First Prev
of 6
Next Last
tipsburg

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Apr 22, 2009
You know how the Davinports' like to brag. Word has it John's bragging he never pays lawyer fees. Could it be.....he's paying for services rendered by a different method? Is he sweet?
yup

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2009
tipsburg wrote:
You know how the Davinports' like to brag. Word has it John's bragging he never pays lawyer fees. Could it be.....he's paying for services rendered by a different method? Is he sweet?
Well, I think your idea is a little out there on John. But I DID hear that Danny Davenport was dancing in a gay bar in TN. recently...hmmmmm...surprise anyone?
well well

Clarksville, TN

#3 Apr 26, 2009
Sorry to say it but i wouldn;t doubt nothing any of them would do. Really i don't think anyone would be much surprised. Everyone knows these people would screw a snake.
stop it

Madisonville, KY

#4 Apr 26, 2009
well well wrote:
Sorry to say it but i wouldn;t doubt nothing any of them would do. Really i don't think anyone would be much surprised. Everyone knows these people would screw a snake.
What are you mad because they wouldn't screw you? Why don't you get out in the real world somewhere instead of laying around with that BOYFRIEND of yours. Your a sorry excuse for a woman. Leave the Davenports alone,Angel.
keepin it real

Frankfort, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2009
All the davenports are exactly the same everyone knows this!
well well

Anderson, SC

#6 Apr 27, 2009
stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you mad because they wouldn't screw you? Why don't you get out in the real world somewhere instead of laying around with that BOYFRIEND of yours. Your a sorry excuse for a woman. Leave the Davenports alone,Angel.
Well, guess that my post hit a nerve with somebody. Who is Angel? Sorry excuse for a woman? Hehehehe-Hahahaha You are talking to a dude,man! yeah, what about that? Guess I better watch my back,they'll be trying to get in my back pocket too! By the way I didn"t start this thread dude, so go bark up someone else's tree.
well well

Anderson, SC

#7 Apr 27, 2009
Oh yea, they would screw any woman so I doubt any woman would dbe mad for getting left out of a lousy screw. you know better than that
curious

Frankfort, KY

#8 Apr 28, 2009
I think it just runs in the blood Emily Davenport would screw any man that offers it to her.
hmmmmmmmm

Hodgenville, KY

#9 Apr 29, 2009
isn't everyone sick of hearing about the davenports who cares its there business what they do
for sure

Clarksville, TN

#10 Apr 29, 2009
hmmmmmmmm wrote:
isn't everyone sick of hearing about the davenports who cares its there business what they do
I know I am sick of hearing about them and have been for a long time now. Think it's kinda hilarious about Danny being in a gay bar dancing since he has hit on every female in the Tri-county area! Guess he has run outta options and decided to try something new! HAHA LMAO
Bill Masters

Winchester, KY

#11 Apr 29, 2009
I know this. I may not know all of the Davenports but every one of them that i have met are all good people. Danny is a good friend of mine and so is Emily. All of you people who get on here and talk shit about them would probably act like you were their best friends if you ran into them tomorrow. In other words you are all spineless. Just leave my friends alone. Find something better to do with your time than talking about someone that you know nothing about.
patterson

Chesapeake, VA

#12 May 9, 2009
yup wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I think your idea is a little out there on John. But I DID hear that Danny Davenport was dancing in a gay bar in TN. recently...hmmmmm...surprise anyone?
This is extremely funny!!! Danny, I KNOW he was at a gay bar in Louisville over a year or so ago, with a couple of other dudes. That's why he doesn't keep women, he tries to hide it.
patterson

Chesapeake, VA

#13 May 9, 2009
curious wrote:
I think it just runs in the blood Emily Davenport would screw any man that offers it to her.
Emily has let anyone screw her, I know of alot of occasions that she has taken men home and screwed them just after a few minutes of meeting them.
patterson

Chesapeake, VA

#14 May 9, 2009
stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows Angel is Bi and has been with Danny and Emily at the same time, a few times.
what

Clarksville, TN

#15 May 9, 2009
patterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows Angel is Bi and has been with Danny and Emily at the same time, a few times.
Who is Angel?? Angel or Angie??
old friend

Pikeville, KY

#16 May 9, 2009
just ask Johnny Phillips about Danny he can tell you some interesting things
eewwww

Chesapeake, VA

#17 May 10, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Angel?? Angel or Angie??
she is one of those that went naked at the scramble last year.
bar fly

United States

#18 May 10, 2009
I can't see John being no gay dude. Danny??? I don't know. but I don't believe nothing like that on JOhn.
hmmm

Winchester, KY

#19 May 11, 2009
wasn't there a post somewhere a while back about Danny and Benny Campbell being with each other in a male on male way? I can remember years ago when I ran with their same crowd that Danny was always steering Benny away from any girlfriends he had,I guess I might know the reason now.
hmmmm

Frankfort, KY

#21 May 11, 2009
that is disgusting aren't danny and emily cousin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Traveler 149,020
Homewrecker Thu hello 7
What's your opinion of friendship?? Thu hello 2
Leigh Burke/ Biard Of Ed. Thu Employee 4
Williamsburg plastics Thu hoe 1
Praise Jesus!!! Alcohol goes down!!!! Jun 29 Laidback 4
needing opinions... Jun 29 Brenda 1

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages