United States

#21 Aug 20, 2010
i think Scottie day is a bad mother f*er. and matt & tim are 2
creeker

Mayfield, KY

#22 Aug 20, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he the one who works for the city of corbin or the one who is married to the Paul girl?
Gary works for the city. David used to be married to the Paul girl but they are divorced.
in the know

Fulton, KY

#23 Aug 20, 2010
creeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary works for the city. David used to be married to the Paul girl but they are divorced.
gary trained me so i know how bad he is hands on experience take it from me
my opinion

Anderson, SC

#24 Aug 21, 2010
Don't know some of these fellers you all are listing on here, but I have one to add to the list. I sure would not want Tyler Ayers mad as me for nothing in the world!! Yep, I think he could handle any badass who messed with him!! He is a gentleman and would never go looking for trouble at all...but if anyone tried to mess with him, I'd say it would be all over for them!!
look out

Corbin, KY

#25 Aug 21, 2010
one of the old school badasses RIP sambo haynes
Chris

Corbin, KY

#26 Aug 21, 2010
I am!
FAMILY

Somerset, KY

#27 Aug 21, 2010
look out wrote:
one of the old school badasses RIP sambo haynes
Jimmy Haynes(Taylor Haynes dad) brother? Well anyways Jimmy Haynes is a badass too....Go to the boxing gym in downtown corbin and u will see posters of him...
Heather

Dalton, GA

#28 Aug 22, 2010
Mark hatfeild wrote:
Ronnie dawn, rob weaver,and Matt Davis r some bad fu***rs
First of all Rob is nothing more than a little bitc* who doesnt know how to take care of his son.
his wife nikki is a slut who slept with colby fritts and chris rainwater.. why else would chris help pay for her wedding dress???
I would say that the boys from tackett creek are more than you can handle if you think rob is a bad a**
old friend

Henderson, KY

#29 Aug 22, 2010
FAMILY wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Haynes(Taylor Haynes dad) brother? Well anyways Jimmy Haynes is a badass too....Go to the boxing gym in downtown corbin and u will see posters of him...
This is Sambo's brother. Sambo was a great guy but would stand up for what he believed in.
bad dude for sure

Fulton, KY

#30 Aug 22, 2010
paul brown from devils creek he is definately
someone

Corbin, KY

#31 Aug 22, 2010
What classifies someone as a "bad ass"? Just curious what the qualifications are...
cops of course

Roy, WA

#32 Aug 23, 2010
They can be the most badest ones around clown, get that down. OTHER THAN THAT IT IS THE FREAK HUSbaNDS Who beat their wifes because they can't beat a man they know they'd have a struggle.:) BUT LADIES PICK UP SOMETHING & STOMP A wholE IN the ground with them stop messing ArouNd and get the heck out other than that who cares who's the bad people in whitley county If u was loved you wouldnt be treated like property told who to speak to and whento do it.

Violence is like a cycle storm, coolin period, honey moon period then storm then it turns into staying a freakin storm don't let your children or family's children thank thats the way it is stomp them back and leave take it from someone who's not d*ck whipped stomp em and leave I did best thing to do!
aunt B or mom

South Fulton, TN

#33 Aug 23, 2010
i know wrote:
Scottie Day, Lee Steely scott mans cousin are bad mothers and will fight with anyone no matter what there size!!!! I know because I am with them all the time!!!!
duh

Cynthiana, KY

#34 Aug 23, 2010
cops of course wrote:
They can be the most badest ones around clown, get that down. OTHER THAN THAT IT IS THE FREAK HUSbaNDS Who beat their wifes because they can't beat a man they know they'd have a struggle.:) BUT LADIES PICK UP SOMETHING & STOMP A wholE IN the ground with them stop messing ArouNd and get the heck out other than that who cares who's the bad people in whitley county If u was loved you wouldnt be treated like property told who to speak to and whento do it.
Violence is like a cycle storm, coolin period, honey moon period then storm then it turns into staying a freakin storm don't let your children or family's children thank thats the way it is stomp them back and leave take it from someone who's not d*ck whipped stomp em and leave I did best thing to do!
STFU dumbass!
been there

Fulton, KY

#35 Aug 23, 2010
bet none of these can keep a woman,just a thought
joke

United States

#36 Aug 23, 2010
Mark hatfeild wrote:
Ronnie dawn, rob weaver,and Matt Davis r some bad fu***rs
Rob Weaver can't chew gum and walk at the same time. How is he a badass?
tackett creeker

United States

#37 Aug 23, 2010
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all Rob is nothing more than a little bitc* who doesnt know how to take care of his son.
his wife nikki is a slut who slept with colby fritts and chris rainwater.. why else would chris help pay for her wedding dress???
I would say that the boys from tackett creek are more than you can handle if you think rob is a bad a**
i've been on tackett creek for over 20 years who would you be talking about?
Heather

Dalton, GA

#38 Aug 23, 2010
Well first of all honey, lets try Darrell Partin, Roger White was a pretty mean man back in his day, and his friend Peanut Marlow before he passed away.
And if you live on Tackett Creek you would know that hon.
Okedocke

United States

#39 Aug 23, 2010
i know wrote:
yeah he's been thru alot God bless him!
tackett creeker

United States

#40 Aug 23, 2010
Heather wrote:
Well first of all honey, lets try Darrell Partin, Roger White was a pretty mean man back in his day, and his friend Peanut Marlow before he passed away.
And if you live on Tackett Creek you would know that hon.
Well Hon, I know them and I wouldnt call them bada**es I thought they were layed back get alone with kinda guys Hon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest meth head or dope head 2 hr Tim 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Fun 159,558
who is the hottest girl in whitley county (Jan '09) 6 hr Hays54 124
Anybody know any good divorce lawyers? (Jun '11) 23 hr Scam 12
Tragic Wed Really 251
Williamsburg Plastics no no Wed pig 24
williamsburg auction center Tue bill 1

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance