Distric Judge Kathy Prewitt
lmao

Ripley, TN

#108 Mar 17, 2011
Parent Inc wrote:
<quoted text>
My kid got a letter for missing three days. They was the ones who sent him home for being sick. When I called they said I should have taken him to the doctor. He had diarrhea which I gave him over the counter medicine for. I cannot take off work, pay copayment, and spread the virus to others just so he will have a piece of paper from the doctor. This was the only days he missed all year! He loves school but now stays worried he'll get sick again. Their system sucks!
Your kid had diarrhea for three days and you weren't concerned enough to take him to the doctor?? Three days?? Someone should have had Social Services investigate you for medical neglect!
Parent Inc

Whitley City, KY

#109 Mar 17, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Your kid had diarrhea for three days and you weren't concerned enough to take him to the doctor?? Three days?? Someone should have had Social Services investigate you for medical neglect!
You are about the most lame person I've read a post from. You totally missed the point. Why would a child get sent a truancy letter when the school nurse said it was a virus that had an average three day course? Patric has lost his mind. Look at the number of children going to court per week in Whitley. Have the numbers decreased in the past years? Has it helped testing scores? Has drug use decreased? The answer is no, no, no. Now compare those numbers with surrounding counties. Now tell me how many of these 80+ children are referred to Comp Care for substance abuse treatment. Is anyone there certified in substance abuse? No. Any of the school counselors certified? No. I like the judge I just believe she's misinformed and the school is trying to weed out certain kids. Go look for yourself. Some children that have missed the same number of days have not went to court while others are sent time after time.
Concerned parent

United States

#110 Mar 19, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to tell you dear but many people post under lmao and I really don't care what you think of me. Quit trying to fool people into thinking your kid is in the court system because he smoked a cigarette. Though it "is" against the law! Do you always support your child breaking the law? I didn't say he was a piece of trash. I said he needs to be held accountable. You on the other hand are a piece of trash, because rather than parent your child, you take the easy way out! Sickening.
if it's not you posting then I suggest you change the name you post under. You don't even know me or how I raise my children i must be doin something right because they're both honor roll students. This is my nephew we're talkin about and it was dipping snuff not smoking and the majority of boys his age in this county do it too. He served his time! So you can set there and call me trash I really don't give a big sh*t!!!! I've always heard it takes one to know one!!!!
Committed against Prewitt

Clearwater Beach, FL

#111 Mar 19, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you are misplacing the blame! It is not mean old Cathy that has put the kid in jail, it is the kid's behavior that has put the kid in jail! You should thank God every day that Cathy cares enough about the youth in our community to hold them accountable and attempt to teach them things their parent's don't! Thank you Judge Prewitt! Keep up the great work!!!
Cathy Prewitt is the absolute worst judge to sit on the District Court bench in Whitley County EVER! She is rude, condescending, patrician and without regard for others. She uses her position to further her own agenda and does not care about the people who come before her in court. You obviously are so far up her a$$ that you can't see that she does much more harm than good. I hope she runs for the office again so that I can go door to door to campaing against her. She has to go!!
lmao

Ripley, TN

#113 Mar 22, 2011
Committed against Prewitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cathy Prewitt is the absolute worst judge to sit on the District Court bench in Whitley County EVER! She is rude, condescending, patrician and without regard for others. She uses her position to further her own agenda and does not care about the people who come before her in court. You obviously are so far up her a$$ that you can't see that she does much more harm than good. I hope she runs for the office again so that I can go door to door to campaing against her. She has to go!!
She doesn't have an "agenda" idiot. She volunteers her personal time to help the juveniles in our community. How often do you volunteer your personal time? She is doing a remarkable job and will be the Judge as long as she wants because the community will continue to vote for her. We are blessed to have a Judge that cares about our juveniles and our community as much as she does. It's a shame you don't raise your kids with as much passion as you show in your posts, it might cut down on the cases!
lmao

Ripley, TN

#114 Mar 22, 2011
Parent Inc wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about the most lame person I've read a post from. You totally missed the point. Why would a child get sent a truancy letter when the school nurse said it was a virus that had an average three day course? Patric has lost his mind. Look at the number of children going to court per week in Whitley. Have the numbers decreased in the past years? Has it helped testing scores? Has drug use decreased? The answer is no, no, no. Now compare those numbers with surrounding counties. Now tell me how many of these 80+ children are referred to Comp Care for substance abuse treatment. Is anyone there certified in substance abuse? No. Any of the school counselors certified? No. I like the judge I just believe she's misinformed and the school is trying to weed out certain kids. Go look for yourself. Some children that have missed the same number of days have not went to court while others are sent time after time.
You are clueless if you don't see the difference in our community. There is still garbage in the community because the kids can change, but they are still in the same dysfunctional families. The children with substance abuse issues are referred to several different providers. There are several CADC's at Comp Care, not to mention the CADC's that are not at Comp Care that are providing juveniles with substance abuse counseling also. I believe you are as misinformed as you are accusing the judge of being. You think the school is trying to "weed out" the kids. Just who are they keeping and who is being "weeded out"? Paranoid much?
Parent Inc

Whitley City, KY

#115 Mar 22, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>You are clueless if you don't see the difference in our community. There is still garbage in the community because the kids can change, but they are still in the same dysfunctional families. The children with substance abuse issues are referred to several different providers. There are several CADC's at Comp Care, not to mention the CADC's that are not at Comp Care that are providing juveniles with substance abuse counseling also. I believe you are as misinformed as you are accusing the judge of being. You think the school is trying to "weed out" the kids. Just who are they keeping and who is being "weeded out"? Paranoid much?
I noticed you couldn't back up anything you said. Name one CADC working with the kids.
lmao

Ripley, TN

#116 Mar 23, 2011
Parent Inc wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you couldn't back up anything you said. Name one CADC working with the kids.
Ask for the credentials of those who are working with your kid. If you feel they are not qualified, ask for someone who is. It is that simple. I didn't get your answer on who is being "weeded out".
Where

Whitley City, KY

#117 Mar 23, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Ask for the credentials of those who are working with your kid. If you feel they are not qualified, ask for someone who is. It is that simple. I didn't get your answer on who is being "weeded out".
So you couldn't find anyone qualified either? LOL
lmao

Ripley, TN

#118 Mar 24, 2011
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
So you couldn't find anyone qualified either? LOL
I don't know the credentials of each person that works with juveniles in the county. Do you? You still haven't answered my question either. If you don't feel that the people working with your little johnny are qualified, go somewhere else. It is that simple. If your little johnny is receiving substance abuse counseling from a person who is not qualified to counsel him, then I would say you are a neglectful parent for allowing it! Who were those people you were talking about being "weeded out"?
Parent Inc

Whitley City, KY

#119 Mar 25, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know the credentials of each person that works with juveniles in the county. Do you? You still haven't answered my question either. If you don't feel that the people working with your little johnny are qualified, go somewhere else. It is that simple. If your little johnny is receiving substance abuse counseling from a person who is not qualified to counsel him, then I would say you are a neglectful parent for allowing it! Who were those people you were talking about being "weeded out"?
Just as I suspected! You can run your trap but cannot back nothing up that comes out of your pie hole. I didn't ask for everyones credentials I just asked you to name one. Furthermore, I didn't state I have a child in that mess. I agree with you on one thing. I would be neglectful if I did allow my child to participate in that treatment! I don't think you need any clarification on the weeding out terminology.
lmao

Ripley, TN

#120 Mar 25, 2011
Parent Inc wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I suspected! You can run your trap but cannot back nothing up that comes out of your pie hole. I didn't ask for everyones credentials I just asked you to name one. Furthermore, I didn't state I have a child in that mess. I agree with you on one thing. I would be neglectful if I did allow my child to participate in that treatment! I don't think you need any clarification on the weeding out terminology.
Just as I suspected! You can run your trap but cannot back it up! Avoid the question by questioning me! Bill Ellison is a CADC that works with juveniles and the Court. I hate to throw names out there of these fine qualified counselors because you're probably just an addicted parent waiting to pounce and trash them. Don't even bother trying to trash that counselor, he is highly qualified and respected. That's all you are getting from me because I don't owe you an explanation. I have told you several times how to fix your problem, maybe you are to high to hear me. Thank goodness for Judge Cathy Prewitt! Keep up the great work!!
Nostradamus

Richmond, KY

#121 Mar 26, 2011
Committed against Prewitt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so true. She needs a lesson in humility!

Rumor has it that the FBI task force is now investigating her. "God does not sleep"
lmao

Ripley, TN

#122 Mar 26, 2011
Nostradamus wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so true. She needs a lesson in humility!
Rumor has it that the FBI task force is now investigating her. "God does not sleep"
That's hilarious! She does nothing illegal. She gives a Court order and then follows through on it. Maybe if parents would be as consistent, their children wouldn't be in juvenile court to begin with. It's a sad society when parents want a pat on the back for raising delinquents! What a county we would have if the people complaining would volunteer half as much time as Judge Prewitt does!
Parent Inc

Whitley City, KY

#123 Mar 26, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I suspected! You can run your trap but cannot back it up! Avoid the question by questioning me! Bill Ellison is a CADC that works with juveniles and the Court. I hate to throw names out there of these fine qualified counselors because you're probably just an addicted parent waiting to pounce and trash them. Don't even bother trying to trash that counselor, he is highly qualified and respected. That's all you are getting from me because I don't owe you an explanation. I have told you several times how to fix your problem, maybe you are to high to hear me. Thank goodness for Judge Cathy Prewitt! Keep up the great work!!
He isn't with Comp Care and I've not said a negative thing about the judge that I recall. I have another question for you. What is the payment source for the counselors seeing kids with substance abuse problems? You've accused me though of being high, a bad parent, etc. Are you providing her with info?? Maybe that's the problem. You are misinformed and uneducated.
parent

Somerset, KY

#124 Mar 27, 2011
bitch prewitt screwed my soon major,I would vote for a shiney turd before i would vote for her.She is almost criminal for the harm she has done to some juvs.If u aint got money u aint got justice.Whitley county gov is a joke.They r all crooks.My sons life was ruined because his accuser was bitch prewitts cousin,even thou she was a druggie.F... whitley county court.
been there

Madisonville, KY

#125 Mar 27, 2011
who knows
lmao

Ripley, TN

#126 Mar 27, 2011
Parent Inc wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't with Comp Care and I've not said a negative thing about the judge that I recall. I have another question for you. What is the payment source for the counselors seeing kids with substance abuse problems? You've accused me though of being high, a bad parent, etc. Are you providing her with info?? Maybe that's the problem. You are misinformed and uneducated.
Your words "I noticed you couldn't back up anything you said. Name one CADC working with the kids." I named one. I didn't say he was with Comp Care, I said he worked with the substance abuse kids. I have no idea what the payment source is for the counselors who see the kids for substance abuse. What does that have to do with anything? Am I providing "who" with info? Once again you dodge the question by asking another slew of questions. Seems to me you got a lot of time on your hands. Why don't you get up off your butt and help the people that are trying to fight the drug problem in the community.
Parent Inc

Whitley City, KY

#127 Mar 28, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Your words "I noticed you couldn't back up anything you said. Name one CADC working with the kids." I named one. I didn't say he was with Comp Care, I said he worked with the substance abuse kids. I have no idea what the payment source is for the counselors who see the kids for substance abuse. What does that have to do with anything? Am I providing "who" with info? Once again you dodge the question by asking another slew of questions. Seems to me you got a lot of time on your hands. Why don't you get up off your butt and help the people that are trying to fight the drug problem in the community.
You indicated that you had the answers or alluded to the fact. Can substance abuse even be paid for by a med card? If not, how is it paid for? You said there are several providers for the service but I'm still waiting for your list.
If you cannot answer the questions then you don't have a clue to what's going on so quit judging others! That just shows ignorance of the subject.
lmao

Ripley, TN

#128 Mar 28, 2011
Parent Inc wrote:
<quoted text>
You indicated that you had the answers or alluded to the fact. Can substance abuse even be paid for by a med card? If not, how is it paid for? You said there are several providers for the service but I'm still waiting for your list.
If you cannot answer the questions then you don't have a clue to what's going on so quit judging others! That just shows ignorance of the subject.
You are a joke. I "alluded to the fact". Just what "fact" is that? What does a medical card have to do with anything and why do you keep asking about it? Could it be that you are looking for services and want to know if your medical card will cover them? Just make the call and quit expecting me to do your footwork for you. You are still dodging the question I asked about your judgmental comment. You said "they" are weeding people out. Who is doing the weeding and who is being weeded? I don't suppose you will answer because you aren't backing up your statements. Instead once again, you ask a slew of unrelated questions. Here is a link to an online verification of all CADC's in KY.

http://adc.ky.gov/

Before you even bother asking, I will not look them up for you. I have a job and better things to do with my time. I will not be answering any more of your dodge ball questions until you enlighten us regarding your comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min usa 163,795
News Toddler found walking to Wal-Mart, mom arrested 3 hr SuzyQ 5
Miesha wooldridge 4 hr Trashy 2
Mob run businesses in Williamsburg. (Jan '11) 10 hr Be honest 35
hamblin family cemetery (Mar '11) Mon Dean hamblin 20
Travis powers Mon Brandi 3
state highway dep clean that junk yard up at sa... May 22 Cupps 11

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance