First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wrong courthouse

Somerset, KY

#41 Sep 3, 2011
None of these sentences were handed down in the Whitley County courthouse...so you are all complaining about the wrong folks and the wrong courthouse (except for the judge someone did name correctly). This is federal stuff, not up to the local authorities.
please

Murray, KY

#42 Sep 3, 2011
Well you are right excepet in Lawerence Hodge And Brads case they worked right in Whitley system and look what happened.
Tired of Stupid People

Pikeville, KY

#43 Sep 4, 2011
wrong courthouse wrote:
None of these sentences were handed down in the Whitley County courthouse...so you are all complaining about the wrong folks and the wrong courthouse (except for the judge someone did name correctly). This is federal stuff, not up to the local authorities.
For Christ's Sake, learn to think outside the box. The post did not mean just the WHITLEY COUNTY COURTHOUSE, they were implying that NO JUSTICE COULD BE FOUND IN ANY COURTHOUSE!!!!!!!!!! Which is obviously VERY TRUE!!!!!!

I continue to be shocked and appalled at some of the sentences these criminals are receiving. I bet they are all jumping up and down with sheer joy!! I thought Brad Nighbert deserved more time than Hodge, or at least the same amount!! THEY BOTH DESERVED MORE TIME IN PRISON AND SO DID BUNCH AND PAUL!!!!!!! THIS IS TOTALLY APPALLING AND AN INSULT TO THE PEOPLE OF WHITLEY COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!
Tired of Stupid People

Pikeville, KY

#44 Sep 4, 2011
To further illustrate my thinking, look back at the trial of O.J. Simpson and how the jury ended up turning that murdering bastard loose, and now think of the trial of Casey Anthony....walked after killing that beautiful little girl of hers!!

What in THE HELL are these Judges and Jurors THINKING???? I AM SO FN SICK OF STUPID PEOPLE I COULD SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!

This really is all a slap in the face to the honest, hard-working citizens of Whitley County.
ABSOLUTELY

Richmond, KY

#45 Sep 5, 2011
Tired of Stupid People wrote:
To further illustrate my thinking, look back at the trial of O.J. Simpson and how the jury ended up turning that murdering bastard loose, and now think of the trial of Casey Anthony....walked after killing that beautiful little girl of hers!!
What in THE HELL are these Judges and Jurors THINKING???? I AM SO FN SICK OF STUPID PEOPLE I COULD SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!
This really is all a slap in the face to the honest, hard-working citizens of Whitley County.
You are most absolutely right!! I feel personally offended by the sentences this Judge has given to these people!! Like someone else said, I do not think they should ever be allowed to step foot back in Whitley Ccunty!! That includes every single one of them involved in Brad's Drug Ring, Hodge and Paul, Reynolds, and the whole bag of nuts!! You are right - it is a slap in the face to the good people of Whitley County!!

These people will NEVER be welcome in this town, in this county again!!! I hope people shun them like the damn plague!!!
ABSOLUTELY

Richmond, KY

#46 Sep 5, 2011
Oh, let's not forget to add Jerry Bunch and Keith Smith to that list of CRIMINALS!! Like I said, all involved in Brad's Drug Ring that have gotten off on outrageously lenient sentences!! Smith got what, a few months, and Bunch got off for TIME SERVED!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!!
insideman

Pikeville, KY

#47 Sep 11, 2012
anyone know where brad nighbert is serving his sentence?(federal country club facility, or whatever)
insideman

Pikeville, KY

#48 Sep 11, 2012
Allow me to answer my own question, courtesy of a google search: FEDERAL BUREAU OF PRISONS

Inmate Locator - Locate Federal inmates from 1982 to present
Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date
1. KENNETH BRADLEY NIGHBERT 13611-032 34-White-M 05-19-2018 LORETTO FCI

FCI Loretto

The Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) in Loretto is a low security facility [i.e.,

federal "Country Club"] housing male inmates. An adjacent minimum security satellite prison

camp houses male inmates.

FCI Loretto is located in southwest Pennsylvania between Altoona and Johnstown, 90 miles east

of Pittsburgh. The facility is located off Route 22, between Interstate 80 and the

Pennsylvania Turnpike via Route 220.

Judicial District: Western Pennsylvania
insideman

Pikeville, KY

#49 Sep 11, 2012
Also: "...facilities provide single or double dormitory-style air-conditioned housing without

restriction of movement; cable television and internet access (at inmate expense), cafeteria

-style meals with observance of religious preference (Muslim, Hindu, non-meat, etc.),

exercise facilities (inc. tennis, limited golf, weight room, etc.), library (w/ internet

access computers), nightly cinema (no prison movies)..."
Well

Middlesboro, KY

#50 Sep 11, 2012
Really some "punishment" for the harm he caused, huh? Wonder if a regular guy without "connections" would have got the same treatment? we all know the ans. to that! The court system won't truly be "justice" for all till all truly get the same treatment for the same crime.
QQ Double

United States

#53 Sep 20, 2012
ABSOLUTELY wrote:
Oh, let's not forget to add Jerry Bunch and Keith Smith to that list of CRIMINALS!! Like I said, all involved in Brad's Drug Ring that have gotten off on outrageously lenient sentences!! Smith got what, a few months, and Bunch got off for TIME SERVED!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!!
I think Jerry Bunch is still behind bars.

Brad Nighbert's reputation is destroyed. He's a felon and considering the crap his dad caused Ernie Fletcher (and state employees), it would take a fool Republican Governor to extend a pardon to poor little humpback Brad ........ he will be a burden to his dad until the day he departs this life!

Brad cooked his on goose!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
felonies using hud 43 min nana 1
Heather Mae meadows 1 hr Friends 1
lawson or the kid jarbo? 4 hr Curious 8
Worker needs Job!! 4 hr worker needs job... 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Mike Duquette 131,476
Williamsburg schools drop to #115 10 hr Traders 38
thoughts on nick howard? (Oct '12) 13 hr MacDaddy477 3
Williamsburg Dating
Find my Match

Williamsburg Jobs

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]