2 Burg Restaurants
Lying Rod

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Rod,

Where are the two restaurants that you promised were coming to Williamsburg?????
Poppy

Corbin, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Lying Rod wrote:
Rod,
Where are the two restaurants that you promised were coming to Williamsburg?????
I figured that one out when he first made the statement. It was a simple ploy to get folks to vote yes. Next move will be," we're too small for big resteraunts, we must go to package sales! That's where the real money is!" they'll do and say anything for their precious alcohol.
Nuts

Williamsburg, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Your statement makes no sense. Why are you worried about it for? If the restaurants don't come neither does the alcohol. Sounds like to me you just want to complain about something.
Like To Help

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Lying Rod wrote:
Rod,

It's not him putting them in in the first place, if they back out or need more time, how is that his fault? You didn't want the wet restaurants so why r all of you complaining that they r not in, duh??? Also he sd he was contacted by 2 or 3, theirs a difference. If it does happen it could take years, so all of us that didn't want it, just shut up.
vote

Knoxville, TN

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Whats wrong with driving to Jellico?
wondering

Williamsburg, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2012
bc corbin is cheaper thats whats wrong with driving to jellico
Stupid

Richmond, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2012
vote wrote:
Whats wrong with driving to Jellico?
Who cares about lame ass Jellico. No one wants to drive there all the time.
Lying Rod

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Sep 24, 2012
Sorry but it does matter that an “official” representative of our town would create such a lie. He facilitated this lie in order to persuade voters to vote for the alcohol referendum that he supported. Its highly likely, the reason he perpetuated such a lie was so that he could pay his political allies off with a liquor license. Why defend or support such a piece of garbage? When his time comes around……Vote him out Williamsburg!!!!!
Lying Rod

Clarksburg, WV

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Well if you like being lied to for personal gain then continue to vote him in office. Rod will evidently tell you anything you want to hear just as long as he can personally gain from it. Just look at what good he has done. He built himself a brand new administrative building, we are courthoues poor! Oh, I almost forgot we do have some attractive new street lights. Thanks for not lying bout that Rod.....I guess contrary to the prez you did build that......city :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Get Real 165,520
Whats up with Walmart Deli 11 hr Billy 1
Mike's Barber Shop 13 hr Trim job 4
Roger Meadors 20 hr Randy 23
Sara Decker Thu Heather Tinot 3
Shooting Thu Whinehouse 8
I want to suck a white guy Wed k k k 6

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages