Since: Sep 08

Williamsburg, KY

#22 Oct 18, 2008
I don't know Danny really well, but I know Angie, and she is intelligent, fun, beautiful, educated, and a great Mom, and Danny has to know that! I personally think he will wake up some morning, and he will realize what a big mistake he has made...but by then, someone who appreciates Angie, and all her good qualities will have scooped her up and it will be his loss. She's just waiting for Prince Charming to come along and Danny will be "History", he has put her through too much hell. And from what I hear, Danny's got the "naggy bitch" now. Kayla isn't even on the same scale as Angie; Angie has class... no woman with any class would break up a home and family.... boy, Danny, did you ever mess up! You had it all and threw it away...and for what?
DEONDA MONHOLLEN

Georgetown, KY

#23 Oct 20, 2008
U all need to get a f*ckin life!! "DANNIE RAY VANOVER" is a good hearted guy!! U all sound stupid as hell bc u dont kno what ur talkin about.. i mean come on u couldnt even spell his damn name.. Soo.. if i was u.. i think i would find something better to do w/ my time than make urself look freakin stupid!!!:D:D *Thanks!*
Wondering

Brownsville, TN

#24 Oct 20, 2008
Why has he been in so much trouble lately with the Law?
REBECCA

Mayfield, KY

#25 Oct 20, 2008
WHY IS THAT ANY OF YOUR CONCERN?
Cathy Vanover

New Albany, IN

#26 Oct 20, 2008
I mean, we all make mistakes. So, no one person can talk smack about him without getting it turned around on you sooner or later. And honestly, he's a good guy. He's just not been himself for the past little while.... don't worry, he'll snap out of it! I think we're all gonna make sure of that, right ya'll?
Jesse

Brownsville, TN

#27 Oct 21, 2008
REBECCA wrote:
WHY IS THAT ANY OF YOUR CONCERN?
What go around comes around. I believe his just came around.

Since: Oct 08

Richmond, KY

#28 Oct 21, 2008
Danny is a great guy. He has done nothing wrong to my family. When we needed him he was always there for us. Rain or shiny, night or day. He's a very loving father and a wonderful man. If you don't like him, they are something wrong with you not him. He's a great guy, and a wonderful part of our family. I'm proud to say hes my cousin!!
Football mom

Knoxville, TN

#29 Oct 21, 2008
Not really sure why U have a problem with him and really don't care!!! But there is alot of kids who look up to him, he is a football coach. So if U want to talk trash do it some place else!!!! I know U have the right for your oppion, but think of any kids who get on here!!!!!!!!!! And yes what goes around comes around, so whats going to happen to U????? It's so pathetic that U get on here and talk trash about him when he is unable to deffend himself!!!!!!!!!! SHAME ON U!!!!!!! Just goes to show u what the world has come to. No matter what Danny does he is still a good man in my eyes, because anyone that is good to child is good in my eyes, unlike U talking trash in a place where his football team could read it.... Is it worth hurting kids??? So, please do not talk anymore trash... Oh bye the way what do you do for the community??
Really

Oneida, TN

#30 Oct 21, 2008
HOW ABOUT THIS WHY IF YOU WNAT TO GET ON HERE AND BASH Dan, THAT'S ONE THING BUT LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT THEY HSVE KNOW CONTROL OF IT.AND FURTHER MORE YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA WHAT'S KIND OF DAD HE IS.IT'S SO EAST TO GET ON HERE AND JUDGE PEOPLE.WONDER WHAT TYPE OF OERSON YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU'VE HIDDEN AWAY.ONCE AGAIN LEAVE THE KIDS OUT IT.
Oshawa-Canada

Carmel, IN

#31 Oct 21, 2008
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>What go around comes around. I believe his just came around.
Wow. You are most definitely a joke. I believe it is quite ironic that this same person praises Dannie and the family under the "hit by car" thread, but you state "I believe his just came around" on this thread. Please, you are pathetic.
loving family member

Hopkinsville, KY

#32 Oct 21, 2008
what Dannie needs now is everyone to pray that the LORD have mercery on him and save his life. Reguardless what he has or has not done to each of us he is a person and his family loves him dearly and we are not going to give up on him. He is very active with us and we need him to stay alive with us we're not ready to let him go. so the time you would waste on this site writing bad things about him use it wisely and close your eyes bowel your head and ask GOD to be with him and his family. God hears every prayer and we all need prayer. love you dearly dannie, deb
GROWWW UP

AOL

#33 Oct 23, 2008
Instead of Starting s hit and running your mouth why do you try and solve the matter..
No one is going to know the real truth so WHY start something that can never be solved..
He is in critical condition and is NOT here to defend his self so why start crap when he cant even say nothing about it..
Keep Dannie Vanover in your prayers.. HE sure is in mine!
God Bless
WCHS

Somerset, KY

#34 Oct 23, 2008
Oshawa-Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You are most definitely a joke. I believe it is quite ironic that this same person praises Dannie and the family under the "hit by car" thread, but you state "I believe his just came around" on this thread. Please, you are pathetic.
If you gonna talk about someone put your NAME pu**y
ral

London, KY

#35 Oct 26, 2008
i have only one thing to say dannie god be with you and your family
wow

Corbin, KY

#36 Oct 26, 2008
i love how u guys are talking about him like a dog yet hes in the hospital...what as sholes
imme

AOL

#37 Nov 3, 2008
DANNIE IS A GREAT GUY AND GOD WILL HELP HIM. PRAY FOR DANNIE AND ALL OF OUR VANOVER FAMILY.
Limp

Brownsville, TN

#38 Nov 4, 2008
How are you doing, Danny Boy, Danny Boy? How are you doing darling Danny.
good parent

Princeton, MN

#39 Nov 6, 2008
Football mom wrote:
Not really sure why U have a problem with him and really don't care!!! But there is alot of kids who look up to him, he is a football coach. So if U want to talk trash do it some place else!!!! I know U have the right for your oppion, but think of any kids who get on here!!!!!!!!!! And yes what goes around comes around, so whats going to happen to U????? It's so pathetic that U get on here and talk trash about him when he is unable to deffend himself!!!!!!!!!! SHAME ON U!!!!!!! Just goes to show u what the world has come to. No matter what Danny does he is still a good man in my eyes, because anyone that is good to child is good in my eyes, unlike U talking trash in a place where his football team could read it.... Is it worth hurting kids??? So, please do not talk anymore trash... Oh bye the way what do you do for the community??
what idiot would let there 3rd and fourth grade kids on topix??? because thats what he coaches.
blue cars

Williamsburg, KY

#40 Nov 6, 2008
you people need to get a life
courtney canada

Sikeston, MO

#41 Nov 10, 2008
u pple diguste me dannie is a really nice guy and stop puttin stuff like this on here right now hes having a hard time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 163,325
does anyone know cheryl vanderpool. (Aug '10) 4 hr Kellogg 7
robin shipwash (Apr '09) Sat Friend 119
Tragic Apr 22 jim 261
the music thread (Feb '12) Apr 21 Musikologist 61
Williamsburg Plastics no no Apr 21 Tom 26
Horny women Apr 21 Open up 9

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance