I really need a job that pays cash.

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
downonluckgirl

Whitley City, KY

#1 Nov 28, 2012
I'm looking for a job in the whitley county area that is paid in cash. I really need the extra money. If anyone has a job I could do that would be great. I a hard working and very honest. I would do you wrong in anyway. I can also give references.
why

Pineville, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2012
why do you want case? would a real job where you paid taxes mess up your benefits or food stamps? tell the truth cause if you needed money the legit way then you could work a part time job any place!
why

Pineville, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2012
cash not case. dang auto correct on phone.
i think

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2012
they dont want theier food stamps cut off
downonluckgirl

Whitley City, KY

#9 Mar 6, 2013
no it makes it harder on me if im working 2 jobs that both pay check so it would be easier towork one that pays check and one that pays cash
Barney And Andy

Scottsville, KY

#10 Mar 6, 2013
i think wrote:
they dont want theier food stamps cut off
This is the real reason along with it will mess up their SSI
downonluckgirl

Whitley City, KY

#12 Apr 19, 2013
you people don't get it. I am a war veteran. I fought for your rights to sit here and talk trash. If I was so lazy would I be looking for a SECOND job. this economy sucks and I'm not making enough. I prefer a job that pays cash cause its easier for me. I wish I got some kind of assistance lie food stamps or ssi. but i'm not that lucky. Shame on you people for opening your mouths about a situation you know nothing about. I fought hard and risked my life and this is the respect I get. I got more respect from the people that was firing upon me then this. God bless you cruel hearten people.
alright

Whitley City, KY

#13 Apr 20, 2013
What kinda work?

whats your email?
staff

Tomahawk, KY

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Explain to me what makes it easier for you to be paid in cash. You would get your money one way or the other. The economy is hard on everyone and I don't see your point unless you are trying to cheat public assistance in some way! Explain.
need to know

Tucker, GA

#15 Apr 21, 2013
Get a job waiting tables. You'd make the majority of your wages in cash.
well

Winchester, KY

#16 May 14, 2013
staff wrote:
Explain to me what makes it easier for you to be paid in cash. You would get your money one way or the other. The economy is hard on everyone and I don't see your point unless you are trying to cheat public assistance in some way! Explain.
I think all the guy is trying to say is generally when you get paid in cash its daily verses when he gets paid in a form of a paycheck he has to wait for the pay period.
barnyardsalvage

Richmond, KY

#17 Jun 1, 2013
what can you do...I might need so help
nothing

Winchester, KY

#18 Jun 12, 2013
hes or she is on the draw either ssi or social security,but cant believe the people on here talking about this person when more than half of the burg are doing the same thing,thought ss was doing a investation on this very thing.sham,your either disabled or your not.your lying and cheating.
Tricky Me

New York, NY

#20 Jun 25, 2013
downonluckgirl wrote:
you people don't get it. I am a war veteran. I fought for your rights to sit here and talk trash. If I was so lazy would I be looking for a SECOND job. this economy sucks and I'm not making enough. I prefer a job that pays cash cause its easier for me. I wish I got some kind of assistance lie food stamps or ssi. but i'm not that lucky. Shame on you people for opening your mouths about a situation you know nothing about. I fought hard and risked my life and this is the respect I get. I got more respect from the people that was firing upon me then this. God bless you cruel hearten people.
I hear you and thanks for your service. Don't listen to these people, they know nothing. They think everyone is out to exploit the system. When in fact, getting paid cash daily really does help. For things such as gas, lunch, and whatever you may need that day that can't waite till you get paid in two weeks. Like dipers. When my child runs out of dipers, she's not going to understand that i dont get paid for another week, or two. And anymore the economy is so much more expensive then what we do make working two, sometimes three jobs. Good luck and I hope you find something soon.
worker

Middlesboro, KY

#21 Jun 25, 2013
staff wrote:
I don't have to explain anything to you. I don't care if you see my point. I will get my money and there is nothing you can do about it.
hard worker

Corbin, KY

#22 Jul 15, 2013
I dont blame the person that wants a cash paying job. Thats what everyone needs on the side to make ends meet anymore with this economy. Not everyone has to draw a goverment check to make cash. Those sound like the people thats fussing about it. So afraid a workin man is gonna put them out. Most need to be. They are more well off that is working people and able to work as well.
Wow

Richmond, KY

#23 Oct 16, 2013
It shameful how half of you had the nerve to sit here and run your mouths over food stamps. Really? That's pathetic! What if he/her does get food stamps? Is that any of your damn business? I think not! Thank you for your service & I hope you have found you a job. This economy is turning into hell & if it wasn't for the brave people like you that stand up for your country, this place would be 10 times worse! So to all you negative comments, get a damn life, & get off your damn couch and flush the pills down the drain.
bobby

Bloomington, IN

#24 Nov 4, 2013
I got a job 4 u
Alright

United States

#25 Nov 4, 2013
Thanks bobby. I can't work any day that end in y
FGoin6647

Whitley City, KY

#28 Jan 14, 2014
Did u ever find work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Sic Semper Tyrannis 163,450
does anyone know cheryl vanderpool. (Aug '10) 2 hr Ray Ray 11
Lisa Lovitt on 6th Street 19 hr KnowsMoreThanYouT... 9
Emlyn ( trailers for rent ) (Mar '11) Wed Dustin 29
Williamsburg Plastics no no Tue Ted 27
state highway dep clean that junk yard up at sa... Apr 24 billy 1
robin shipwash (Apr '09) Apr 22 Friend 119

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages