hmmmm

Danville, KY

#63 Apr 10, 2009
Snape wrote:
>>>so that tells us that christians have the right to evaluate the behavior of other believers.<<<
Fine!
You are a lazy, worthless, sorry excuse for a "christian" who stands by and does absolutely NOTHING when you see a fellow human being attacked and embarrassed by others.(Unless of course, its a Christian coming to someones defence)
Hows that?
i'll accept that as your opinion. even though it's based on your hostile feelings about the situation and has no bearing on the truth of who i am what so ever. but rest assured, your every idle word will be accounted for on judgement day. Jesus Himself will ask you why you said what you just said to me, as well as why you said what you have to all these other people. I hope you have a good answer. when He asks me about my dealings with you my answer will be "I tried Lord, I tried to remind them of your word, I tried to encourage them to behave in a way beholding to you..."
hmmmm

Danville, KY

#64 Apr 10, 2009
Snape wrote:
>>>but I soon realized he was the kind of "christian" that scares people away from church<<<
I hope so.
Church produces people like you.
Snape, satan and his demons produce people like you, and Donna.
Snape

AOL

#65 Apr 11, 2009
>>>Jesus Himself will ask you why you said what you just said to me. as well as why you said what you have to all these other people.<<<

He'll ask me why I went so easy on you.

>>>Snape, satan and his demons produce people like you, and Donna.<<<

Not only did you refuse to come to someone's defence, you have now decided to take a swipe at Donna yourself.

And here I thought the only reason you didn't rebuke her attackers was because Christians don't rebuke sinners. Turns out, you just agreed with them.
you and you alone

Fairborn, OH

#66 Apr 14, 2009
you Mr. Snape are a fool. Out of thousands of preachers produces by the CGMA, a HANDFUL have had sexual immorality that publically destroyed their ministry. And how could YOU possibly know what happens behind closed doors?

Sexual immorality among M.A. Preachers has been minimal, and cannot be avoided when you have any number of individuals. Imagine how many exsist in other larger establishments. Their preachers live holiness lives and are better men than me, a sinner..thats for sure.

You sound like you're talking about yourself.
Snape

AOL

#67 Apr 15, 2009
>>>Sexual immorality among M.A. Preachers has been minimal<<<

I was referring to their extreme beliefs regarding sexuality, and the actions they take to maintain those beliefs.

They are a sexually backward people.

>>>Their preachers live holiness lives<<<

Their idea of "holiness" is bears no resemblence to the Bible's teachings on the subject.

>>>Their preachers live holiness lives and are better men than me...<<<

Not me.
you and you alone

Dayton, OH

#68 Apr 17, 2009
By backward, do you mean they dont believe in the "Paula and Randy White" or "Juanita and Thomas weeks" Doctrine of "Be as nasty as you can from the pulpit because it attracts a crowd".

Holiness=Purity of motives, heart, prayer, fasting, clean hands, adultery free hearts, abstinence from works of the flesh, pursuit of scripture and worship...this is holiness. It is NOT "Imparted"..it is a "walk"..Thats why the bible says.."BE" holy...if it was imparted he would have said "Accept holiness" or "receive"..he said "Be".

Of course not you..you are a moron.
Snape

AOL

#69 Apr 17, 2009
>>>Holiness=Purity of motives, heart, prayer, fasting, clean hands, adultery free hearts, abstinence from works of the flesh, pursuit of scripture and worship...this is holiness.<<<

None of that is holiness.

God considers those things to be YOUR righteousness - not His.

"And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith" [Phil 3:9]

>>>It is NOT "Imparted"..it is a "walk"..Thats why the bible says.."BE" holy<<<

You have to be as Holy as God.

" Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy." [1 Peter 1:16]

In other words, God is saying we have to be exactly what he is when it comes to holiness.

Like it, or not - "abstaining" aint gonna accomplish that.

"Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works" [Romans 4:6]
In Kentucky

AOL

#70 Apr 17, 2009
Snape wrote:
>>>How she left her kids. I don't understand how she did it, maybe she had her reason's, I don't know.<<<
Maybe she didn't.
Maybe they still keep in touch, or maybe the kids left HER.
Like you said, we don't know
I know Donna i know her kids.And the youngest sure cant help he belongs to her cousin.But i dont like what she done leaving her kids.Yes she did that.But she still see's them.And the older ones this is not news to them they know what their mama is.I seen she was seeing Dennis.I suppose it would be hyslope.she has her own demons
like everyone else.Live and let live people.and look up and thank God you were never married to her Ex.He isnt all that hisself!
well

Mayfield, KY

#71 Apr 18, 2009
well "In Kentucky" her ex is a a much better person than she is. Her own parents went to court against her for him to get custody. HE is a wonderful father and stepfather. He works, provides for his family and when he found out what Donna was doing with the one child, he put a stop to it. HE protects his children best he can. A hell of a lot better than donna, pimping out her child for drugs. ridiculous bitch needs taken out back to woodshed for an old fashion @sswhoopin
Snape

AOL

#72 Apr 18, 2009
>>>...her ex is a a much better person than she is<<<

lol - if you only knew.

>>>when he found out what Donna was doing with the one child<<<

You are telling a lie.

>>>donna, pimping out her child for drugs.<<<

That never happened. You are just a jealous relative of Donna making up stories to make you feel better about yourself.
In Kentucky

AOL

#73 Apr 19, 2009
Snape wrote:
>>>...her ex is a a much better person than she is<<<
lol - if you only knew.
>>>when he found out what Donna was doing with the one child<<<
You are telling a lie.
>>>donna, pimping out her child for drugs.<<<
That never happened. You are just a jealous relative of Donna making up stories to make you feel better about yourself.
I agree Snap.but i dont think it is her family more like him the ex .Donna never harmed her kids like that,I know better.
well

Mayfield, KY

#74 Apr 20, 2009
In Kentucky and Snape, I am not a a jealous relative. Why not ask Donna. Face to face. then go thru her kids asking them. There is ONE that she did pimp out. the one she got hooked on drugs and had to go to court over. they were both tested in court. ask. maybe she won't lie. Donna is a rotton piece of poop that has no business being around her children. that is when she is OUT of jail.
I swear to you, on my life and anyone else's you want me to that I am not lying about any of this. And for the record, I'm not Jim.
In kentucky, and snape, you are one in the same.
Just trying to take up for a someone that doesn't deserve it. Her mother def shoulda swallowed her when she had the chance...lol
fact is

United States

#75 May 9, 2009
Jim has always been an excellent Father, that is a fact. The only way he could have been a better father, was to not stray from the Lord. Even then, your kids make decisions sometimes that you can't control. My prayers are with this family. Lord have mercy and be with them all. Wrap your arms around them kids and embrace them, Lord. Take away the hurt, the pain, feelings of neglect, and unwant. They are in my heart and prayers and I will lift them up to the Lord. My prayers are with Tammy as well, its a hard and stressful job. Lord give her strength.
In Kentucky

AOL

#76 May 9, 2009
well wrote:
In Kentucky and Snape, I am not a a jealous relative. Why not ask Donna. Face to face. then go thru her kids asking them. There is ONE that she did pimp out. the one she got hooked on drugs and had to go to court over. they were both tested in court. ask. maybe she won't lie. Donna is a rotton piece of poop that has no business being around her children. that is when she is OUT of jail.
I swear to you, on my life and anyone else's you want me to that I am not lying about any of this. And for the record, I'm not Jim.
In kentucky, and snape, you are one in the same.
Just trying to take up for a someone that doesn't deserve it. Her mother def shoulda swallowed her when she had the chance...lol
I dont know snape.I dont know you.But i know Donna.she use to go out with one of my cousins.Sorry to say. But Donna did have a hard time with Jim.But she did some bad things herself,
So all i can say i what i know.
hmmm

Dyer, TN

#77 May 10, 2009
In Kentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Donna i know her kids.And the youngest sure cant help he belongs to her cousin.But i dont like what she done leaving her kids.Yes she did that.But she still see's them.And the older ones this is not news to them they know what their mama is.I seen she was seeing Dennis.I suppose it would be hyslope.she has her own demons
like everyone else.Live and let live people.and look up and thank God you were never married to her Ex.He isnt all that hisself!
I'd much rather be married to Jim than a drug addict ho that pimps her own child out for more pills or something to shoot up her arm. when was the last time you saw the b!tch in short sleeves?
Donnas Daughter

South Fulton, TN

#78 Feb 19, 2010
hmmm wrote:
she's not taking any pains to keep her life private. and no one's accused her of anything that isn't true. at least i've not read anything on this post that isn't. so why should you damn these people for speaking the truth? the bible says, "thou shalt not bear false witness...", not thou shalt not speak the truth when it's not pleasant. it also says that it's better for someone to have a millstone cast about their neck and be thrown into the sea than to offend one of God's little children. let alone her own children. regardless of how things went down between her and jim, her responsibility to those precious kids never changed. she should have been a better mother. those kids will never, never forget that she chose a pill over them. that breaks my heart.
Although my mother is not trying to keep her life private, all six of her children including myself are. I know that my mother has made many horrible decisions, and she will never be able to change what she has done. WE HER CHILDREN ARE THE ONES WHO CAN'T ESCAPE IT! EVERY TIME WE TRY TO DO BETTER FOR OUR SELF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THROW IT BACK UP!!!! We are getting sick of it! Whatever happened to my mother and father and why they got a divorce, no one will ever know. time has past for so long that we have been able to brush it off of our shoulders and act like it has never happen, but it is awful hard when people keep running their mouths about it. I can't help what my mother has done and I'm sure if she could have done it different she would have! That gives no one any right to get on her and post anything about her because we are the ones that hear about it at school, work and see it all over the internet. We are well aware of everything that has took place and happen, not a day goes by that we think it was our faults or if we have been better kids she would have been different. You all are not the ones that hold your siblings why they cry and ask why? No one will ever be able to understand the pain that my mother and everyone that judges her, and calls her bad names, causes her children. She wants to better but lives with a disease and can't over come it. I pray everynight that she will get better and until then that's all i can do is pray! I would appreciate it if people would quit running their mouths because, we are trying to forget about everything!!! No one has to live our life and with the decestions she has made but her children!!! SO EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET OVER IT IT IS BAD ENOUGH WE HAVEN'T HAD OUR MOTHER FOR 11 YEARS LET ALONG SEEING AND HEARING IT EVERYWHERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!
Donnas Daughter

South Fulton, TN

#79 Feb 19, 2010
well wrote:
Because that is why she had her ankle bracelet idiot. Because she and her child tested postive for the same drugs that Donna supplied ......
MY mother has never wore an ANKLE BRACELET!!!
Donnas Daughter

South Fulton, TN

#80 Feb 19, 2010
well wrote:
they'd be better off around us than around Donna. She'll get 'em hooked on pills and pimp them out..... lovely mother.... and how many times has she been arrested in the last 2 months?
MY MOTHER has NEVER PIMPED any of HER KIDS OUT!
Donnas Daughter

South Fulton, TN

#81 Feb 19, 2010
well wrote:
she and on of her children both had court appointed drug tests and they both failed them. She was on house arrest and did have an ankle bracelet. Evidently you know more than you are saying to say it was a daughter.
And for the record, I am related and want people to be aware to keep their cildren away from her before she trades them (for sexual purposes) fr drugs. She isa pathetic excuse for a human being. Even if she is a cousin of mine.
Why take up for the sorry excuse for a human being, much less a mother
SHE NEVER WORE AN ANKLE BRACELET! Her daughter and her never went to court together! HER KIDS NEVER LIVED TOGETHER! We have never been around our mother so what makes you think she will use us for anything?
Donnas Daughter

South Fulton, TN

#82 Feb 19, 2010
well wrote:
btw, snape, it isn'a lie that se has traded ne ofher children for drugs......
And I am a Christian, and as long as I know that facts, I don't feel it's wrong to let others be aware of her.....
She has NEVER traded us for DRUGS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 177,731
Larry Tye 4 hr Peaches 5
Sluts at Williamsburg Plastics (Jul '10) 11 hr Someone Who Knows 16
Goieyng 13 hr Citizen 1
trash 14 hr taxpayer 1
Sheriffs race 16 hr Just me 103
what is it with the city cops Tue phill 1

Williamsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages