fatal car wreck on Hwy 92

fatal car wreck on Hwy 92

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

any info

Danville, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2008
was there an accident on either HWY 92 today?
amystillers

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2008
yeh there was,i work near wal-mart, and several officers, and emt's were called to the scene, along with the coroner, so it must of been really bad.....but i have no clue where it happened...i know the law enforement vehicles were going toward the mountain.
Well Now

Clarksville, TN

#3 Aug 26, 2008
Watch the news or read it in the News Journal they may have something about it.
take a guess

Little Valley, NY

#4 Aug 26, 2008
i heard ther was 1 on 92e and 92w today
U Wish U Knew

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2008
Yeah someone died there! That was my dad! Don't post anthing else please!
hehaw

AOL

#6 Oct 17, 2008
if it was your dad, why r u onhere reading williamsburg gossip

Since: Oct 08

Somerset, KY

#11 Oct 18, 2008
Ummm It was a simple question someone was asking. Nobody was taking about the deceased person. They just wanted to know if anyone knew about the reck. Gosh someone jumped the gun. two weeks ago there was a reck on 923 aslo, anyone know about it? I never seen anything in the paper about that one either. Just really want to know if i knew the people, person and family. That why I checked out the post. Touchy People.
sorry for you

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2008
This is sad that we are going to trash the dead on here.
U Wish U Knew

United States

#13 Oct 20, 2008
Maybe he was a f**k Up, what's it 2 you to judge people? Apparently, From the way you are on here talking about people whom can't defend theirselve's...Your life suck's also! So have fun in the grave beside him, B/c it seem's as though your a F**ck Up 2. Enjoy H*ll!!
yup wrote:
Troy was a f**k up
boo

Oak Grove, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2008
Hey sorry for your loss but you should not be mad because someone cares that a human being left this world today they were just asking did any one know who it was so I'm sorry for you and your family but don't be mad because some one else cares. Praying for you and your family.
Erica Grubb

United States

#15 Oct 24, 2008
boo wrote:
Hey sorry for your loss but you should not be mad because someone cares that a human being left this world today they were just asking did any one know who it was so I'm sorry for you and your family but don't be mad because some one else cares. Praying for you and your family.
I was not mad @ first I ask please for no one to post anything about it, and then some punk had to get on here and tell everyone how they thought he was a fu*k up...That's why I got pissed. You would be pissed 2 if I got on here and said awful thing's about your father. If he were here 2 defend himself I would have simply told them 2 say it to his face but he's not so yes I am gonna get mad when people talk sh!t about him!!! I was not meaning the bad thing's I said 2 the people who were just concerned. Sorry if they thought that!
just another person

United States

#16 Oct 27, 2008
yeah i'm with erica have a little respect people for someone that has had a loss so what he had his own problems just like 90% of the world and for those who were wanting to know about it that's what the newspaper is for! curiosity is what killed the cat so now u know about it so let it go and get a life!
just concerned

Corbin, KY

#21 Oct 28, 2008
Erica Grubb wrote:
<quoted text>
You think your awesome right? Your bad wrong! Do you really know what you just told everybody? That you slept w/ my mom...That's Fu(k!n' sick! What is your deal? I would tell n-e one tht if I was on my death bed, and do you think he really cared if you slept with her? No he didn't because it wasn't just you, it was you and the rest of Kentucky! Give you self a cookie. If I were you I would quit getting on here telling everyone about it and go to the dr. because god know you got something going on under your pant's & since your not gonna tell us your name I will do everyone a favor and get your name from your IP address and inform everyone who you are! No more Pu$$y 4 you! Once everyone find's out that you slept with her you'll be jacking off for the rest of your life! Get a life you Fu(k!n' LOSER!!!! See ya in hell when you die from the aid's!
Erica, I have requested that this post be removed along with the comments. Go to the feedback tab on the bottom of the page and copy and paste some of the comments. Then send it to topix. Ask them to remove it! This has gotten out of hand. You don't know who I am, but I am trying to help you ,ok.
yup

United States

#22 Oct 28, 2008
god bless Trojan.....

lmfao
ERICA GRUBB

United States

#24 Oct 28, 2008
yup wrote:
god bless Trojan.....
lmfao
Trojan won't help you in that case you skank
ERICA GRUBB

United States

#25 Oct 28, 2008
yup wrote:
and yes, she was pretty damn good.
Your sick in the head! You really should consider getting yourself some help! The aid's already rotted your brain!
usoundslow

Sikeston, MO

#26 Oct 28, 2008
ERICA GRUBB wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sick in the head! You really should consider getting yourself some help! The aid's already rotted your brain!
Erica, I don't know you. I've never met you. But you sound like a sixth grader. Really, completley uneducated. "the aid's rotted your brain..." Stop showing your ignorance.
Roscoe

United States

#28 Oct 29, 2008
Didn't Troy get killed in that wreck when the guard rail he stole came through the back of the truck and crush him. Sounds like justice to me. I have known him for years and he was nothing but a thief. Maybe his children should learn a lesson from him. Don't steal. It will catch up to you sometime. It might even crush you.
ERICA GRUBB

United States

#29 Oct 29, 2008
Roscoe wrote:
Didn't Troy get killed in that wreck when the guard rail he stole came through the back of the truck and crush him. Sounds like justice to me. I have known him for years and he was nothing but a thief. Maybe his children should learn a lesson from him. Don't steal. It will catch up to you sometime. It might even crush you.
I never thought I would agree with you loser's but damn Roscoe, You are exaclty right! Justice? Maybe it was! Lesson's learned? NONE! and yes all the bad sh!t we do will catch up with us sooner or later, So I will save you a seat in he!l. You get on here downing people and you do the same sh*t yourself. So let it crush me because you won't be far behing me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 148,980
needing opinions... 7 hr Brenda 1
WHITLEY COUNTY BUS DRIVER Timothy Cedillo 7 hr Little Rebel 12
Homewrecker 8 hr Sad But True 3
Praise Jesus!!! Alcohol goes down!!!! 16 hr Interested person 3
Leigh Burke/ Biard Of Ed. 21 hr Boo 3
emmett hart Mon grocerylane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages