D. Chad Lawson BACK in Jail

D. Chad Lawson BACK in Jail

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

Hmm

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2011
What's he in for this time? Isn't even over the Counterfeiting charges yet?
not sure

Fairborn, OH

#2 Jan 12, 2011
Hmm wrote:
What's he in for this time? Isn't even over the Counterfeiting charges yet?
No it's not for that, he got charged with Contempt of court etc.. same thing Lakin Ayers got arrested for a couple weeks ago, so he probably failed a drug test for the court as well, like her. Not sure what's going on with the counterfeiting thing, don't even know if anything's going to happen at all... guess we'll see.
corbin

Anderson, SC

#11 Jan 15, 2011
not sure wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not for that, he got charged with Contempt of court etc.. same thing Lakin Ayers got arrested for a couple weeks ago, so he probably failed a drug test for the court as well, like her. Not sure what's going on with the counterfeiting thing, don't even know if anything's going to happen at all... guess we'll see.
Well i dont know what all he was charged with this time but i know that online on kentuckycourtrecords.com look on jan 27th in williamsburg circuit court on the docket it shows him being charged with trafficking a controlled substance 1st degree 1st offense so he might have got charged with the contempt of court or whatever but he also has been charged with trafficking lately too, and this has been after he got charged with counterfeiting so i dont know, maybe he has just got into a hell of alot more trouble
usostupid

Corbin, KY

#17 Jan 19, 2011
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot! Drug addiction is in no way considered a DISEASE. You just completely made this crap up on your own. I bet you can't even cite on legitimate source! A disease is something that occurs in which you have no control. A drug addiction can start or end at any time with enough will power! Before you try act educated yourself, you seriously need to check your "facts."
Yes, it is now considered an illness.
stupid

Richmond, KY

#18 Jan 19, 2011
Yes it is now consider a illiness. I don't agree with it anymore than you do but it's true. When have to help help pay for thier rehab and anything else they may need to help defeat the addiction/ get them out of jail. Even if we can't put food on our on tables we still have to pay tax's to help them get better(LOL)/get out of jail for them to rob, cheat, or steal from us. The bad thing is I have never done drug's and hopefully never will but yet we have to listen to crap like this everyday not just on here but in real life to. Sorry for any word's mis-spelled in advance.
wow

Anderson, SC

#20 Jan 20, 2011
lmfao wrote:
yea really my guess is jeff he thinks his kids r better than everyone. Get a clue buddy no girl besides those who r like 15 think ur kids r great...b/c they r not they r pieces of crap just like u and their mommy. football stars umm huh i don't think williamsburg highschool ever really produced a football star. if they went to the county they prob wouldn't have even played. thats all u guys r is a bunch of thieves. good luck one of these days rattin won't get u n e where and then u all will be where u need to b in jail for good. ppl like u don't deserve to be free. and percocets come on everyone knows the truth your kids even said what went down.
Wow, sounds like we have a die-hard WCHS football fan who is quite jealous of the WHS football players to me! You obviously do not know much about the history up there at WHS concerning the football program dude. I think ya got it backwards bud. I am betting either one of the Lawson boys could have knocked your ass off on the football field, or did you even play? Those two boys were athletes since they were little kids and they were rock solid hard muscle in high school. They had the good looks to go with it too! Chris was so hott, he could have been a male model! Chad was fine as well. Ya know, none of us are flapping wings on our backs and toting little halos over our heads. These boys have gotten themselves in a lot of trouble, but you need to just be thankful it isn't YOU, and mind your own damn business! I hate it when people kick other people when they are down!
wow

Anderson, SC

#21 Jan 20, 2011
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot! Drug addiction is in no way considered a DISEASE. You just completely made this crap up on your own. I bet you can't even cite on legitimate source! A disease is something that occurs in which you have no control. A drug addiction can start or end at any time with enough will power! Before you try act educated yourself, you seriously need to check your "facts."
I think the person you are dogging on here knows exactly what they are talking about. You are obviously way behind in keeping up with the education on drug addiction, which IS most definitely classified as a DISEASE. Check it out in the DSM lV, that would be the Diagnostic and Statisticaly Manuel for Mental Illness and Psychiatry. Yes, that is that big thick book psychiatrists use to diagnose mental illnesses and diseases. There are all kinds of local meetings for AA and NA where you can become educated on this matter. And, by the way, research has proven that most people addicted to drugs need professional help in order to kick the habit. There are some real facts for ya there honey!
wow

Anderson, SC

#22 Jan 20, 2011
typo - the DSM is the Diagnostic and Statistical Manuel
Seriously

Mayfield, KY

#23 Jan 20, 2011
usostupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is now considered an illness.
Provide a link or something to prove that drug addiction is now considered a disease. I've looked and couldn't find anything. I don't think it really is considered a disease, but people have probably heard it over and over enough to wear it seems true.
Okay

Anderson, SC

#24 Jan 23, 2011
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide a link or something to prove that drug addiction is now considered a disease. I've looked and couldn't find anything. I don't think it really is considered a disease, but people have probably heard it over and over enough to wear it seems true.
Okay, give me a bit of time to work on that for you if you need a direct link via internet...of course, all the local health departments probably have pamplets on this as well as Comp. Care in Highland Park. But I promise I shall get a link for you. Actually, researchers are even trying to come up with, or may have even already developed a vaccine for those who have a histoy of addiction in their families. Seriously! Some people have a chemical balance (or imbalance, if you will) which makes them more prone to becoming addicted to drugs, including alcohol! I will get back with you on this asap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min Blacklagoon 165,484
Shooting 4 hr Whinehouse 8
I want to suck a white guy 18 hr k k k 6
heather jones? (Oct '08) 22 hr Shae 27
Sara Decker 22 hr Bradley 2
Poll which girl is hotter??? (Mar '10) 22 hr Felix 13
Mike's Barber Shop Mon Daddy 3

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages