Distric Judge Kathy Prewitt

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
akia

Corbin, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2009
Just tell me if you would ever vote for her again. Iwould for Charles Manson before Iwould her she has really give me the shaft in family court.
beth

Sikeston, MO

#2 Mar 1, 2009
no never
Wham -bamm

South Fulton, TN

#3 Mar 1, 2009
Kathy prewitt, is a piece of trash.
watermark

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2009
Judge Kathy Prewitt is one fair judge....
I love her and would campaign for her anytime, any day.
sos

Sikeston, MO

#5 Mar 1, 2009
no vote here
nhyu

Sikeston, MO

#6 Mar 1, 2009
no
decker

United States

#7 Mar 1, 2009
kathy is a wonderful judge. she keeps the best intrest for the people who go before her i think she is fair. if you do not want to take the punishment do not commit the crime. she has my vote
Mole Hole

South Fulton, TN

#8 Mar 1, 2009
Kathy Prewitt, is as dirty as they come. She sits on the Judges bench, looks the men over, hopeing one will notice her. A man is all that is on her mind.
tooy

Sikeston, MO

#9 Mar 1, 2009
she is not a good judge. i got temporary custody of a kid once and she done whatever ron told her. she told the parents to go to rehab. never did. already getting supervived visitation the kid had been took twice.
Teacher

Pikeville, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2009
Kathy Prewitt is one of the best judges Whitley County or any other county has had. She handles hot button topics and matters associated with young children with her heart. She has helped a number of my students in the past and I am greatful to have her on the bench.

Teacher
Teacher

Pikeville, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2009
She is one of the best judges around and handles sensitive matters with children with her heart. As a teacher, she has helped countless numbers of my students in the past who were in trouble. I am thankful to have her on the bench.
sos

Sikeston, MO

#12 Mar 1, 2009
Teacher wrote:
Kathy Prewitt is one of the best judges Whitley County or any other county has had. She handles hot button topics and matters associated with young children with her heart. She has helped a number of my students in the past and I am greatful to have her on the bench.
Teacher
her heart should say no to giving kids back to people who do meth and never went to rehab like she told them
akia

Corbin, KY

#13 Mar 1, 2009
You may have hit the nail on the head.I noticed that she lets Brad Humfrey a teacher at the college make all of decisions in her court he even bragged that he had never lost a hearing in front of Kathy Prewitt.This man if you want to call him that has destroyed many children's lives in Whitley Co.I know of 2 definitely.
JJJ

Kennett, MO

#15 Mar 1, 2009
Mole Hole wrote:
Kathy Prewitt, is as dirty as they come. She sits on the Judges bench, looks the men over, hopeing one will notice her. A man is all that is on her mind.
That is about the stupiest thing I have ever heard.
desert

Sikeston, MO

#16 Mar 1, 2009
not a good judge at all
Wtf

Corbin, KY

#17 Mar 1, 2009
Shes better than Jason Price so complain about the worst judge not her
combs

Sikeston, MO

#18 Mar 2, 2009
no good
Slow down

Ripley, TN

#19 Mar 3, 2009
Umm Yea, She's got a good view, and heart when it comes to court matters. I've seen her give all kinds of breaks.And she has a sense of humor.Just don't take her for granted.She will take time to listen, just show her respect and you will get respect in return.So don't trash her so quickly.
Rhonda

Gorham, IL

#20 Mar 3, 2009
I like her she is honest and caring about the kids in our community.Don't Trash Her she is a wonderful judge for Whitley County.
whatever

Corbin, KY

#21 Mar 3, 2009
Kathy is a piece of crap. She lets other people tell her what to do like the other person said about Brad H and lets not forget Denise Estep. She or Denise should never be aloud to ever touch the lives of our children. Her juvenile drug court is a joke and she has ruined alot of young kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karma 36 min Doris 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 170,478
Ashley warren 1 hr AuntJ 2
are they any good doctors in williamsburg Sat Ole time preacher 5
Looking for dog Dec 8 Kevin 3
anyone know Roger Glenn meadows on pineygrove Dec 8 Whitley Parent 2
lawyer adam howard Dec 7 law 5

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance