Up Front

Pikeville, KY

#1 Nov 11, 2012
During this election, Fox News loyalist were fleeced, exploited and lied to by Fox News. Fox News continually told their viewers that all was well, that Romney was going to get over 300 electoral votes, and the election was well in hand. The thing was they were the only ones saying that. Even after Fox had called the election for Obama, Carl Rove went on raving like a fool saying it wasn't really happening. It's my guess he was quite desperate after wasting about 400 million dollars of a bunch of rich guy's money. For all of you who fell for the notion that only Fox knew how things were going must feel like total fools now, as well you should.

The Conservative Entertainment Group (Rush, Sean, Mark, Neil, Fox News, etc.) continue to lie to their listeners. "How could this be?"' You may ask. Because everyone knows what Republicans like to hear.......over and over again, wether its true or not. Truly a stupid, pitiful bunch!

I hope all of you hang onto your radical ideas and continue your worship of The Conservative Entertainment group for as long as you do you will never win a national election again!
American

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2012
You apparently didn't watch Fox any, because your info is very inaccurate.
KeithO

Pikeville, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2012
American wrote:
You apparently didn't watch Fox any, because your info is very inaccurate.
Actually I did, and no it's not. At one point Fox claimed the polls were rigged!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tragic 50 min Ttt 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 158,184
Lisa Lovitt on 6th Street 3 hr KnowsMoreThanYouT... 1
edgewood homes (Feb '16) 4 hr KnowsMoreThanYouT... 13
Williamsburg Plastics no no 4 hr KnowsMoreThanYouT... 8
Whitley co intermediate 14 hr Cardinal 2
Witchcraft in whitley co. and surrounding areas 17 hr Be specific 2

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages