Ashley Miller's mom hit Todd Leach with her car

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
in big trouble

Trenton, IL

#1 Aug 14, 2010
And he is in the Hospital and had to have surgery last night on his arm and he may still loose his arm. her and Ashley hit him at his papaw's house and Todd was holding the little boy when they hit him. Ashley and her mom are in real trouble the mom is going to be charged with attempted Murder and child endangerment among other charges and so is Ashley. I hope they get what is coming to them, they had no right to hit that boy. I spoke to a member of his family and his arm is really bad. they had no right at his papaws house causing trouble, but now they are in big trouble.
hmm

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2010
IF this actually happend, then why are they not in jail??
the truth

Corbin, KY

#3 Aug 14, 2010
what's ashley's mom's name?

Since: Aug 10

Mayfield, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2010
I heard the state police had to take the little boy away from the Leach family,that they were allowing him to be around those who were drinking and doing meth and when his mother and grandmother went to pick him up that Todd began to beat Ashley again like he was doing last year up at mt morgan appts and all his family stood by and watched!
bowquiver1

Mayfield, KY

#5 Aug 14, 2010
Lol sounds like a cooked up crackhead story to me, and that poor little boy must have been made of steel to not get damaged in the so called rucus, and to think that todd gave his arm to save that boy when he won't even get a job to buy his diapers. anybody that believes this kind of garbage has definitely smoked too much crack!
Sam

Trenton, IL

#6 Aug 14, 2010
vero beach wrote:
I heard the state police had to take the little boy away from the Leach family,that they were allowing him to be around those who were drinking and doing meth and when his mother and grandmother went to pick him up that Todd began to beat Ashley again like he was doing last year up at mt morgan appts and all his family stood by and watched!
Who everyyou are you are a dumpass. Tood's mamaw and papaw do not drink or do drugs you must of got this shit from Ashley. If you don't believe that it really happen call Jellico Community Hospital or ask Officer Foley the one that is a state tropper. You need to get the facts straight before you get on here and say stupid shit like this. They will be going to jail as soon as he gets out of the hospital. If you think you know so much about the Leach's than be a man or a woman and go up to their face and say this shit. They are hard working people.
FRIEND

Trenton, IL

#7 Aug 14, 2010
BELIEVE ME IT HAPPENED, AND TODD IS IN THE HOSPITAL. And no Todd didnt touch her nasty ass, her and her Mother will be in jail atleast the mother will be. I dont know where u people get your information from but Todd's Grandparents doesnt drink or do drugs. Anyone that knows them know they are great pople. And as for Ashley she doest even take care of either of the babies, and if u believe her then u are as stupid as she is. They had no right going up there and starting a bunch of shit and sure in the HELL didnt have any right hitting Todd with her car. You will see the truth about what really happened, cause her mom is going to jail. Just ask officer Foley he went to the Hospital and seen Todd. He knows what happened and you all will too.
concern person

Trenton, IL

#8 Aug 14, 2010
Why are some of you people getting on here and bashing Jerry Leach and his family? I have known Jerry for 40 plus years and his kids all their lives. They are good people, and big Jerry is a very respected man. And a hard working man, What happened to his Grandson is a horrible thing and I myself hopes that young man doesnt loose his arm all because of a grown woman being very stupid. So dont get on here and disrespect this family when they are dealing with something that none of us would want to have to deal with ourselfs. show the family some respect and pray that little Todd doesnt loose is arm or worse his life. and it can happen all that has to happen is for is arm to set up an infection and for his body not be able to fight it off. so lets all pray for the family that everything will be ok. just remember it could happen to someone in your family and you wouldnt want people getting on here and saying bad things about them or your family. God Bless you Todd and your family. Me and my Husband and my family will keep you all in our prayers.
THe mother

Mayfield, KY

#9 Aug 14, 2010
You guys are all retarted..i take care of my kids and the reason all this started was because todd wouldnt give me my son..and my mom didnt hit him in the arm...he was beating on the window with my son in his arms and we backed up and left because the poice told us to and when we did he was aggresively trying to hit the car as we were backing up. I dont give a shit what nobody says if this really happened and we will be goin to jail..why didnt this get taken care of when he was smacking me in the face with our 21 month old in his hands and why didnt nothing get said from the leachs as in Jerry and Cheryl bc they were the only Leachs there while he was beating windows out with a 3month old and hitting me with a 21 month old in his hands...yea you all are Fucking retarted you wasnt there you havent been there and run your mouth all you want. If i was getting in trouble then why did the state cop call me and tell me they got todd for custodial interference to come get my son. I didnt try to kill todd bc if i had he would have been dead bc if i was goin to jail i would go for something that had actually been done. And for that matter if you wasnt there to bring your ass in it...guess you can read in the paper what happens...and all of you retards can rot in hell with those fucking leachs who let him sit there and hit me with my son in his hands....great role models if u ask me!!!
Family

Trenton, IL

#10 Aug 14, 2010
concern person wrote:
Why are some of you people getting on here and bashing Jerry Leach and his family? I have known Jerry for 40 plus years and his kids all their lives. They are good people, and big Jerry is a very respected man. And a hard working man, What happened to his Grandson is a horrible thing and I myself hopes that young man doesnt loose his arm all because of a grown woman being very stupid. So dont get on here and disrespect this family when they are dealing with something that none of us would want to have to deal with ourselfs. show the family some respect and pray that little Todd doesnt loose is arm or worse his life. and it can happen all that has to happen is for is arm to set up an infection and for his body not be able to fight it off. so lets all pray for the family that everything will be ok. just remember it could happen to someone in your family and you wouldnt want people getting on here and saying bad things about them or your family. God Bless you Todd and your family. Me and my Husband and my family will keep you all in our prayers.
To whoever u r, thank u. we dont need any smartass remarks right now. all we r concern with is Todd getting better,and hoping and praying everything works out for the best for him. THANK U ONCE AGAIN. THE LEACH FAMILY.
noway

Murray, KY

#11 Aug 14, 2010
the truth wrote:
what's ashley's mom's name?
DONT WORRY About IT!!!
truth

Murray, KY

#12 Aug 14, 2010
vero beach wrote:
probably the truth...
listenfriend

Murray, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2010
FRIEND wrote:
BELIEVE ME IT HAPPENED, AND TODD IS IN THE HOSPITAL. And no Todd didnt touch her nasty ass, her and her Mother will be in jail atleast the mother will be. I dont know where u people get your information from but Todd's Grandparents doesnt drink or do drugs. Anyone that knows them know they are great pople. And as for Ashley she doest even take care of either of the babies, and if u believe her then u are as stupid as she is. They had no right going up there and starting a bunch of shit and sure in the HELL didnt have any right hitting Todd with her car. You will see the truth about what really happened, cause her mom is going to jail. Just ask officer Foley he went to the Hospital and seen Todd. He knows what happened and you all will too.
My Aunt Did Not Hit Todd With A Car, She Is Not Crazy...Why Aren't They In Jail?...Exactly Right..It Didn't Happen!!!!!!
ursostupid

Murray, KY

#14 Aug 14, 2010
Family wrote:
<quoted text> To whoever u r, thank u. we dont need any smartass remarks right now. all we r concern with is Todd getting better,and hoping and praying everything works out for the best for him. THANK U ONCE AGAIN. THE LEACH FAMILY.
I think They were Taking Up For You Dumb Asses!!!
AUNT

Trenton, IL

#15 Aug 14, 2010
THe mother wrote:
You guys are all retarted..i take care of my kids and the reason all this started was because todd wouldnt give me my son..and my mom didnt hit him in the arm...he was beating on the window with my son in his arms and we backed up and left because the poice told us to and when we did he was aggresively trying to hit the car as we were backing up. I dont give a shit what nobody says if this really happened and we will be goin to jail..why didnt this get taken care of when he was smacking me in the face with our 21 month old in his hands and why didnt nothing get said from the leachs as in Jerry and Cheryl bc they were the only Leachs there while he was beating windows out with a 3month old and hitting me with a 21 month old in his hands...yea you all are Fucking retarted you wasnt there you havent been there and run your mouth all you want. If i was getting in trouble then why did the state cop call me and tell me they got todd for custodial interference to come get my son. I didnt try to kill todd bc if i had he would have been dead bc if i was goin to jail i would go for something that had actually been done. And for that matter if you wasnt there to bring your ass in it...guess you can read in the paper what happens...and all of you retards can rot in hell with those fucking leachs who let him sit there and hit me with my son in his hands....great role models if u ask me!!!
Listen Ashley the cop didnt know the whole story until he went to the Hosiptal. And for your information there cant be a custodial interference when neither one of you have full custody. You all have the same custody nobody has ever went to court to get any kind of custody. And for another thing Todd takes care of Landin and you have said that out of your own mouth. And none of us are retarted and I would like to see u come and say that to our faces. I am not going to sit here and play childish games with u on the compurter. I havent said anything it will all come out in court and then we will see what really happen. And DO NOT talk about my dad and mom, Dad is not going to sit back and watch any boy hit on a girl. and u know that. Just leave everybody out of this and the court will take care of it. Nobody from my family has got on here and said anything about your family, so why do u feel the need to get on here and say things about my family? My dad and mom is 64yrs.old and they dont need any shit from your smartass. Lets see u talk some shit to Sandy and then we will see what will happen. That is her son not mine. If u have a problem with her son take it up with her and him. Just leave the stupid shit off the compurter.

Since: Aug 10

Mayfield, KY

#16 Aug 14, 2010
No one said it was the little boys grandparents doing drugs and it wasnt his girlfriend that told me, I heard he was hanging out with some guys and a girl and they were all partying around the little boy!
Family

Trenton, IL

#17 Aug 14, 2010
ursostupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I think They were Taking Up For You Dumb Asses!!!
I know that, I was just saying how all of the smartass remarks wasnt needed. when something like this happens people like to get on here and say stupid shit just to get more shit started. I told them thank u. and please dont call me a dumbass, its been a long couple of days.
been there

Trenton, IL

#18 Aug 14, 2010
vero beach wrote:
No one said it was the little boys grandparents doing drugs and it wasnt his girlfriend that told me, I heard he was hanging out with some guys and a girl and they were all partying around the little boy!
I have been around and seen things and Ashley was right there too.
nah nah

United States

#19 Aug 14, 2010
Well i know Ashley smokes pot so if TOdd Leach takes her to court he will def get custody of both kids in a heartbeat Im sure his mamaw and papw will help him and i knwo they know all the lawyers and such so he will have those babies soon and the way they fight over them and Ashley always tries to bring them babies into it they need to b in a good home
oh and p.s no you cannot get charges on neither one if no one has custody custodial interference is not a option until there is visitation set up by court GOOD TRY ASHLEY
You all will just have to duke out custody until its proven
mr big

Trenton, IL

#20 Aug 14, 2010
THe mother wrote:
ashley y would u say that about the leachs when both of your babies r leachs? or r they? didnt u tell todd that the boy wasnt his? doesnt the little boy belong to cableb? i thought so so who does the girl belong to? what a fucken role model u r, u dont even know who your kids belong to and u call yourself a mom that is a fucken joke. hell they might b mine and that is a scary thought. i hope we used protection that night oops i cant even remember what night it was. please tell me and the other 5 dozen we cant b tha dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we need to consolidate are school districts 1 hr Parent 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 hr ChromiuMan 131,375
I Need A Job 19 hr Good luck 10
Let's Play Word Association (Oct '08) Oct 17 Huachafa in Sinaloa 3,102
Williamsburg schools drop to #115 Oct 16 Local Grad 34
Sally Gap Pumpkin Patch (Sep '13) Oct 15 interested 10
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Oct 13 Dill 687
Williamsburg Dating
Find my Match

Williamsburg Jobs

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamsburg