i think hes alright
eric

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2010
He is a prick that uses girls I hate his whole family stuck ups
Courtney Canada

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2010
Hes kool to hangout with there aint nothin wrong with him and no he dont use girls
maghan

United States

#4 Jun 26, 2010
hes my boyfriend and the love of my life hes amazing he means the world to me yall can talk sh!t all you want but I know the truth and thats all that matters hes amazing end of story so just leave his name off here
Dear Maghan

Seymour, TN

#5 Jul 20, 2010
Honey if you only new the things Cody does when ur not around. Me and him was talking for a long time and you guys was dating. he tried to sleep with me all the time and he was gonna leave you for me.. So you need to keep a good eye on ur boy because ur not his love of his life.
maghan

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2010
So why don't you post your name on here? What are you scared? Your pathetic! Why try to start sh!t really what's the point except the fact your jealous! Leave us alone!
sorry

Murray, KY

#7 Jul 22, 2010
Maghan, I know him very well also. He definitely does do stuff behind your back ALL THE TIME! Hopefully you are keeping a close eye on him.
maghan

Canada

#8 Jul 22, 2010
I love how you all know all this sh!t and aren't afraid to post it on here without saying your name your pathetic why start sh!t we're happy leave us alone! You all are jealous, that's understandable. Leave us alone! Your not gonna bring us down!
sorry

Murray, KY

#9 Jul 25, 2010
negative. no one is jealous we all know him.
Dear Maghan

Seymour, TN

#10 Jul 28, 2010
No ones trying to bring you guys down. were just telling you the turth, and i'm far from jealous.. if I was jealous I would be with him right now but i'm not cause I know how he is and if he's gonna do to you he'll do it to any girl.. I'm just telling you how he is..
maghan

Canada

#11 Jul 28, 2010
For real leave us alone. I've been with Cody for goin on 2 years now I know how he is! Leave us alone! He's with me and that's all that matters! If he wants one of you he'll break up with me and date you! You all are so pathetic you have to get on topix and start sh!t. Just leave us alone and let us be happy! And if your gonna say something don't be a pu$$ and say it on here tell me to my face! I'm tired of your alls sh!t leave us alone!
sorry

Murray, KY

#12 Jul 29, 2010
Really, is that why he calls u fat and breaks up with you every other day? is that why u cant go a month or two without breaking up. Get over him really Maghan. You're a great girl.. you just need to get away from him. He tries to cheat on you all the time and EVERYONE knows it, it only makes you look stupid. Sorry.
maghan

United States

#13 Jul 30, 2010
For real what part of leave us alone are you all too stupid to comprehend? You all are pathetic! You obviously don't have lives bevause all you do is get on here and talk sh!t, wow your cool! And if you think your succeeding in messin up what we have your so wrong! All your doin is givin me something to laugh at :) so keep tryin s_l_u_ts but I hate to break it to you, your not gonna bring us down, your just makin yourself look not only stupid but like a pu$$y because you won't post your names! Have a great day :)
marie

London, KY

#14 Jul 30, 2010
I like cody
hmmm

Murray, KY

#15 Jul 30, 2010
we look stupid? right..
I guess thats why we all talk about WHY your stupid ass stays with him.
oh gee we are so jealous

Murray, KY

#16 Jul 30, 2010
bahahaha jealous of cody who is a skank and jealous of maghan who is so stupid that she cant even see her bf is trying to cheat on her 24/7. Wow. People we should grow up since we are SOOOO jealous of this skank couple bahahahha
Dear Maghan

Seymour, TN

#17 Aug 1, 2010
Kaylyn is the name.. I'm just telling you the turth. I'm just trying to keep you from getting hurt.
cody jackson

Mayfield, KY

#18 Sep 2, 2010
shit_happens wrote:
i think hes alright
wow finally my name shows up on here you guys are so mature arguin about me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min ChromiuMan 142,440
Marriage inequality in Whitley County 58 min tat tvam asi 77
Should minimum wage be 22 (Mar '13) 4 hr tim 12
Looking To Become A Minister Jul 29 iThink 2
Church of Christ With Instruments Jul 27 Needing a church ... 1
I will not buy from wal mart ,because of our co... Jul 26 been 10
Redbird Jul 25 Brenda 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages