First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good girl

Corbin, KY

#21 Aug 2, 2010
Looks like "Its About Time", "Someone Who Knows", Its About Time", and "I Think" sound like the same person dont ya think? And my personal opinion is that if Shelle and her AWFUL CHILDREN really needed a place to live, then why didnt they just go to BOTH her sisters or her mothers or any of her other family that has begged her to leave that ignorant b$tch and come and do so for so long? Stupida$$ And let me ask you this, did you EVER see Gwen do ANY of the housework there? I didnt think so...And When Shelle DID get her back pay it ALL went to pay Gwens damn bills that she owed mostly for back rent just ask Kathy Bryant, she went on vacationwith it...
your pathetic

Murray, KY

#22 Aug 2, 2010
I Think wrote:
I think everbody needs to mind their own business. Gwen and Michelle are better off apart..Gwen is awesome and Michelle is not, but maybe she has potential..right..? WRONG! HEHEHE
isnt it hilarious how YOU have posted the past 4 posts on here?
they all say from Manchester, KY and well.. your the only one dissing Shelle...
And as for Ashley, I really like her. She's a nice girl, if she likes you. Apparently you were one she didnt. Soooo how about YOU get over yourself and leave Shelle alone stupid ass.
good girl

Corbin, KY

#23 Aug 2, 2010
That is what Im saying they all are from Manchester so it IS the same person. I AM taking up for Shelle I like Shelle and Ashley.
good girl

Corbin, KY

#24 Aug 2, 2010
Whats the matter "Manchester" did ya go chicken shit? HeHeHe
good girl

Corbin, KY

#25 Aug 3, 2010
Thought soooo...
Lawls

Richmond, KY

#26 Aug 3, 2010
LOL i would say that was gwen but im not sure she could spell.All that matters is they are split up and all we can hope for is they stay that way.To be honest if i ever caught gwen out somewhere im not sure i would help her if she was on fire,my hate is that strong for the thing,and i do not even really know her so i can imagine what people who do feel like.

Gwen i just want you to know that someday somewhere someone is gonna tell you to stop dazin bro and then knock your block off so hard that jesus christ himself will ask who the hell you are.
good girl

Corbin, KY

#27 Aug 3, 2010
Gwen or her chickenshit sis Geri is who I thought of. She LOVES to run her mouth.
Lawls

Richmond, KY

#28 Aug 3, 2010
Ah gotcha yea sounds like the special olympics are missing a few of their star players.
good girl

Corbin, KY

#29 Aug 3, 2010
You aint kiddin' man, if it wasn't for mom and dad and Michelle, I might add, they wouldn't have made it this far!
good girl

Corbin, KY

#30 Aug 3, 2010
What I don't understand, is why Gwen would want to hit a girl as nice and beautiful as Michelle. She did NOT deserve that! Michelle did love her and probably would have til the end of time. Gwen f'ed that one up BAD. Michelle got an EPO on her too, I hope somebody does knock her brains out!
Know Gwen

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Aug 3, 2010
Hell Gwen was cattin around or least tryin to ask Bobby Lawson he caught her kissin a cousin of his at the shell.shelle move on girl the world is your playground now
loverrrr

Murray, KY

#33 Aug 4, 2010
Yes, I love Shelle.. she's a great and funny woman. I have to agree that is best she got away from Gwen.
Michelle Ward

Corbin, KY

#34 Aug 5, 2010
I would love to know who you are loverrrr , taking up for me the way you have and Thanks!
Michelle Ward

Corbin, KY

#35 Aug 5, 2010
And as for the rest of you, who don't have anything better to do with your pathetic little lives but to get on here and badmouth me, and Gwen for that matter, get a f*cking life of your own and leave ours the hell alone. We had a really bad break up and it has been hard on the both of us and you ignorant ass people are not making it any easier. So if you have a heart at all, just leave us alone, please. Put yourselves in our shoes for just one minute.
English 101

United States

#36 Aug 5, 2010
Michelle Ward wrote:
And as for the rest of you, who don't have anything better to do with your pathetic little lives but to get on here and badmouth me, and Gwen for that matter, get a f*cking life of your own and leave ours the hell alone. We had a really bad break up and it has been hard on the both of us and you ignorant ass people are not making it any easier. So if you have a heart at all, just leave us alone, please. Put yourselves in our shoes for just one minute.
Why not go back to Buddy?????????
Michelle Ward

Corbin, KY

#37 Aug 5, 2010
Buddy and I are just friends. Why doesn't anyone understand that?
well now

Madisonville, KY

#38 Aug 9, 2010
Has anyone heard any good news for these girls lately? I love both of them dearly and hope they get back together. Anything???
Trisha lawson

Corbin, KY

#39 Aug 9, 2010
We can hope Gwen dies of a OD.the world would be a better place,and to boot a old ton cat could lick a clam better than Gwen.
well now

Madisonville, KY

#40 Aug 9, 2010
Are you the cousin of Bobby Lawson that she got caught kissing at the Shell station?
BellWhitleyWoman

AOL

#41 Aug 9, 2010
Hey Shelle,
This is Melinda. Sorry to hear you have had so much trouble. I know by the time everyone knows who this is, everyone will be talking about me also. Don't worry about it. Just keep everyone out of your business and there won't be any reason for anyone to talk crap. I thought Topix was a way to find out information like on finding someone or new businesses, etc; not gossip but you have been around Williamsburg all of your life pretty much so you know how the town and people are. I am glad I got out of there when I did. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 54 min Go Blue Forever 26,266
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Teatard nation 153,156
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 hr yeah man 4,579
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Virgin Merry 131,006
did any one hear they are takeing pop off food ... 8 hr food 12
lawson or the kid jarbo? 8 hr lawson 0
johny Lawson will win BIG !!!!!! 8 hr lawson 1
•••
•••
•••

Williamsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••