dead deer in chinese resturant @ mall

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
customer

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2012
i cant believe they took roadkill into their resturant..
theyve been shut down many times..recently i was in there
and roaches were crawling all over the buffet..also when i
sat down roaches were crawling on my table..they never keep the place clean..cups r greasy and tables r too..their food is good,looks like they would try and keep a clean place..and if they were gonna take the deer home to eat themselves they should never have had it in their resturant
clean up or shut down
truth

Corbin, KY

#5 Sep 28, 2012
aint eating no place that brings in road kill...sorry aint gonna eat it either
hungry

Mayfield, KY

#6 Sep 28, 2012
NOW SERVING 'ROADKILL' ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET $5.oo
sassy

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2012
All I can say the food is GOOD.
Made in the USA

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 28, 2012
customer wrote:
sat down roaches were crawling on my table..they never keep the place clean..cups r greasy and tables r too..their food is good,looks like they would try and keep a clean place..and if they were gonna take the deer home to eat themselves they should never have had it in their resturant
clean up or shut down
REALLY?? It surprises you that Chinese people would bring road kill in their restaurant? You must not watch dateline or any other news programs that talk about the crap the Chinese people fix and eat in their own country. The only thing that surprises me is that they got caught. Why the health department does not roll into those places once a week beats me. I wouldn't feed that crap to my cat...... That would probably make him a cannibal I guess.
roadkill

Winchester, KY

#9 Sep 28, 2012
They said it was roadkill but I doubt it. They probably hunted it and killed it. I wonder if this was the first deer or animal that they have taken inside the restaurant?
Amen!

Nerinx, KY

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Made in the USA wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY?? It surprises you that Chinese people would bring road kill in their restaurant? You must not watch dateline or any other news programs that talk about the crap the Chinese people fix and eat in their own country. The only thing that surprises me is that they got caught. Why the health department does not roll into those places once a week beats me. I wouldn't feed that crap to my cat...... That would probably make him a cannibal I guess.
Don't be stupid. There are plenty of restaurants violating regulations. Yes, the Red Flower did make a mistake bringing a deer into the restaraunt but reporting the story as "road kill" was biased and out of proportion. The paper did a horrible job reporting this story, especially gathering information based on stereopical hersay from three gossipy women and loser maintence man. Really? I guess that's what you get in Whitley County. Living around ignorant dimbasses... like you. Pathetic.

Take a look around, we live in a county full of stupid rednecks druggies who live in nastier conditions and this is the United States. So before you make anymore comments, I suggest you quit being so narrow-minded and stop spreading the "ignorance" disease.
WHO KNOWS

London, KY

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Who knows what or who they are eating at these places. They cover everything with the sweet sour sauce and call 95% of their dishes chicken. Anyone missing there in Whitley County? lol
no road kill for me pleas

Whitley City, KY

#16 Sep 28, 2012
who knows how long the animal had been dead for youall were probly going to have it for dinner the next day i dont eat out because you never know whats for dinner thats why there dinners cost so little there not paying for meat they probly pick all the road kill you see every day on the side of the road look on the internet for what they feed there familys you would be surprized can you guess what they would feed you
person

South Fulton, TN

#19 Sep 28, 2012
I thought it said that blood was draining out and they were mopping it up behind it as it was wheeled in. Wouldnt that mean it was some what fresh? Either way the deer should NOT have been in the resturant. Take that thing home and clean it.
well

Corbin, KY

#23 Sep 29, 2012
if you think this is bad then you definitely do not want to eat at ANY restaurant in williamsburg. I have heard stories from people at mcdonalds, arbys, wendys, you name it. Stories of how they would drop hamburger patties on the floor then just pick them up and fry them, or playing hockey in the back with frozen patties. trust me this is nothing.
john

United States

#25 Sep 29, 2012
I work at an LJS if I drop something it goes in the trash peroid I don't care what the bosses says. and if they fire me over it i'll have the health dept in on them plus i'll go to the media. theres no excuse for selling people contaminated food. I'd rather pay a little more for good safe food than cheap who knows what.
haha

Mount Vernon, KY

#26 Sep 29, 2012
hungry wrote:
NOW SERVING 'ROADKILL' ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET $5.oo
$5.00? I heard it was only one BUCK!
Mia Ui lee

Harrison, AR

#27 Sep 29, 2012
no no, no doe, just a buck
Mia Ui lee

Harrison, AR

#28 Sep 29, 2012
me got whitetail
Nervous

Winchester, KY

#30 Sep 29, 2012
customer wrote:
clean up or shut down
My question to you is...If you saw roaches crawling on the buffet, why in the world would you go on and sit down at a table??? I'm pretty sure if I'd seen that I would have just asked for my money back and went on to the house. You make me NERVOUS!!!
just sayin

United States

#32 Sep 29, 2012
I heard they were not serving it at the restaurant they were taking it home, just maybe that was the truth. I choose to believe the good things and not pounce on people when their down. Did you know that pork is an unclean food, that pigs have no sweat glands and therefore all the filth they eat, we eat.
Jim

Dexter, MO

#34 Sep 29, 2012
Nervous wrote:
<quoted text>
My question to you is...If you saw roaches crawling on the buffet, why in the world would you go on and sit down at a table??? I'm pretty sure if I'd seen that I would have just asked for my money back and went on to the house. You make me NERVOUS!!!
I was wondering the same thing. I would have made a u-turn when I saw the roaches and headed out the door.
Mia Ui lee

Harrison, AR

#35 Sep 30, 2012
me like buck deer, no like doe
Sorry

Smiths Grove, KY

#36 Sep 30, 2012
Ok just to be certain, this is the restaurant in the Cumberland Mall not the one by IGA?

Yes if I ever saw roaches all over the place including running across the food on a buffet, I would probably first throw up there in the middle of the restaurant, but I would be on the phone with the health department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 153,813
best head 1 hr Ray 7
need a place to rent 13 hr nadatsok 10
Should teachers take away kids afternoon snack ... (Feb '09) 21 hr Anonymous 177
5 and 6 grade football at Williamsburg 22 hr Football sucks 1
Kelly Goodin 22 hr the truth hurtz 5
Why do young girls like older guys Tue smh 5

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages