do you know where any of joe sulfridg...

do you know where any of joe sulfridge's children

Created by honey on May 21, 2009

13 votes

Click on an option to vote

and old friend

and would like to know youns.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeah

Corbin, KY

#1 May 21, 2009
was it one armed joe?? related to randy sulfridge
old friend

Paris, KY

#2 May 21, 2009
yeah wrote:
was it one armed joe?? related to randy sulfridge

Wayne has passed away
honey

United States

#3 May 21, 2009
hi yes it is.i seen one of them up at corbin last year.i knew wayne passed away.i was real sorry to about that.where did his wife and children ever get to.i went to school with kathy and Lois.
old friend

Paris, KY

#4 May 21, 2009
Salena and tye are living in PineKnot
and the other 3 are here in Williamsburg as far as I know
Joes daughter- Gina

Medford, WI

#6 Jul 12, 2009
I'm one of Joe's girls,there are 6 girls and 3 boys,but wayne past away,along with our mother too ! I miss my dad soooo much.betty,sherry,connie,jessi ca,and josh live there,mike lives in nc,me and my sister kathy live in tn. who are you?get back to me on that !

“lil_red_ridingho od35”

Since: Mar 09

knoxville,tennessee

#7 Jul 15, 2009
this is Joe's daughter kathy~the baby of his first marriage. who are you ?
Curious

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Jul 15, 2009
Did he have two boys, ronnie and billy that he gave up for adoption when they was just babies

“lil_red_ridingho od35”

knoxville,tennessee

#9 Jul 15, 2009
Curious wrote:
Did he have two boys, ronnie and billy that he gave up for adoption when they was just babies
no that was my brother wayne and he did not give them up they were taken from my dad, and my brother faught very hard to get them back but he was just a young boy then himself .= long story....but my dad and my brother are dead and there best not be no shit spoken about them on here ...so if that was your angle, I wouldn't go there!!!!! kathy sulfridge

“lil_red_ridingho od35”

knoxville,tennessee

#10 Jul 15, 2009
my brother was joe dewayne but everyone called him wayne....which one did you want to find the children of ? thanks!

“lil_red_ridingho od35”

knoxville,tennessee

#11 Jul 15, 2009
Curious wrote:
hey curious who are you ?

“lil_red_ridingho od35”

knoxville,tennessee

#12 Jul 18, 2009
hey i thought someone wanted to find joe's kids?
Friend of them

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2009
lil_red_ridinghood35 wrote:
<quoted text>no that was my brother wayne and he did not give them up they were taken from my dad, and my brother faught very hard to get them back but he was just a young A then himself .= long story....but my dad and my brother are dead and there best not be no shit spoken about them on here ...so if that was your angle, I wouldn't go there!!!!! kathy sulfridge
I remember those little boys. They used to stay with a friend of mine at Rockholds, a Marlow boy. I never understood why the Marlow woman didn't adopt them. They were so close to her, and just like a brother to my friend John Paul. She treated them just like they were her own. But, I heard that a man and woman who had no kids got them and they made them a good home. I hope so.Man, that was a long time ago. I hope the boys have a good life.
i know

Medford, WI

#14 Jul 19, 2009
i sure hope they did too.it's nice to talk to someone who might have talked with them or played togeather. we love and miss them so much.last we heard the were under the name price and lived in Bradfordsville,ky. i dont know how this post got on this subject but i hope they read it. i wish they would contact us if for nothing more than to let us know they are okay.their adoptive parents never told them they had a right to contact us when they turned 18. I know ronnie remembers us. they need to know they have brothers and sisters,and that their dad has passed away from cancer...they need to know what kind of cancer runs in the family,and other medical history. Ronnie and Billy if you are reading this we love you very much and very much want to see you! please leave your contact info.love your aunt kathy in knoxville,tn
knoxville tennessee

AOL

#15 Apr 1, 2010
Curious wrote:
who is this ? Were you looking for Wayne or Joe?
knoxville tennessee

AOL

#16 Apr 1, 2010
honey wrote:
hi yes it is.i seen one of them up at corbin last year.i knew wayne passed away.i was real sorry to about that.where did his wife and children ever get to.i went to school with kathy and Lois.
who is this ? who is looking for joe's kids ? someone started this post but then when Joe's kids answerd they did not post anymore coments...wonder what they wanted ?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#17 Apr 2, 2010
im related to his daughters they are my aunt

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#18 Apr 2, 2010
Joes daughter- Gina wrote:
I'm one of Joe's girls,there are 6 girls and 3 boys,but wayne past away,along with our mother too ! I miss my dad soooo much.betty,sherry,connie,jessi ca,and josh live there,mike lives in nc,me and my sister kathy live in tn. who are you?get back to me on that !
hey aunt gina
aunt to you girls

Pikeville, KY

#19 Apr 4, 2010
Joes daughter- Gina wrote:
we have trid to get in touch with you please callone of u we last saw you at the hospital love u all
Gina

Mount Juliet, TN

#20 Apr 6, 2010
aunt to you girls wrote:
<quoted text>we have trid to get in touch with you please callone of u we last saw you at the hospital love u all
this is gina who is this? i last saw marry-lou at the hospital i think last but not for shure if this is her.earl has my numbers,please feels free to call anytime..love ya !
janice carter

AOL

#21 Apr 7, 2010
lil_red_ridinghood35 wrote:
<quoted text>no that was my brother wayne and he did not give them up they were taken from my dad, and my brother faught very hard to get them back but he was just a young boy then himself .= long story....but my dad and my brother are dead and there best not be no shit spoken about them on here ...so if that was your angle, I wouldn't go there!!!!! kathy sulfridge
hi girl what you been up to?yes your mother @father were great parents and i love then to death.tell the family i said hi love you all did you hear about marline cambell that was bad to hear happen she was the twins aunt and mike meadors hate it happen .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr harry p rosenfeller 138,371
Jamie Gibson 13 hr wondering 1
ROY PERKINS is finally in Jail !! (Sep '10) 17 hr Concerned neighbor 182
Video taping Sun Curious 1
Williamsburg schools drop to #115 (Oct '14) May 28 good football 167
did any one hear they are takeing pop off food ... (Sep '14) May 28 Just so you know 32
Wedding venue May 28 Just wondering 1
More from around the web

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]