Looking for Gay/straight/bisexual Men...

Looking for Gay/straight/bisexual Men in the burg

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Just Thinking

Memphis, TN

#1 Jul 18, 2009
WHere can guys go to find gay men in whitley County? I need some and I am damn GOOD!
OMG

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2009
you say Gay/straight/bisexual Men?? OMG - are you looking to seduce some straight man and lead him astray??? Exactly what we need here in the burg. yeah, we need more straight men who are married or who have girlfriends to give a nasty STD or AIDS to their unsuspecting wives or girlfriends!! OMG
lol

Gray, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2009
go sit on the "horny wall" at the college lol j/k
Just Thinking

Memphis, TN

#5 Jul 18, 2009
nothing is straight after the sun goes down trust me!!!
footballstar

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jul 18, 2009
try some of the lifeguards at the water park, most of them are gay.

“speak your mind!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Jul 18, 2009
they left for the city! they realized they couldnt come out of the closet,obama told them head north.we gave them to ohio
Early Cuyler

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jul 18, 2009
OMG wrote:
you say Gay/straight/bisexual Men?? OMG - are you looking to seduce some straight man and lead him astray???
He better have a GREAT set of tits.... and a vagina wouldn't hurt....

just sayin'
laura

Sikeston, MO

#10 Jul 18, 2009
bluntly wrote:
they left for the city! they realized they couldnt come out of the closet,obama told them head north.we gave them to ohio
you have a problem with ohio. better watch out
Just Thinking

Memphis, TN

#11 Jul 18, 2009
thats a load of crap! They are in the burg, just hidding, just ask your husband/BF.
real

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jul 18, 2009
bluntly wrote:
Bullshit Bluntly! I seen you at the gay club in TN last weekend!!!! You went into the ZIPPER ROOM with a young hot gay man, REMEMBER!!
well

Sikeston, MO

#13 Jul 18, 2009
real wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit Bluntly! I seen you at the gay club in TN last weekend!!!! You went into the ZIPPER ROOM with a young hot gay man, REMEMBER!!
hey i seen bluntly there to. shame on you bluntly
are you

Winchester, KY

#14 Jul 18, 2009
*blush* are you "HIM"???:)

“speak your mind!”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 18, 2009
Just Thinking wrote:
thats a load of crap! They are in the burg, just hidding, just ask your husband/BF.
anyone else want the ones hiding? homosexuals are having a moving out of town sale.....sorry no returns please

“speak your mind!”

Location hidden

#16 Jul 18, 2009
ill even throw in a free bible too!
yeah right

United States

#17 Jul 19, 2009
Just Thinking wrote:
nothing is straight after the sun goes down trust me!!!
You are full of shit. Are you implying that any man will have sex with any other man or what the hell do you mean?? My man is straight and we are happily married. I do not appreciate this stupid comment. I bet YOUR DING-DONG is straight after the sun goes down. And I bet you started this disgusting thread to begin with!! Go away, homo. Believe me, straight men find gays disgusting!!
college student

South Fulton, TN

#18 Jul 19, 2009
There is a new medication on the market now for gays. It helps them with their depression, it is called Trylicemagain.

“speak your mind!”

Location hidden

#19 Jul 19, 2009
laura wrote:
<quoted text>you have a problem with ohio. better watch out
dont have a problem with ohio,just trying to give them away!
Jo-Nathan

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jul 19, 2009
OK, Let me just say this: There's alot of gay guys in the burg that will not come out and be who they are b/c of shit like this. Think about this the next time u think about hating or talking about gay ppl.! The girl standing right next too you at wal-mart may be gay. Or the guy making your food at wendy's. Now how do you feel about that? Get in the real world where gay's are ppl. too. None cares about how you live your life, so why take so much time caring how others live there's? I'm gay and i am out. Like me Or Hate me..... I'M ME! You see me every day as i see you. Living a life in a town where everyone is looking for something but finding nothing. Its sad that the fags in this town will not come out. Get some balls and tell ppl. who you are losers. By hiding who you are your just showing ppl. how much you hate yourself. Jonathan!
Believe ME

Madisonville, KY

#21 Jul 19, 2009
Jo-Nathan wrote:
OK, Let me just say this: There's alot of gay guys in the burg that will not come out and be who they are b/c of shit like this. Think about this the next time u think about hating or talking about gay ppl.! The girl standing right next too you at wal-mart may be gay. Or the guy making your food at wendy's. Now how do you feel about that? Get in the real world where gay's are ppl. too. None cares about how you live your life, so why take so much time caring how others live there's? I'm gay and i am out. Like me Or Hate me..... I'M ME! You see me every day as i see you. Living a life in a town where everyone is looking for something but finding nothing. Its sad that the fags in this town will not come out. Get some balls and tell ppl. who you are losers. By hiding who you are your just showing ppl. how much you hate yourself. Jonathan!
No buddy keeping your mouth shut is keeping you alive in this town. Christians in this town would rather kill a gay person then have them in living in the burg!! Christianity is the NEW Natzism.
GET A LIFE

Madisonville, KY

#22 Jul 19, 2009
bluntly wrote:
<quoted text>dont have a problem with ohio,just trying to give them away!
If you hate gay people so much stay off their threads, no one is forcing you to read this and believe me we arent going anywhere!!! Get a life, your opinion is yours, I don't want to hear it and I don't care!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min Bob Marley 161,170
girl died 10 hr sissy 3
Emlyn ( trailers for rent ) (Mar '11) 12 hr jonie m 21
Bundle of Joy 20 hr pumpedup4 3
Walmart loss prevention Sun Incognito 1
Dewey Mason Sun Mollie 1
where's all the whorrs at in this town Sun Bahah 18

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages