ones that sell foodstamps

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
watching you

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2012
this is a warning to the ones that buy pop with foodstamps and sell it and to the ones that buy the pop.you have been filmed buying the pop and you are on film sellig it you know who you are.you was filmed on 11/6/12 unloading it out of a red car at a tobacco barn need i say more.so sellers and buyers beware taking the film to the foodstamp office.so i would think about it the next time just think who is watching when you do this...
watcher

Whitley City, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2012
watching you wrote:
this is a warning to the ones that buy pop with foodstamps and sell it and to the ones that buy the pop.you have been filmed buying the pop and you are on film sellig it you know who you are.you was filmed on 11/6/12 unloading it out of a red car at a tobacco barn need i say more.so sellers and buyers beware taking the film to the foodstamp office.so i would think about it the next time just think who is watching when you do this...
take your camera and watch the store at highland park.the one across from the dance center.
watching you

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2012
we are watching them to geting their tag numbers to so if you arebuying pop with foodstamps and reselling it we will catch you
Geez

Williamsburg, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Must be nice to have nothing better to do than go around filming ppl loading and unloading pop!! What the heck?? Get a life .. Geeeeez why don't you film something that someone might actually care about this is Whitley county after all I'm sure there's much more corruption taking place besides someone selling Mountain Dew!!.. You can do better than that Sherlock !!
Heck

Maysville, KY

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Way to ruin it for everyone. Soon the food stamp office will make it so that no one can buy pop with their food stamps. Then what's next? No, orange juice? No milk? All because of you, congratulations.
wtf

London, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2012
They can sale meat just as they can pop.
watching you

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2012
well if they didnt buy the pop buy the car load then we would not have to film them.if you buy it and resell it you just might be on film we have been watching for some time now.if you do this we are going to catch you on film.and we know the places that buy from you all. and that is not all that we are watching for so beware you know who you are best yet we know who you are to
watching you

United States

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Geez wrote:
Must be nice to have nothing better to do than go around filming ppl loading and unloading pop!! What the heck?? Get a life .. Geeeeez why don't you film something that someone might actually care about this is Whitley county after all I'm sure there's much more corruption taking place besides someone selling Mountain Dew!!.. You can do better than that Sherlock !!
and let me say this for you it is not haveing something better to do it is my job so think about it.and yes there is much more corruption but buying pop on food stamps and then sell it these country stores for less is a crime to,not only to the goverment it is takeing the food away from their children to.so dont you all think this should be stoped and it will be to this is a warning if you do this we know who you are i would think about it......
drip

Whitley City, KY

#10 Nov 8, 2012
watching you wrote:
<quoted text>and let me say this for you it is not haveing something better to do it is my job so think about it.and yes there is much more corruption but buying pop on food stamps and then sell it these country stores for less is a crime to,not only to the goverment it is takeing the food away from their children to.so dont you all think this should be stoped and it will be to this is a warning if you do this we know who you are i would think about it......
If this is your job, you would not be on Topix warning everyone about it. More than likely you are just a busy body, nosey neighbor. Get a life. Do something productive with it.
lazy

Williamsburg, KY

#11 Nov 8, 2012
maybe the lazy people that get the food stamps and then sell them illegally should get a life or better yet how about they get a job. my bad that would require them to wake up shower and work for their money
just me

United States

#12 Nov 8, 2012
on tuesday i was at the drug store and i did see a guy filming two girls unloading pop out of a red car so it must be true and if it is i hope they do put a stop to it.and most of all i hope they bust the ones that buy it to
Wish

Greer, SC

#13 Nov 8, 2012
If we could be soo lucky and get druggies buying and saleing on film too, maybe doing so it could save a life or two but, no thats not as important as buying and saleing pop! All you busy bodies out there should get together and form Some kind of county watch and then get on topix and make daily reports and give out warnings! Come on people, if your gonna make a big deal out of somthing at least do the right thing about it instead of turning it into drama! Go out and be more productive if your going to act like an under cover spy agent! Hint hint... Theives and drug dealers!
just someone saying

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2012
If someone took a picture of me without my permission because I was buying a lot more than you approve of and you don't have a picture of me selling it you better bet your butt if I found out who it was that took the picutre I would take you to court and sue you for harrasment if you don't have a picture of me selling this item and only one of me buying it then your in big trouble!!! I think it is wrong for people to do that buy alot of pop and then sell it but you better get two photos one of the buy and one of the crime
fyi

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Nov 8, 2012
not everyone on foodstamps is unemployeed a lot have jobs but are having a hard time people should really think about their struggles at times and what they have had to do to make it now if you get foodstamps and stay one them and sell them and lie to get them then you should be in trouble
lazy wrote:
maybe the lazy people that get the food stamps and then sell them illegally should get a life or better yet how about they get a job. my bad that would require them to wake up shower and work for their money
just me

United States

#16 Nov 8, 2012
just someone saying wrote:
If someone took a picture of me without my permission because I was buying a lot more than you approve of and you don't have a picture of me selling it you better bet your butt if I found out who it was that took the picutre I would take you to court and sue you for harrasment if you don't have a picture of me selling this item and only one of me buying it then your in big trouble!!! I think it is wrong for people to do that buy alot of pop and then sell it but you better get two photos one of the buy and one of the crime
how stupid if they got it on film of them unloading it you can bet they have the ones that are buying it to.if some one is unloading a car load of pop at a store you can bet that they are not giveing it away.and as far as some one filming they just might be working for the state to..
why not

United States

#17 Nov 8, 2012
fyi wrote:
not everyone on foodstamps is unemployeed a lot have jobs but are having a hard time people should really think about their struggles at times and what they have had to do to make it now if you get foodstamps and stay one them and sell them and lie to get them then you should be in trouble
<quoted text>
you are so right they are people haveing it hard and just geting by. you got people that darw foodstamps that realy need and put it to good use and buy food to make it,and then you got people that darw foodstamps that sell them or buy pop to sell.it is sad when they do this they take the food away from their kids and not only that they trade them for drugs cigarettes and dip chewing tobacco and so on.i hope they do catch them and put a stop to it,i know this lady that gets ssi and her son owns the home she lives in rent free she tell them that her rent is450 a month and he writes a rent statement out so she can get more food stamps.now this is wrong to tell lies to get more that is a crime to and i wish they would put a stop to it im not saying not let people not buy pop with foodstamps just cut it down put a limit if you pay by foodstamps no more then two 12 packs a week
interesting

Williamsburg, KY

#18 Nov 10, 2012
It happens at alot of smaller stores.canadtown and the one at highland park.I seen people buy gas,tobacco and all with stamps.I thought oh my god how do they scan it up? Crazy buddy camera's looking right at them heck they dont care
Heck

Maysville, KY

#19 Nov 10, 2012
I buy therapeutic massages with my food stamps. I wish.
Way to go

Williamsburg, KY

#21 Nov 12, 2012
"Watching You" Way to go. Something needs to be done with all the fraud that's going on with these sorry people who get food stamps for their families and turn around and buy groceries and sell them to get money to buy drugs and smokes.
Watcher

Sheridan, AR

#22 Nov 12, 2012
Thank's for the warning .I will be watching too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Marie 136,236
Debate: Gay Marriage - Williamsburg, KY (Jul '10) Sun ROSS HIMSELF 223
Whitley County needs new Sheriff Department Sun bbr 1
Let's Play Word Association (Oct '08) Sat Princess Hey 3,127
Williamsburg schools drop to #115 (Oct '14) Sat good football 162
(((~~!!~~Last Post~~!!~~))) (Jul '13) Sat Princess Hey 42
Bryan Hopkins willamsburg baseball coach Sat hater 1
More from around the web

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE