First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Football Rankings

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Chris Parsons got the area rankings completely correct. Finally someone with some sense and knowledge of the game.
Fan

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2012
LOL, Chris Parsons.
The Times tribune and the News journal are a joke.
The news journal looks like a 5th grader wrote it and we have a guy that isnt even from around here trying to guess what may or may not happen.
With the Times Tribune, i can tell you what Dixon will say this week.....

"Well Folks, thats right Folks, well Folks, thats the way i see it Folks." Bye folks. Welp.

Area rankings from here are useless as all rankings are, but considering there rankings takes teams from 4 different classes is absurd.
ludwig

Jellico, TN

#3 Sep 28, 2012
1. Knox 2. Williamsburg 3. Whitley 4. Corbin 5. North Laurel 6. South Laurel 7. Lynn Camp That's my rankings.
Football Rankings

Richmond, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2012
ludwig wrote:
1. Knox 2. Williamsburg 3. Whitley 4. Corbin 5. North Laurel 6. South Laurel 7. Lynn Camp That's my rankings.
Then you have lost your mind and don't know anything about football. Just because Williamsburg has beaten teams with losing records, that doesn't rank them higher. They would not beat Corbin nor North Laurel. You have to look at overall quality.
ludwig

Jellico, TN

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Williamsbueg would kill North and Corbin. Whitley would be a close game but I still got wburg winning. Speed kills my friend.
Ludwig the Retard

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2012
Are you serious? You think Williamsburg has more speed than anyone else in the area? Whitley would spank that tail. Willimaburg would have to play a game they are not willing to play and that is try and stop the running freight train coming down your neck every play. Don't see them being physical enough to slow down that train.
gameday

Williamsburg, KY

#7 Sep 29, 2012
I agree with the comment about Chris Parsons and Les Dixon. Neither one of them know football. Chris needs to stick with covering girls volleyball. It's more his speed. Les is stuck so far up Jewel's a** that he would pick the Redhounds over the Crimson Tide. The sports department at the Times-Tribune needs some major upgrades.
Football Rankings

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Ludwig the Retard wrote:
Are you serious? You think Williamsburg has more speed than anyone else in the area? Whitley would spank that tail. Willimaburg would have to play a game they are not willing to play and that is try and stop the running freight train coming down your neck every play. Don't see them being physical enough to slow down that train.
But they are a wittle school that don't have enough player to win against big schools. That is always the excuse. You can only make that an excuse if you play with what you have. They get all their players as transfers, so they are not entitled to use that excuse.
For a fact

Winchester, KY

#10 Sep 29, 2012
You have no idea what you are talking about!! Williamsburg doesn't get all their players as transfers and if you would look at the roster then you would know that!!
Football Rankings

Georgetown, KY

#11 Sep 29, 2012
For a fact wrote:
You have no idea what you are talking about!! Williamsburg doesn't get all their players as transfers and if you would look at the roster then you would know that!!
I will rephrase...All the good players are transfers.
Jeff Boomhauer

Williamsburg, KY

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Football Rankings wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you have lost your mind and don't know anything about football. Just because Williamsburg has beaten teams with losing records, that doesn't rank them higher. They would not beat Corbin nor North Laurel. You have to look at overall quality.
Do you even bother to get your facts right before posting? You say that Williamsburg has only beaten teams with losing records and then you say that the Jackets couldn't beat Corbin or North Laurel. Let's look at a few facts. This lesson is free, by the way. You're welcome.

Corbin has won a grand total of two games, against George Rogers Clark and South Laurel. GRC's record this year is 0-6. South's record is 1-6. Corbin has beaten two teams with a combined record of 1-12 or 8.33% winning percentage. Congratulations, Coach Jewell!

North Laurel has won four games, against Pineville, Campbellsville, McCreary Central, and cross-town rival... er, I mean "punching bag" South Laurel. Pineville is 3-3, Cambellsville is 1-5, McCreary is 1-5, and South is 1-6. Combined record for North's opponents is 6-19 or 31.6% winning percentage.

Williamsburg has beaten FIVE teams, Jellico, Tn.(0-6), Harlan Independent (3-3), Pineville (3-3), Leslie County (3-3), and Allen Central (0-6). Combined record... 9-21 or 42.9% winning percentage.

Only two of Williamsburg's wins came against teams with LOSING records. ALL of Corbin and South's wins have come against such teams.

So you see, Football Rankings, when you say that the Jackets couldn't beat Corbin and North and you say so in the same post that declares that all of Williamsburg's wins have been against teams with losing records, you are WRONG! Do a little research before you make a post and you won't look so ignorant next time.
Jeff Boomhauer

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Oct 1, 2012
Meant to say "Corbin and North's wins" in the second to last paragraph... and point of correction, North has beaten a team with an even record, Pineville.
Football Rankings

United States

#17 Oct 1, 2012
Jeff Boomhauer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even bother to get your facts right before posting? You say that Williamsburg has only beaten teams with losing records and then you say that the Jackets couldn't beat Corbin or North Laurel. Let's look at a few facts. This lesson is free, by the way. You're welcome.

Corbin has won a grand total of two games, against George Rogers Clark and South Laurel. GRC's record this year is 0-6. South's record is 1-6. Corbin has beaten two teams with a combined record of 1-12 or 8.33% winning percentage. Congratulations, Coach Jewell!

North Laurel has won four games, against Pineville, Campbellsville, McCreary Central, and cross-town rival... er, I mean "punching bag" South Laurel. Pineville is 3-3, Cambellsville is 1-5, McCreary is 1-5, and South is 1-6. Combined record for North's opponents is 6-19 or 31.6% winning percentage.

Williamsburg has beaten FIVE teams, Jellico, Tn.(0-6), Harlan Independent (3-3), Pineville (3-3), Leslie County (3-3), and Allen Central (0-6). Combined record... 9-21 or 42.9% winning percentage.

Only two of Williamsburg's wins came against teams with LOSING records. ALL of Corbin and South's wins have come against such teams.

So you see, Football Rankings, when you say that the Jackets couldn't beat Corbin and North and you say so in the same post that declares that all of Williamsburg's wins have been against teams with losing records, you are WRONG! Do a little research before you make a post and you won't look so ignorant next time.
I don't know where your simple mind came up with your facts, but they are false. Stop trying to convince yourself.
Football Rankings

United States

#18 Oct 1, 2012
Jeff Boomhauer wrote:
Meant to say "Corbin and North's wins" in the second to last paragraph... and point of correction, North has beaten a team with an even record, Pineville.
No need to correct. Your ignorance has long been obvious.
For a fact

Winchester, KY

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Football Rankings wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where your simple mind came up with your facts, but they are false. Stop trying to convince yourself.
I think it's very funny that you say his information is false. If you go to KHSAA website you will see that all the facts he stated about Corbin and the teams they beat are true as well as what he said about North and the teams that they have beaten. You Football Rankings is the one who needs to get your facts straight. I am not concerned whether Williamsburg will beat any team but the ones that are on our schedule and I for one am tired of everyone saying that we play a weak schedule. I don't think anyone has said we play a strong schedule. What benefit would we get out of playing a 5A school when we could very well lose kids to injuries for a game that means nothing? Our goal right now is to play in the playoffs and see what happens! I guess you didn't have a respons to my reply about everyone who is good is transfers because you know that is not at all true. We DON'T have 11 transfers that play!!!
Ludwig

Jellico, TN

#20 Oct 1, 2012
Williamsburg don't need much of a defense when they are dropping 60 points a game on people.
Football Rankings

Georgetown, KY

#21 Oct 1, 2012
For a fact wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's very funny that you say his information is false. If you go to KHSAA website you will see that all the facts he stated about Corbin and the teams they beat are true as well as what he said about North and the teams that they have beaten. You Football Rankings is the one who needs to get your facts straight. I am not concerned whether Williamsburg will beat any team but the ones that are on our schedule and I for one am tired of everyone saying that we play a weak schedule. I don't think anyone has said we play a strong schedule. What benefit would we get out of playing a 5A school when we could very well lose kids to injuries for a game that means nothing? Our goal right now is to play in the playoffs and see what happens! I guess you didn't have a respons to my reply about everyone who is good is transfers because you know that is not at all true. We DON'T have 11 transfers that play!!!
The fact remains that Williamsburg plays a weak schedule, and there is no way they are No. 2. There are lots of successful 1A schools that know a good schedule makes you better. Scoring lots of points, completing all kinds of passes, and running for yardage against bad teams might get you atop the stats... It won't win a state title. Never has, never will! I don't know to what post you are referring. Is it invisible? I feel sorry for you. You love that little team and school, and you think they are so great. You try so hard to convince others. We shall see what happens.
Ludwig the Retard

Middlesboro, KY

#22 Oct 1, 2012
Ok here we go again. Lets just state this fact. How many teams would love to have one transfer or maybe two? How many teams are kissing just one or two pieces of the puzzle that could really bring the whole thing together? When you are a small school like Williamsburg two or three transfers can equate to a huge gain especially when they play offense, defense and special teams. That is like getting three players for the price of one. Funny how someone points of the current record of those teams. What was their records when they played one another. We will never know who the best team is because they will never play. So just cheer and root for all the teams, we are still the same county.
Ludwig

Jellico, TN

#23 Oct 1, 2012
Everyone forgets this is the group that won the state championship as 6 7 and 8th graders. This is a good run and shoot team. They might not be as strong as other area teams but idk any thy could run with them.
For a fact

Winchester, KY

#24 Oct 1, 2012
Football Rankings wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact remains that Williamsburg plays a weak schedule, and there is no way they are No. 2. There are lots of successful 1A schools that know a good schedule makes you better. Scoring lots of points, completing all kinds of passes, and running for yardage against bad teams might get you atop the stats... It won't win a state title. Never has, never will! I don't know to what post you are referring. Is it invisible? I feel sorry for you. You love that little team and school, and you think they are so great. You try so hard to convince others. We shall see what happens.
The post is not invisible. It was posted Saturday and is still there. You have no reason to feel sorry for me and I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I do love this team and my school and I would hope that everyone feels this way about there team and school. If you don't then you are in the wrong place. It's funny to me that you can call people out but when others call you out you can't respond. This will be my last post because I really don't care what you think of our team. We believe in our team and will be there cheering them on no matter how far we go. I know that Middle Schol state championships don't mean much to anyone but people said we played a weak schedule there to and look where they ended up State Champions. I'm not saying that we will win one this year but who knows!! You sure don't!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min aWitchintheWoods 136,120
Let's Play Word Association (Oct '08) 8 hr Princess Hey 3,127
Williamsburg schools drop to #115 (Oct '14) 12 hr good football 162
(((~~!!~~Last Post~~!!~~))) (Jul '13) 12 hr Princess Hey 42
Bryan Hopkins willamsburg baseball coach 13 hr hater 1
Anyone know a good Lawyer for car accident claim? (Jul '14) 18 hr pimpaho nation 9
Debate: Gay Marriage - Williamsburg, KY (Jul '10) Thu Gay in Ky 222
More from around the web

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]