Jerry Taylor's grandson put in jail

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Family Tradition

Winchester, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2011
Cris Taylor was arrested Sunday night. My neighbor works at the jail and said he was messed up. Heard he kicked his door in and threatened to kill his family. He got out of jail before it was ever put on jailtracker. I guess his mom working for judge Ballou helped him. His mom and dad talk about everybody. Let's see if they talk about their own son next Sunday in church.
surprise surprise

Sikeston, MO

#2 Sep 14, 2011
is his mothers name melissa?
actually

Mayfield, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2011
he was actually on jailtracker that night up until monday, so I dont know which jailtracker you were looking at, but Chris was on there because I seen it.
know

Sikeston, MO

#4 Sep 15, 2011
As we all know, there are a lot of these "well-known" kids who get in trouble just like others. The only difference is the contacts that their parents have that can help them get out of it. But, if it wasn't that way then those people wouldn't be able to talk about the rest of us.
not special

Frankfort, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2011
know wrote:
As we all know, there are a lot of these "well-known" kids who get in trouble just like others. The only difference is the contacts that their parents have that can help them get out of it. But, if it wasn't that way then those people wouldn't be able to talk about the rest of us.
The guy went to jail on a PI charge and apparently released the following day just like every other person charged with PI. thats not special treatment, its just the law. Get over yourself.
know

Sikeston, MO

#6 Sep 15, 2011
Oh well, not worth mentioning again. Kicking in doors and threatening women and children doesn't sound too good to me, though.
people who know

Murray, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2011
know wrote:
No actually u stupid people should know what u are talking about...his parents are actually the ones who had him arrested, because they are christian people and care about their son...none of this is anyone's business but if need be and you must know what happened please ask someone in the family, I'm sure they will set you straight...
people who know

Murray, KY

#8 Sep 15, 2011
surprise surprise wrote:
is his mothers name melissa?
No, but thanks for asking...
people who know

Murray, KY

#9 Sep 15, 2011
Family Tradition wrote:
Cris Taylor was arrested Sunday night. My neighbor works at the jail and said he was messed up. Heard he kicked his door in and threatened to kill his family. He got out of jail before it was ever put on jailtracker. I guess his mom working for judge Ballou helped him. His mom and dad talk about everybody. Let's see if they talk about their own son next Sunday in church.
How would that be a family tradition...I don't think anyone else in his family has gone to jail...this was done for a reason, and his parents are great upstanding christian people, who do not talk about anyone...so please get over yourself...or I tell ya what why don't you post your name on here since you know so much about them...
hope

Sikeston, MO

#10 Sep 15, 2011
I hope everything works out well for Chris and his family.
Family Tradition

Winchester, KY

#11 Sep 15, 2011
Always some type of drama with this family. They all think they are untouchable. Like I said in an earlier post, I work at the jail and everytime an inmate mentions drugs, alcohol or stealing......guess who's name pops up? If you said Taylor, you're right!!!!!!

people who know

Murray, KY

#12 Sep 15, 2011
Well Family Tradition...name one thats on drugs, or better yet instead of putting family tradition on here why don't u post your name, oh thats right then people might know what a piece of sh#t you are and that everything u say is st#t...its funny to me that you work at that jail but want to get on here and bash families, that doesn't say much for Mr. Mobley's hiring practice now does it...guess he is not very picky about his employees...
Geez

Lebanon, KY

#13 Sep 16, 2011
Geez....he musta got ahold of some good ole moonshine or something~~P.I. doesn't necessarily refer to just alcohol folks~~sounds like the dude has some anger control issues to me~~pretty scary-sounding stuff if ya ask me!
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

#14 Sep 16, 2011
people who know wrote:
Well Family Tradition...name one thats on drugs, or better yet instead of putting family tradition on here why don't u post your name, oh thats right then people might know what a piece of sh#t you are and that everything u say is st#t...its funny to me that you work at that jail but want to get on here and bash families, that doesn't say much for Mr. Mobley's hiring practice now does it...guess he is not very picky about his employees...
I agree with you on that one. Jail employees have no business gossiping about what goes on at the jail. I don't know the Taylor family but their business is their business, no one elses. And that goes for all the inmate families. No, it doesn't say much for Mr. Mobley's hiring practices. You know what, even good kids can sometimes make bad decisions.
Geez

Lebanon, KY

#15 Sep 16, 2011
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you on that one. Jail employees have no business gossiping about what goes on at the jail. I don't know the Taylor family but their business is their business, no one elses. And that goes for all the inmate families. No, it doesn't say much for Mr. Mobley's hiring practices. You know what, even good kids can sometimes make bad decisions.
What good kids are you talking about? The Taylor "kid"? He is a grown man, married with children. Leave Mobley out of this please. This thread ain't about him. People always have to make some comment about someone else when it ain't even about them!
Family Tradition

Richmond, KY

#16 Sep 16, 2011
I made the very first post, not the second "Family tradition" post. I do not work at the jail at all. I said I have a neighbor that does.
Lets clear some things up: Mobley has nothing to do with Cris Taylor going to jail. melissa is not his mom, she is his aunt and probably the one who caused Cris to start drinking at an early age. Mobley is pickier about who he hires that Jerry Taylor was when he ran the jail. John Kanter is a nephew and cousin to the Taylor Family.He's in jail more than anyone in the county.......for drugs.
Get It All Right

Richmond, KY

#17 Sep 16, 2011
Family Tradition wrote:
I made the very first post, not the second "Family tradition" post. I do not work at the jail at all. I said I have a neighbor that does.
Lets clear some things up: Mobley has nothing to do with Cris Taylor going to jail. melissa is not his mom, she is his aunt and probably the one who caused Cris to start drinking at an early age. Mobley is pickier about who he hires that Jerry Taylor was when he ran the jail. John Kanter is a nephew and cousin to the Taylor Family.He's in jail more than anyone in the county.......for drugs.
Thanks for setting everything straight so we are all on the same page! Jerry Taylor was no Jailer, he allowed drugs to be sold, and some inmates even made their own homemade alcohol while in jail! I hardly would even call that a Jailer. Criminal is the correct word. As for his grandson Chris, he needs to get some help before it is too late.
Yup

Winchester, KY

#18 Sep 17, 2011
Get It All Right wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for setting everything straight so we are all on the same page! Jerry Taylor was no Jailer, he allowed drugs to be sold, and some inmates even made their own homemade alcohol while in jail! I hardly would even call that a Jailer. Criminal is the correct word. As for his grandson Chris, he needs to get some help before it is too late.
When a man kicks the door in and says he is going to kill his family, it sounds like he is doing more than drinking to me.
people who know

Murray, KY

#19 Sep 17, 2011
Family Tradition wrote:
Your right about one thing Mobley was not responsible but neither was Jerry Taylor for this...There is one thing u guys are forgetting, or maybe you are just to stupid to know, but all of the Jerry Taylor ordeal was brought on by Bill Nighbert...thats right he and Bill had a falling out and mr Nighbert saw to it that he not be Jailer anymore...the funny thing is look what all has happened to Mr. Nighbert and his son...Karma don't you think. Bottom line here people Chris made a mistake, he paid for it, and it probably saved his life...No one caused him to start drinking or anything like that...and the fact that John Kanter is his cousin, big shit, I have lots of cousins but I can't control what they do or how they behave...Now get a life and get off topix...I'm sure you can find something more productive to do w/ your sorry lives.
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

#20 Sep 17, 2011
people who know wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right about one thing Mobley was not responsible but neither was Jerry Taylor for this...There is one thing u guys are forgetting, or maybe you are just to stupid to know, but all of the Jerry Taylor ordeal was brought on by Bill Nighbert...thats right he and Bill had a falling out and mr Nighbert saw to it that he not be Jailer anymore...the funny thing is look what all has happened to Mr. Nighbert and his son...Karma don't you think. Bottom line here people Chris made a mistake, he paid for it, and it probably saved his life...No one caused him to start drinking or anything like that...and the fact that John Kanter is his cousin, big shit, I have lots of cousins but I can't control what they do or how they behave...Now get a life and get off topix...I'm sure you can find something more productive to do w/ your sorry lives.
Well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Higher Property Taxes 9 min taxpayer 7
Shawntaea 12 min Smh 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min ChromiuMan 151,661
save alot 54 min joker 18
Tim Lester 3 hr Angel eyes 3
College guy Sun Hmm 1
Leigh Burke/ Biard Of Ed. Aug 20 Donnie 16

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages