BREAKING NEWS: Special grand jury ret...

BREAKING NEWS: Special grand jury returns 21-count indictment against Whitley Sheriff

There are 109 comments on the www.thenewsjournal.net story from Nov 8, 2010, titled BREAKING NEWS: Special grand jury returns 21-count indictment against Whitley Sheriff. In it, www.thenewsjournal.net reports that:

A special grand jury tasked with investigating possible wrongdoing by current Whitley County Sheriff Lawrence Hodge has returned a 21-count indictment today, charging Hodge with tampering with physical evidence and abuse of the public trust.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thenewsjournal.net.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Busted

Phelps, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2010
Your sins will find you out.
your name

Corbin, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2010
he probaly get probation!
voted for him in the past

Phelps, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2010
what a mess. i would never have believed this would happen four years ago. I will be praying for Lawrence.
Jesse

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2010
If you will look back at other post from the past you will see where I said bye bye Hodge. He's finally going to get his. Hey Ben your next.
jayjay

Corbin, KY

#5 Nov 8, 2010
He will never see more than a day in jail. he is just a small fish feeding on the worm.
say what

Whitley City, KY

#6 Nov 8, 2010
Jesse wrote:
If you will look back at other post from the past you will see where I said bye bye Hodge. He's finally going to get his. Hey Ben your next.
Radio said he will be arrested later today with a 75,000 dollar bond.. no joke just repeating what the radio said so dont start yelling at me ...lol
HODGE HATER

Somerset, KY

#7 Nov 8, 2010
i heard what the radio said and you are exactly right!! they said, and i quote "lawrence hodge will be arrested today".....i am so excited!! he will probably be sent to a federal prison, considering it was federal charges...but who knows!! this town is so screwed up. hope ben hodge and jerry noe go next!!
paper says

Phelps, KY

#8 Nov 8, 2010
i don't listen to the radio so I don't know about that but on the news journal website it looks like it is state charges not federal but that there was a fed jury looking into some stuff.
where s he at

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 8, 2010
wonder where i can find him on jailtracker
Who will Arrest Hodge

Madisonville, KY

#10 Nov 8, 2010
say what wrote:
<quoted text>Radio said he will be arrested later today with a 75,000 dollar bond.. no joke just repeating what the radio said so dont start yelling at me ...lol

Well I wonder who will be the one to arrest Big Boy Hodge?
Maybe they will let his son arrest him and accidently
he will get out of the cuffs and run away maue he has a
stash of that $200,000 he stole in Mexico and a geta way
vehicle wonder who all will help him????
stuffOn second thought he may just hire a good attorney with all that money and stuff he stole while in office he has had 8
years he should have a lot of money.
curious

United States

#11 Nov 8, 2010
HODGE HATER wrote:
i heard what the radio said and you are exactly right!! they said, and i quote "lawrence hodge will be arrested today".....i am so excited!! he will probably be sent to a federal prison, considering it was federal charges...but who knows!! this town is so screwed up. hope ben hodge and jerry noe go next!!
What does Jerry Now have to do with it?
News Flash Hodge

Madisonville, KY

#12 Nov 8, 2010
The mountain News said he was supposed to be
placed under arrest today at the court house
but they have not seen it happen yet
His charges are from way back to 2003
and we will probably never know who all
got in on the cash and drugs.
Thanks Lawrence for embarrassing Whitley
County as if we are not already known for
corruption. Can't wait to see your mug shot
on Jailtracker
truth

Hermitage, TN

#13 Nov 8, 2010
can you say soap on a rope?
Its Tattle tale time

Madisonville, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2010
truth wrote:
can you say soap on a rope?
Is Jason Price going to give him a full pardon
before he leaves office.
Hodge arrested

Madisonville, KY

#15 Nov 8, 2010
He was taken into federal custody in London court according to
the news story but It doesn't say what his bail will be Sorry Jason can not help him any at
all
lewis

United States

#16 Nov 8, 2010
omg if lawrence is in jail who will keep us safe tonight? i am a scared!
Lookie

Anderson, SC

#17 Nov 8, 2010
He is in the Whitley County Detention just look on JailTracker.
lugnut

Gorham, IL

#18 Nov 8, 2010
your name wrote:
he probaly get probation!
hope so. we can all pray for him.
lugnut

Gorham, IL

#19 Nov 8, 2010
say what wrote:
<quoted text>Radio said he will be arrested later today with a 75,000 dollar bond.. no joke just repeating what the radio said so dont start yelling at me ...lol
Check jail tracker. and pray for him
lugnut

Gorham, IL

#20 Nov 8, 2010
Who will Arrest Hodge wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I wonder who will be the one to arrest Big Boy Hodge?
Maybe they will let his son arrest him and accidently
he will get out of the cuffs and run away maue he has a
stash of that $200,000 he stole in Mexico and a geta way
vehicle wonder who all will help him????
stuffOn second thought he may just hire a good attorney with all that money and stuff he stole while in office he has had 8
years he should have a lot of money.
I'd help him if I could, Trying to get up the money now, pray it happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tragic 3 min know about it 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 158,200
who is the hottest girl in whitley county (Jan '09) 3 hr travis 114
Williamsburg Plastics no no 5 hr Office worker 10
Lisa Lovitt on 6th Street 13 hr KnowsMoreThanYouT... 1
edgewood homes (Feb '16) 13 hr KnowsMoreThanYouT... 13
Whitley co intermediate Mon Cardinal 2

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages