First Prev
of 4
Next Last
justwonderingaga in

AOL

#1 Jan 11, 2009
Why aint there ever any police state or county up here just wondering? We need em cause it aint nothing but drugs and rednecks on 4 wheelers. I wish Billy Elliot still came up through here. Jim Thornton thinks hes got it under control but he needs to get the sound of his car under control i think he's got flowmasters on it? WTF? Anyway I wish someone would clean Mud Creek up.
Mudkipz Rulez

Clarksville, TN

#2 Jan 11, 2009
Did someone say MUD!? Wait... nvm... Mud Creek is a piece of shit area...:o

I thought you said Mudkipz...:(
justwonderingaga in

AOL

#3 Jan 11, 2009
They're some good people that live there. And why can't you post anyhting on here without someone bashing you? Also man that post made no sense whatsoever.
mud creek clan

Sikeston, MO

#4 Jan 11, 2009
Mudkipz Rulez wrote:
Did someone say MUD!? Wait... nvm... Mud Creek is a piece of shit area...:o
I thought you said Mudkipz...:(
You are stupid what is the reason 4 ur comment u kon't even have a clue what ur talkin about. And mud creek is a lot cleaner then what it was two years ago now that darrell holt is gone so lay off.
Mudkipz Rulez

Clarksville, TN

#5 Jan 11, 2009
Hello. My name is the English language, please quit raping me.
mud creek clan

Sikeston, MO

#6 Jan 11, 2009
Mudkipz Rulez wrote:
Hello. My name is the English language, please quit raping me.
Whoever u r u need help u r f**ked up
Mudkipz Rulez

Clarksville, TN

#7 Jan 11, 2009
Whoever you are, you need to go back to school...

GTFO!
no name

Clarksville, TN

#8 Jan 11, 2009
i think mud creek is cool at least u can go to someones house and party like hell.
Mudkipz Rulez

Clarksville, TN

#10 Jan 11, 2009
Damnit... I can't think of anything to say... O.o

LETS START A PARTY PARTY!
KOBA

New Bern, NC

#11 Jan 11, 2009
I would'nt let my EX-Wife live on MUD CREEK !!!
guess what

United States

#12 Jan 13, 2009
Well if they got rid of ALL the Holts and Lawsons then mud creek would not be so bad!!
Need to know

Anderson, SC

#13 Jan 13, 2009
I live in Mud Creek and have for 21 years, most of my family is from there also and it's not a bad place at all. I know many years ago it had a bad name, but now things are much better. Most people around here don't even know anything about Mud Creek they just run their mouth and talk about stuff they've heard. You need to move there to get the real experience. A lot of good people have come off Mud Creek, people who have made something of their self, doctors, lawyers, nurses, bankers, teachers, principals and just everyday hard working people. They're bad people in all neighborhoods. So don't bash mine til you know what you're talking about. I wouldn't have wanted to grow up no other place.
guess what

United States

#14 Jan 13, 2009
Well need to know, guess your not a holt or lawson, if your not then you have nothing to worry about, the holts and lawsons are the only bad people on mud creek!!
Mud Creek Lawson

Sikeston, MO

#15 Jan 13, 2009
Not all Holts and Lawsons are bad from Mud Creek. I'm not a bad person and my father isn't. We work, pay bills, and have normal lives. We don't sell drugs or get a check. I am college educated and married a man from a important local family. We have two beautiful children and have lived all over the US. But this is home despite what shortcominga it has and the ignorance of some people.
wondering

Harrison, AR

#16 Jan 14, 2009
anyone know melissa swartze from mud creek?
Callie

Miami, FL

#17 Jan 14, 2009
I do, why do you ask?
wondering

Harrison, AR

#18 Jan 15, 2009
i heard some things just wanted to know what kind of person she is.
lobster

Clarksville, TN

#19 Jan 15, 2009
wondering wrote:
i heard some things just wanted to know what kind of person she is.
Well she's pretty hot now but she used to be a man.

“im stuck in hillbilly hell!”

Since: Jul 08

get me outta here!!

#20 Jan 17, 2009
Didn't she use to date one of the lawson boys?
Callie

Miami, FL

#21 Jan 18, 2009
Yes, she lived with that nasty a** Chad Lawson. Makes me gag thinking about his ugly a**.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr mdbuilder 177,888
Bad place to live 4 hr FEDUP 3
Sluts at Williamsburg Plastics (Jul '10) 12 hr Shes nasty 17
Larry Tye Thu Peaches 5
Goieyng Wed Citizen 1
trash Wed taxpayer 1
Sheriffs race Wed Just me 103

Williamsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages