Williamsburg Football 2012

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jackets

Madisonville, KY

#1 Aug 15, 2012
How does the football team look this year?
Burg Fan
#2 Aug 16, 2012
GREAT
Fan
#3 Aug 16, 2012
Should be a great year for all area schools.
laughingatya

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2012
must not be to good of a place teachers from thier are bad mouthing the program and going to the county to coach
For a fact

United States

#5 Aug 30, 2012
laughingatya wrote:
must not be to good of a place teachers from thier are bad mouthing the program and going to the county to coach
You have no idea what you are talking about. NO TEACHERS are bad mouthing the program. It's obvious that you don't know what you are talking about since you don't know why he is helping the Freshmen team elsewhere!! Get you're facts straight before you try to start something!!!!
mother

Corbin, KY

#6 Aug 31, 2012
it all about kids having fun and going to school lets stand by them
Really

United States

#9 Sep 6, 2012
Radio announcer D E also just said on the radio that no one come to the Williamsburg Games!! Wrong standing room only with 300 plus fans traveling with them!
For a fact

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2012
I am really tired of him bashing the school that he received his education from. He has no idea who or how many fans come to Williamsburg's games because he is not there!
Southerner

Corbin, KY

#12 Sep 8, 2012
Really wrote:
Radio announcer D E also just said on the radio that no one come to the Williamsburg Games!! Wrong standing room only with 300 plus fans traveling with them!
DE is nothing but an egotistical jerk anyway. Give a guy a mic and show him how to talk in a low tone and he thinks he's some kind of God. He prolly doesn't like the fact that the Burg would pound the county if they played this year.
Ghydd

United States

#14 Sep 8, 2012
Good
fan

Corbin, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2012
You wburg rejects show your ignorance once again.
He never said anything about wburg football other than congratulating them on another good win.

And no, burg wouldnt pound Whitley. Were not jellico, harlan, or the very tough leslie county. But just like in 5000 other threads, it doesnt matter because noone will ever know because they dont play and they shouldnt. I know most Whitley fans are happy to see success at Wburg and cheer your team on. It would be nice to see that back every now and then.

For a fact

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Sep 9, 2012
The comment he made was on the Thursday night radio show. So maybe you are showing your ignorance. People from Williamsburg are supportive when Whitley wins. I know that when the middle school team when to state in football last year there were a lot that were supportive.
Just me

United States

#17 Sep 9, 2012
Who won
robbed

Whitley City, KY

#18 Sep 9, 2012
For a fact wrote:
The comment he made was on the Thursday night radio show. So maybe you are showing your ignorance. People from Williamsburg are supportive when Whitley wins. I know that when the middle school team when to state in football last year there were a lot that were supportive.
There may have been 8 to 10 wburg fans at that game, that is not a lot!
fan

Corbin, KY

#19 Sep 12, 2012
Give me a break man. I just dont understand why the two hate on each other when they dont even play.
It makes all of us look stupid when we should be proud of our community as a whole.

And no, Dave Estes didnt say anything about Wburg in the wrong way.
Whitley and Wburg both will be playing deep in the playoffs this year while Corbin will be setting at the house after the first or second round.
Thats good news.
rofl

Whitley City, KY

#20 Sep 12, 2012
WHS will run deep this year, but Whitley will be out the first round!
lol

Somerset, KY

#21 Sep 12, 2012
WHS has a cupcake schedule except for Hazard!!! And they will lose that 1!!
laughingatya

United States

#22 Sep 12, 2012
hey fact need to change your name to lost in the woods i know what i see everyday and what i hear when it is said! just saying?
interesting angle

Glen Rock, NJ

#23 Sep 12, 2012
lol wrote:
WHS has a cupcake schedule except for Hazard!!! And they will lose that 1!!
Hazard isn't on Williamsburg's schedule.
Wrong

United States

#24 Sep 14, 2012
I don't know where the paper got its information, but Oneida is not ranked No. 2. Try No. 6. Why the need for the hype. Own the weak schedule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tragic 10 hr Really 251
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr CriminalForever 159,501
Williamsburg Plastics no no 16 hr pig 24
who is the hottest girl in whitley county (Jan '09) 21 hr idontknow 123
williamsburg auction center Tue bill 1
Who knows Timmy Thomas? Tue I Do Know Him 2
2008-2009 body found around Hwy 92 Tue James 2

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages