United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

He is not allowed to work that close to a daycare center or even be that close to children.
File room 4 life

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

just thinking wrote:
He is not allowed to work that close to a daycare center or even be that close to children.
Don't tell us tell HR stupid there is nothing we can do!
news to you

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

so is David Hager , the singer -(so called ) evangelist ,,, living now in Rockholds area, he's on the registry too ,,,, the nut cases are all over the place around our children.
just thinking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

Well then you need to report this to the police.
turd masher

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

this is whitley county where the female officers are half naked on the hood of the police cruiser getting her picture taken.
Ummmm

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Why is the guards (day shift) allowed to get by with all the stuff they get by with? If we did the same things as they do we would be fired for sexual harassment.
CSC Worker

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

The quards @ CSC do nothing wrong. They are very nice and professional!! You need to get a life and stop trying to cause them problems.
oh my gosh

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

Theresa wrote:
larry cox aka lawrence cox check out the kentucky state police web site
I cannot believe that a person like that could get a government job. That should not be ALLOWED! Is he still married to a school teacher? That's a nice person for a sex offender to be married to.
concerned

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

Judged:

as for laryy cox, he is the youth directer of church, what a joke
Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

Well there is a Lawrence cox on the ky. Registry, but it is not the same guy. If we are talking about the dark haired larry that works in the file room. Plus, anyone who has worked there knows that the government dips deep into your background and they would find something like that. Saying something like that about someone is against the law! Better hope noone finds out who u are because you could get sued!! No kidding.
you are wrong

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

Duh wrote:
Well there is a Lawrence cox on the ky. Registry, but it is not the same guy. If we are talking about the dark haired larry that works in the file room. Plus, anyone who has worked there knows that the government dips deep into your background and they would find something like that. Saying something like that about someone is against the law! Better hope noone finds out who u are because you could get sued!! No kidding.
It is the same one, sorry. The government may dip deep into your background, but he is working there. I'm not saying anything negative about him, but he does. Sorry!!
wlbgqt

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

Judged:

check the registar, there is his picture, is undoubtably the same larry that works at csc on first shift, and if the govt. did check so deep why is larry there at all, i would rather work with someone who has bad credit for not paying there bills than with some one who is a child molestor
been there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

CSC Worker wrote:
The quards @ CSC do nothing wrong. They are very nice and professional!! You need to get a life and stop trying to cause them problems.
its plane to see you havent worked there long
Shocked

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

i was tolfd Tiffany Moses let a sex offender babysit her 16mo. old daughter for over an hour while she went somewhere. His name is Danny Fritts. She has been in trouble with social services two times over him but they never took her daughter because she is such a liar. They need to do something with that little girl before something bad happens to her.She is a sorry mother to subject her child to the people she takes her around.
get a life

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

it's called not being convicted or it being proven, it didn't happen, none of you all even really know that man so why make all these lame comments about his life or record that technically you should know absolutely nothing about anyways. he's not like that, so get over it already no one obviously cares at csc.
Shocked

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

get a life wrote:
it's called not being convicted or it being proven, it didn't happen, none of you all even really know that man so why make all these lame comments about his life or record that technically you should know absolutely nothing about anyways. he's not like that, so get over it already no one obviously cares at csc.
yes it is the truth. go to ky state police sex offender registry and look up his name. you must be tiffany herself or some other person he's seeing and dont want people to know the truth. Hey' I live beside her in the apts at Taylor apts. I see what goes on.
Shocked

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

get a life wrote:
Oh yeah, technically it is public record he is a sex offender and if tiffany dont want people to talk about her, she should'nt go around bragging about how she fools social services. And if you people dont care about the life of a child, you are sorry *ss people too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Williamsburg Forum right now

Search the Williamsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 123,022
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are Stupid 25,964
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Republicans Are Stupid 138,850
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Ancient Wolf 81,233
collie wanted 9 hr Annie 2
Scotty Harrison Will Win Big 15 hr corbin 8
garbage 19 hr spirited 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Williamsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••