I love Lizz...She's my bestie
lizz

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2008
hannah i shall kill you
Someone

Macon, GA

#5 Oct 11, 2008
i rly don't like her at all, and she has to be one of the ugliest girls ever.
Tasteful

Corbin, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2008
Someone wrote:
i rly don't like her at all, and she has to be one of the ugliest girls ever.
Hey dont be a hater your comment was Rude how about you put a pic. on here and let everyone judge your ugly ass.
i bleed orange

Thelma, KY

#7 Oct 11, 2008
i like lizz, known her for a long time. shes a very pretty girl, gets it from her mom, she is smokin also
hannah

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2008
Lizz is beautiful and if anyone has anything bad to say about her i think u should say it to her and not be a wuss and put ur real name on here
Brandon-DA BURG

Freetown, IN

#9 Oct 13, 2008
Honestly Lizzie, I'd have to say that I've never seen a female look any more manly than you. I know that's mean, but it's true. You try to walk around like you own the place, and face it..You're not the least bit pretty. I'm sorry...
Lizz

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Oct 13, 2008
Yeah This is Lizz and I respect the fact that you all have an opinion.I honestly dont care what you think I have my friends and they obviously think Im a nice person. If I am manly or ugly so be it thats how I am and I cant change the way god made me and I have no intentions to. I do think its funny how people have to put others down to make them feel better and if this makes you feel better eat dirt.Wether you think Im beautiful or Ugly its me and you can hate me love try to put me down but I wont change on behalf of you.
FannieMae

United States

#11 Oct 13, 2008
Well said. I personally think that you are a lovely girl, inside and out. The people posting this crap are just jealous.
Maghan

Clarksville, TN

#12 Oct 14, 2008
Lizz Patrick is an amazing person! There is no reason for anyone to be putting her down! Lizz is nice to everyone and is a beautiful girl! I honestly cant see why anyone wouldnt like Lizz! You all are obviously jealous of her! Get real people why waist your time talking about someone?!
Lizz I love you and so do alot of other people! Dont listen to this garbage!! Your awesome!!
Maghan Riggleman
Lizz

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Oct 14, 2008
Thank you Maghan =]
Love Her

Brownsville, TN

#14 Oct 14, 2008
I think she's a very pretty girl.

What Brandon from "Da Burg" are you? or are you too afraid to put anything more than that on Topix?
Brandon-DA BURG

United States

#15 Oct 14, 2008
Honestly, I'm not jealous...Why would i be jealous of a girl? Get a grip. Everyone was posting their opinion, I wasn't putting you down, I was just stating a fact. Get over it.
Love Her

Brownsville, TN

#16 Oct 14, 2008
Brandon-DA BURG wrote:
Honestly, I'm not jealous...Why would i be jealous of a girl? Get a grip. Everyone was posting their opinion, I wasn't putting you down, I was just stating a fact. Get over it.
Hey Brandon, your selective eyesight must've allowed you to miss my question...

If you aren't too much of a p-u-s-s-y, why don't you tell everyone who you really are? Let Elizabeth know who you are. It's the least you can do after sharing your opinion of her.

Since: Oct 08

Pikeville, KY

#17 Oct 14, 2008
i dont personally know liz but she obviously doesnt care what people in this gossip infested town of ours write about her on this website..so what does it matter who brandon daburg is..if she doesnt care why should anyone else? i mean unless she does and i guess she could ask but its not like he is going to say who he is so it doesnt really matter
Katie

United States

#18 Oct 15, 2008
Liz is a great person and you all just need to shut the heck up and leave her alone. shes a good friend of mine and this honestly doesnt phase her at all, so yeah!!! Liz is one heck of a friend and shes beautiful so yeah.
a good friend

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Oct 15, 2008
i have to say lizz is very nice and hott and she is a true friend ;)
i bleed orange

Thelma, KY

#20 Oct 16, 2008
i'd lay it to her for sure ;)
yeah right

United States

#21 Oct 16, 2008
ha...some people will say anything for their friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Zeus 151,936
Professional home health 9 hr Trish 1
Nichole Young (Nov '08) 16 hr truth 13
Poll which girl is hotter??? (Mar '10) Sat Megan 6
Don't rent your house to the Lane family Siler KY Sat Carrie 8
jonathan blakley (Nov '10) Sat Alisha wilkening 18
old days in williamsburg kentucky (Oct '09) Sat Caddell 32

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages