carrie anderson

laur lawson

megan ball

calsita feathers

amber anderson

your mom

Sikeston, MO

#1 Mar 19, 2010
well me personally think that laura lawson and calista feathers shouldnt even b on this cuz they r undoubtably ugly and someone prettier should be on here. but now amber and carrie are pretty there twin sisters and whats not to like about them.
yeah

Sikeston, MO

#2 Mar 19, 2010
yeah thats for sure
they

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2010
sorry to let everyone down...but all are 98.6* none have a temp!!
yeah

Sikeston, MO

#4 Mar 19, 2010
do u even know any of these girls?
the bitch

United States

#5 May 16, 2013
obviously this is amber or carie because both are all drama and are ugly as hell and both have a but chin and are complete skanks.
Megan

United States

#6 Aug 27, 2016
This is funny everyone knows Amber and Carrie made this shit they didn't even spell Laura or calistas names right to stupid to spell and Amber and Carrie both are ugly af they have Peter Griffith chins and aren't very clean girls I'm guessing Carrie made it though.
Someone

Jellico, TN

#7 Jul 9, 2017
Megan wrote:
This is funny everyone knows Amber and Carrie made this shit they didn't even spell Laura or calistas names right to stupid to spell and Amber and Carrie both are ugly af they have Peter Griffith chins and aren't very clean girls I'm guessing Carrie made it though.
Whoever you are Megan, you sound really dumb because anyone who knows Amber and Carrie know their smart girls and can definitely spell. And they are clean, they just don't sleep around with everyone unlike you.
Claire

London, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2017
your mom wrote:
well me personally think that laura lawson and calista feathers shouldnt even b on this cuz they r undoubtably ugly and someone prettier should be on here. but now amber and carrie are pretty there twin sisters and whats not to like about them.
This is sad.. clearly a desperate cry for something lol.
Someone

Jellico, TN

#9 Jul 10, 2017
This is Amber Anderson. Unlike whoever is running their mouth I will leave my name and not hide behind a computer I just now seen this post, I'm definitely not a skank I just ain't a whore. Say what you want about me is idc at least my name is coming out of someone's mouth.and I can definitely spell I went to school with the other girls and friends with them all to know how to spell their names so this definitely wasnt me but t I could care less. Love my haters xoxo
Mmm

United States

#10 Jul 13, 2017
Who is amber anderson?
Daddy

United States

#11 Jul 13, 2017
Does she work at the bank ?
BgBlkDdy

Corbin, KY

#12 Jul 19, 2017
Stalk much
Felix

Louisville, KY

#13 Jul 19, 2017
Someone wrote:
This is Amber Anderson. Unlike whoever is running their mouth I will leave my name and not hide behind a computer I just now seen this post, I'm definitely not a skank I just ain't a whore. Say what you want about me is idc at least my name is coming out of someone's mouth.and I can definitely spell I went to school with the other girls and friends with them all to know how to spell their names so this definitely wasnt me but t I could care less. Love my haters xoxo
I would b embarrassed to have any affiliation with this post.
Lifetank

Lexington, SC

#14 Dec 27, 2017
Yes
Lifetank

Lexington, SC

#15 Dec 27, 2017
Hehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min no one important 180,114
Johnny Wilson( Female) 4 hr Tommh 5
Senture LHI Contract 22 hr More 2
trash 22 hr joe 2
vvictoria irwin Tue Skating 17
jonah robinson and robin taylor (Mar '10) Tue Sister 23
alisha mcelfresh arrested again (Aug '10) Mon Gonna get it 38

Williamsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages