I think it was 3hrs ago...I'm sorry I can't get pissed at mentally challenged people such as yourself, haha but tell me your name and we can meet up and see if you can be so smart then..
Earn More

Gorham, IL

#30 Oct 15, 2008
Uh what???? All you did was post two posts by me...and you altered the end of the second post..I never wrote that last paragraph and anyone that cares can go back and read post number 17 as proof. Damn you just made the top of the list as most pathetic dumbass. By the way genius even if I did write that do you realize I would be asking for the other persons name not them asking for mine.....OMG LOL I have never ever seen anything more stupid than this. WOW Thank you so much you just made my whole week. Please Please post more...although how you could after that would surprise me.
Wondering

United States

#31 Oct 15, 2008
You know damn well that the second part was wrote by me. Damn are you really that f*ckin scared to give me your name, that you actually have to act like your stupid? Your a p*ssy and probably a BIG FAT ONE at that. lmfao, I'm done with talking to you, you make no sence and I can't stand pussies! and when your ready to not be one, give your name and place to meet you and I'll be there
Earn More

Gorham, IL

#32 Oct 16, 2008
Wondering wrote:
You know damn well that the second part was wrote by me. Damn are you really that f*ckin scared to give me your name, that you actually have to act like your stupid? Your a p*ssy and probably a BIG FAT ONE at that. lmfao, I'm done with talking to you, you make no sence and I can't stand pussies! and when your ready to not be one, give your name and place to meet you and I'll be there
HAHAHAHA.....The idiot has spoken again. I cant believe you tried to play that off. Damn your crazy ass stupid. Why would I give you my name so you could start a post on here and drag it through the mud...Na that's ok. Besides if we were to fight all I would have to do is give you a location.....but unlike you I'm not that stupid. Why so you could set me up, either with the cops waiting on me for threatening or more likely in character with the cowards around here bring a gun to shoot me. Its so funny and redneck that you couldn't outsmart me so you wanna meet....god damn your stupid. Hell what if I'm the psycho one and am waiting to just shoot you on site....did you ever consider that? Probably not cause your a retard. In the future don't challenge strangers to a fight unless you are already face to face with them....try to use your words like a big boy. LOL damn I cant believe you tried to play that off...not even I thought you were that stupid...well maybe a little bit. LMFAO. Well maybe I'm not being fair. Tell you what you gimme your name then Ill tell you mine, not that I think your a pussy for not giving yours.....well I don't know how to finish that sentence. Hey its your logic so come on genius prove your a big man and tell us all your name, cause your no pussy your a tough guy.
totally off topic

Carmel, IN

#33 Oct 16, 2008
soo this thread is about two idiots battling about who is smarter... what a waste of time, both of you are.
haaahaaa

Corbin, KY

#34 Oct 16, 2008
totally off topic wrote:
soo this thread is about two idiots battling about who is smarter... what a waste of time, both of you are.
I SO AGREE, I CLICKED ON THIS POST BECAUSE I THOUGHT I KNOW THIS GIRL BUT INSTEAD I GOT TO READ ABOUT THIS BATTLE OF WITS WHITCH CLEARLY NEITHER HAVE,LMFAO,WHO DOES THIS ,EARN MORE, THINK SHE IS,, O I GOT IT MATBE AN EX TEACHER THAT GOT FIRED FOR GROPING THE LITTLE BOY'S, BUT THATS JUST MY GUESS.........LMFAO
earn more

Gorham, IL

#35 Oct 16, 2008
haaahaaa wrote:
<quoted text>I SO AGREE, I CLICKED ON THIS POST BECAUSE I THOUGHT I KNOW THIS GIRL BUT INSTEAD I GOT TO READ ABOUT THIS BATTLE OF WITS WHITCH CLEARLY NEITHER HAVE,LMFAO,WHO DOES THIS ,EARN MORE, THINK SHE IS,, O I GOT IT MATBE AN EX TEACHER THAT GOT FIRED FOR GROPING THE LITTLE BOY'S, BUT THATS JUST MY GUESS.........LMFAO
Nice try Twizzler....damn you losers just keep slinking back. What is "matbe" some kind of idiot lingo. I'm not sure WHICH one of you is dumber.
Wondering

Murray, KY

#37 Oct 17, 2008
Is this the same Kayla Mills that Dannie Vanover left his wife for? I don't know her very well but I have heard about her. And from what I hear she is physco!
twizz

Trenton, IL

#38 Oct 17, 2008
earn more wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Twizzler....damn you losers just keep slinking back. What is "matbe" some kind of idiot lingo. I'm not sure WHICH one of you is dumber.
the post from 'hahahahah' wasn't me. You're slipping. Can I just say: KOOL-AID.
Cool Cool

Lawrenceburg, KY

#39 Oct 17, 2008
Earn more Pay less wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA...Wow you never give up. Oh no Im so scared. I don't remember saying anything that could have legal action against me. And I didn't. Anything I did say is not related to real people or places and is purely coincidental. Hell you know how many ppl list name and tell shit like they cooked meth around their kids or they name ppl that sell drugs. Only one lawsuit in the history of this site when some nut threatened a judge. Hell I never even threatened anyone...LOL. God damn this is the most pathetic shit yet. Pay attention ppl this is what the truly pathetic and desperate look like. Hell these are the ppl that killed Jesus. Violations of privacy??? I don't have a clue who any of you losers are. Make sure you tell your lawyer you cant pay until the first of the month....LMFAO. Your name is right though, what you posted is just "so many BULLSHIT words". LOL
You are really annoying. Trying to act like you think everything is funny, when it's really pissing you off haha. How pathetic, go find something better to do.
Twizzlers best friend

Gorham, IL

#40 Oct 17, 2008
twizz wrote:
<quoted text>the post from 'hahahahah' wasn't me. You're slipping. Can I just say: KOOL-AID.
Yeah right....Hey next round of Kool Aid is on me twizz, make a toast.
Twizzlers best friend

Gorham, IL

#41 Oct 17, 2008
Cool Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really annoying. Trying to act like you think everything is funny, when it's really pissing you off haha. How pathetic, go find something better to do.
Here you go with the "everything is pissing you off" bit again. I love how I post topix and people tell me to find something better to do...and yet they are doing the same thing. Get a clue stupid. Hell you idiots only think Im annoying cause I burnt you all and made you look stupid. Nobody else on here seems to care....just the same dumbasses who I keep making look stupid.
twizz

Trenton, IL

#42 Oct 17, 2008
Twizzlers best friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go with the "everything is pissing you off" bit again. I love how I post topix and people tell me to find something better to do...and yet they are doing the same thing. Get a clue stupid. Hell you idiots only think Im annoying cause I burnt you all and made you look stupid. Nobody else on here seems to care....just the same dumbasses who I keep making look stupid.
KOOL
twizz

Trenton, IL

#43 Oct 17, 2008
Twizzlers best friend wrote:
<quoted text>
AID......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 151,512
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min tre 2,147
The new pet store 1 hr Cassie 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Curious 130,624
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr child 1,051
Churches Need To Step Up 5 hr Everyone knows you 9
Place for a baby shower 6 hr Showertime 3
•••

Severe Weather Statement for Whitley County was issued at September 02 at 6:32PM EDT

•••
•••
Williamsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Williamsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Williamsburg People Search