shawn davis dealing meth
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PROUD_2B_A_NARC

AOL

#1 Jun 27, 2009
SOMTHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS MAN. ONE OF HIS METH LABS BLEW UP LAST NIGHT. WHAT IF ANY KIDS HAD BEEN AROUND. I HEARD IT WAS BEHIND BO LEACH'S HOUSE AND THAT SHAWN DAVIS WAS THE DEALER,AND COOK ! HE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT AND SHOT !!!
neighbor

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 28, 2009
I dont think Bo's last name is Leach
where

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2009
Where do these people live??
citizen

AOL

#4 Jun 28, 2009
Its Dean
any info

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2009
citizen wrote:
Its Dean
So, it's Bo Dean? never heard of him. so do you know where these people live?thanks
citizen

AOL

#6 Jun 28, 2009
around wolf creek, he is fate coxs grandson.
u r Crazy

United States

#7 Jun 28, 2009
Bo Dean DOESN'T live on Wolf Creek! If you want to be a NARC why get on topix and start shit here? Let me guess it's all BULLSHIT!!!!
b3an3r

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 28, 2009
is he the leach that lives feather creek
Concern

Sikeston, MO

#9 Jun 28, 2009
If they are dealing METH something needs to b done about it. They need to take all of the dealers out and hang them from a tree, and leave thier bodies there for the animals to pick at. They are killing our kids and they need to b stopped.
caring

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2009
PROUD_2B_A_NARC wrote:
SOMTHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS MAN. ONE OF HIS METH LABS BLEW UP LAST NIGHT. WHAT IF ANY KIDS HAD BEEN AROUND. I HEARD IT WAS BEHIND BO LEACH'S HOUSE AND THAT SHAWN DAVIS WAS THE DEALER,AND COOK ! HE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT AND SHOT !!!
you know if your going to spread rumors you should get names right first it was bo davis shawns dad
KY girl

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jul 12, 2009
Is he a relative of a man called
Ace Davis live toward Jellico maybe?
He used to sell pot to my son and his
friends they were just young boys the 15
16. I think they even stole stuff and
traded it for pot.
Not a very nice guy!!!!
stating the facts

United States

#12 Jul 14, 2009
Bo Dean has nothing to do with any of that shit and if your going to spread rumors about people you should get the facts straight and the name's right because it was Bo Davis (shawn's dad) not Bo Dean.
me again

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 15, 2009
stating the facts wrote:
Bo Dean has nothing to do with any of that shit and if your going to spread rumors about people you should get the facts straight and the name's right because it was Bo Davis (shawn's dad) not Bo Dean.
I think they've already clarified that
me again

AOL

#14 Jul 15, 2009
nooooo it is shawn davis and robert (bobby) leach,and his brother mike,and mike's son and nephews. these are Will Leach's sons!
me again

AOL

#15 Jul 15, 2009
b3an3r wrote:
is he the leach that lives feather creek
yes he is in on it. his name is bobby.
caring

United States

#16 Jul 16, 2009
me again wrote:
<quoted text>yes he is in on it. his name is bobby.
me again i think you need to get a life and stop worring about will leach's family, its not nice to spread rumors they can get people hurt or killed, so use your head for something other than a hat rack
this IS nuts

Medford, WI

#17 Jul 16, 2009
people need to get their shit straight on here before naming names,first of all mike's nephews are BABIES stupid,i guess they do it and deal too huh?people makes shit up on here just so they can have something to fill their boring lives with. Not everything people put on here is classified as TRUE,so all you dumbass people on here,who believe this shit are just as bored as the ones who start it !!!
fed up

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 16, 2009
To the "Me Again" with the AOL IP address:
you need to keep your sorry ass in TN and stop trying to cause trouble. what do you get out of it? Is your life so boring you have to resort to causing trouble in your own family? All your lil Topix comments ARE going to bite you in the ass and I am gonna enjoy the hell out of them kicking your ass or disowning you when they all find out it's "little sister".
me again

AOL

#19 Jul 18, 2009
fed up wrote:
you need to keep your sorry ass in TN and stop trying to cause trouble. what do you get out of it? Is your life so boring you have to resort to causing trouble in your own family? All your lil Topix comments ARE going to bite you in the ass and I am gonna enjoy the hell out of them kicking your ass or disowning you when they all find out it's "little sister".
I dont have any sisters, I am not from TN ,and I have never spoken of my family on topix! so get your facts straight.

“lil_red_ridingho od35”

Since: Mar 09

knoxville,tennessee

#20 Jul 18, 2009
fed up wrote:
First of all fed up this is one of sherry's little sisters,and let me tell you somthing barb,malissa,or who ever you are, I am not afraid of not one person down there,and I would never try to get my own sister in trouble!if i wanted to turn a drug dealer in I would just call the police not put a comment on this stupid website! You people don't even know sherry's sisters.So don't be talking shit! and from what I have heard and seen it has been bobby's family causing the trouble. and fyi...non of my sisters can kick my ass,and i haven't met one person in williamsburg yet that can! all i have tried to do is help my family get off drugs and get their life back on track so if they want to disown me for that then fine!!! but I still love them enough to try! sherry knows non of her family is the one saying this shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it hard to get a job at firestone? 32 min LookininKY 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr 1st Amendment Audit 163,789
Witchcraft in whitley co. and surrounding areas 2 hr touchbysatan 7
state highway dep clean that junk yard up at sa... 14 hr k k k 7
Anybody know Duane and River ? 16 hr Ripped off 1
does anyone know cheryl vanderpool. (Aug '10) Fri Ray Ray 11
Lisa Lovitt on 6th Street Apr 27 KnowsMoreThanYouT... 9

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages