First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kenneth Powell

Georgetown, KY

#21 Oct 31, 2009
People I uh uh am going to the Central Office where my expertise is needed it will be like old times with Scott and Paula we did a good job ruining the High School and will continue the fine work downtown.And Mr.Jones would have been my first choice if that GED/LA would hurry up and retire and let me take over heck I told him I would have his boys back over the mountain is less than 3 months.
comenter

United States

#22 Nov 1, 2009
i hope they want get him as aprincipal at whitley east.no one wants him there.
comenter

United States

#23 Nov 3, 2009
no he is not going to be a principle at whitley east. he might sub as a stand in for mr clifton.
Kenneth Powell

Georgetown, KY

#24 Nov 3, 2009
Now good people of Whitley East let me set the records straight.I am going to the Central Office Where I can help get Aaron home with me.But if you good people want me call Dallas Sawyers tonight and let your feeling be known.Thank You KP
someone who knows

United States

#25 Nov 4, 2009
Why don't they go ahead and bring that dickhead Gary Perkins and that bitch Carol Falin back and make the middle school a shitty place again too!!!!!
what would he offer

United States

#26 Oct 19, 2010
Well what does he have to offer that we don't already have? That would be the question to answer. Is it same old, same old, or is he going to move forward to upgrade the education system. Not looking good so far.
DUDE

Anderson, SC

#27 Oct 19, 2010
someone who knows wrote:
Kenny Powell is the biggest dickhead to ever walk to halls of WCHS. I hope he gets the shit beat out of him on the first day!!! I would also like to add that the only way Scott Paul got principal was that his mommy got it for him!!!
DUDE, YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!
LMAO

Anderson, SC

#28 Oct 19, 2010
Kenneth Powell wrote:
People I uh uh am going to the Central Office where my expertise is needed it will be like old times with Scott and Paula we did a good job ruining the High School and will continue the fine work downtown.And Mr.Jones would have been my first choice if that GED/LA would hurry up and retire and let me take over heck I told him I would have his boys back over the mountain is less than 3 months.
Hilarious!!! LMAO!!! Thanks, I needed a good laugh dude! Throw in a couple more "uh, uhs" in your next quote!! Hee Hee!
KingPin

Richmond, KY

#29 Oct 20, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>This is so good I couldn't help but add perhaps his old gal pal SJ is coming back as well!! I am NOT starting any rumors, mind you. EVERYONE who worked or went to WCHS during those days KNEW what was going on THERE!!
Now, wh uh uh people, letttts not not not not get nasty on here and pl pl please leave Sharon, uh uh I mean whoever SJ is, out of this. She was juuuuust good friends with my uh uh uh friend Mr. Powell. None of the rumors were truuuuuuue.Let's all work togethhhhhhhhhhhhher for the goooooood of WC.I know uh uh Mr. Powell willll work hard to make Whitley EEEEEEast a gooood place. Thank you.
LMAO again

Clarksville, TN

#30 Oct 20, 2010
KingPin wrote:
<quoted text>Now, wh uh uh people, letttts not not not not get nasty on here and pl pl please leave Sharon, uh uh I mean whoever SJ is, out of this. She was juuuuust good friends with my uh uh uh friend Mr. Powell. None of the rumors were truuuuuuue.Let's all work togethhhhhhhhhhhhher for the goooooood of WC.I know uh uh Mr. Powell willll work hard to make Whitley EEEEEEast a gooood place. Thank you.
I remember seeing a photo of KP and SJ at one of Whitley's proms...she was sitting on his lap along with that Cox lady that was supposedly having a fling with oh, geez, it has been so long, I can't remember! Anyway, that photo was definitely worth a thousand words!
Nice job, by the way, there KINGPIN! LMAO!!
Grinding it up

United States

#31 Oct 20, 2010
LMAO again wrote:
<quoted text>I remember seeing a photo of KP and SJ at one of Whitley's proms...she was sitting on his lap along with that Cox lady that was supposedly having a fling with oh, geez, it has been so long, I can't remember! Anyway, that photo was definitely worth a thousand words!
Every good principal deserves a good lap dance now and then. What is it they say, " A hard man is good to find", or something like that. LOL They should publish that picture in the District Ed. News.
Hmmmm

United States

#32 Oct 21, 2010
Grinding it up wrote:
<quoted text>Every good principal deserves a good lap dance now and then. What is it they say, " A hard man is good to find", or something like that. LOL They should publish that picture in the District Ed. News.
I'm betting he got alot more than a good lap dance!! And yep, I'd love to see that photo published in the District Ed. News!! I think many people have seen that photo!!
wherehavubeen

United States

#33 Oct 21, 2010
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they sending him (Kenny Powell) to be principal at Whitley East? I thought thier princiapl was Mr. Clifton.
yeah and its been hard to bear,knowing they just booted Mr.Clifton out...someone the kids love as well as the parents love...we Miss him so much....love you Mr.Clifton!...Read Mr.Clifton@whitleyeast posts.
Hmmmm

Clarksville, TN

#34 Oct 21, 2010
LMAO again wrote:
<quoted text>I remember seeing a photo of KP and SJ at one of Whitley's proms...she was sitting on his lap along with that Cox lady that was supposedly having a fling with oh, geez, it has been so long, I can't remember! Anyway, that photo was definitely worth a thousand words!
OMG, I saw that photo too! Sharon Cox and Sharon Justice sitting on KP's lap! Yeah, I heard ole Ken took it HARD when his lil side kick up and left town on him!
HaHa

Clarksville, TN

#35 Oct 23, 2010
KP always reminded me of a big ole stuffed chicken running around with its head cut off!
LIL

Murray, KY

#36 Oct 27, 2010
Colonel wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Powell is a wonderful man that cares about Whitley County. He is very supportive when help is needed. I always felt I could go to Mr. Powell any time I needed his help with an issue. We need more people like him.
If he is such wonderful man then tell me why he came in the TMH room and said the handicap children were nothing but a babysitting class???? He is a jackass and I would love to beat the f***in vagina out of him!!!!
LIL

Murray, KY

#37 Oct 27, 2010
HaHa wrote:
KP always reminded me of a big ole stuffed chicken running around with its head cut off!
Cocaine
I agree

Toledo, OH

#38 Oct 27, 2010
positive wrote:
Give it a break. There is no mess at Whitley County schools. Lonnie has his high school diploma and several college degrees. He is more educated than most in this area. He is a very smart man and you are just jealous. I don't necessarily agree with KP coming back to work, but you all should give LA a break. This system is way better than it was before he became superintendent and if you don't agree then you don't know what you are talking about. Enough said. I know this won't change any minds, but I just wanted to get it off my chest. It is so unfair that people come on here and blast LA all the time when he has done a super job and no one defends him.
Well I for one agree with you! People are to dumb to realize what a mess the school system was in just before he took over. Those are the people who care more about there politics than the education of our children. I would have to say that some of them are folks that either couldn't get a job or lost a job with the school system. And if they carried the same attitude then as they show on here, it's a no wonder. The school system has grown and the test scores keep going up which tells me he has done a great job for our children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Butthead 178,172
Roy lawson 1 hr Oldbuddy 1
what is it with the city cops 4 hr steve 2
boring threads 11 hr Bravo 3
Doorman patrick Fri Happy 26
Bad place to live Thu FEDUP 3
Sluts at Williamsburg Plastics (Jul '10) May 24 Shes nasty 17

Williamsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages