come on be honest
Alli

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2008
Who hasn't would be easier to name
cable tv

AOL

#3 Oct 16, 2008
well I was told two different things. 1 was she hit 73 people by age 15. and the other was she was at 60 by the time she turned 18 and had racked up 12 more from feb to the summer. so Alli might be right and her name isn't spelled Erica. it's Erykah...I think.
wow- disgusting

Carmel, IN

#4 Oct 16, 2008
it was age 16 to be exact...and has continued racking up the numbers since then. I would know after all we share the same step brother, so we are realyl close. Girls: you need to watch your man, she doesn't care. she will take whatever she can get
J dogg

Somerset, KY

#5 Oct 16, 2008
shes nothin like that i've slept with her and i would do it again, you all have it all wrong shes not a bad girl.
wilbur

AOL

#7 Oct 16, 2008
If it's a lie then she is telling it. she's a total pill head now too.
needs to know

Somerset, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2008
who hasn't and who hasn't slept with her drug out brother.J.C.
m_s_p

United States

#12 Nov 9, 2008
aww i did not know she was such a pill w*o*e...that is sad i used to hang out with her but i know what you mean when you say she will take whatever she can get...it is sad she is a pretty girl to bad it was a waste
whatever

United States

#13 Nov 10, 2008
her and her cousin kayla are both crack head wh0res who use guys for their money~
they both find men with money and ruin them then they will kill em' or try to.
if you have any sense you will stay far from these two b/c if they think they can get any money or drugs out of you they will try!

“THE MARTIANS HAVE LANDED”

Since: Oct 08

NEVERLAND, KY.

#14 Nov 10, 2008
i had a choice between erica and her dog...i now have fleas.
DUH

Sikeston, MO

#15 Nov 10, 2008
aardvaark wrote:
your a d*ck. D*CK!
holdin on

Sikeston, MO

#16 Nov 12, 2008
Hey I slept with the ho and bout fell in, she has a big c*nt and I think she's on about #83 now
ask her ex

United States

#17 Nov 13, 2008
J dogg wrote:
shes nothin like that i've slept with her and i would do it again, you all have it all wrong shes not a bad girl.
I would say if u just slept with her 1 r 2 u do not know her well at all. u need 2 talk 2 her x boy Chris. she is all about the $$ and is crazy jealous,she even stabbed him in the leg and just missed a major artery. u obviously dont no her at all dude,this 1 will end up in the pen
tlh

United States

#18 Nov 13, 2008
aardvaark wrote:
hahaha i love this!
i dont even know the chick but this is to funny!
ashley

Gorham, IL

#19 Nov 15, 2008
she used to sleep with her step dad for money.
kaylyn towles

Sikeston, MO

#20 Jan 18, 2009
OMG get a F***king life you guys dont know Shit about her or kayla and no she hasnt slep with that many guys and I dont think thats any of ur buisness about her and chris
nutter butter

Anderson, SC

#21 Jan 18, 2009
kaylyn towles wrote:
OMG get a F***king life you guys dont know Shit about her or kayla and no she hasnt slep with that many guys and I dont think thats any of ur buisness about her and chris
Oh, get real, she tells everyone her business cause she is sucha drama queen she has to have the attention!Thinks she is some prima donna and she is just a little short selfish B---- who uses people for what she can get outta them. Everyone sees through her fake put-on shit. She can be a very mean spirited person as well. Erica always, always comes first.
yup

Mayfield, KY

#22 Jan 18, 2009
i heard she was going to jail, anyone know y?
bad influences

Lexington, KY

#24 Jan 25, 2009
yeah i know her and she is just like her nasty mother, she knows no better then to lie, steal and fuck for money for her own habits and yes she will use any man for money because her mom does it still and that wore out pu**y can't be that good but they find men with a little money that are nasty as well because they touch it. i guess they have done it so much their good at it.
troublemaker

Utica, KY

#25 Jan 26, 2009
aardvaark wrote:
You should have chosen the dog then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min CCR 165,497
Sara Decker 6 hr Heather Tinot 3
Shooting 10 hr Whinehouse 8
I want to suck a white guy Wed k k k 6
heather jones? (Oct '08) Wed Shae 27
Poll which girl is hotter??? (Mar '10) Wed Felix 13
Mike's Barber Shop Jul 17 Daddy 3

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance